Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
OH MY GOD. I need take a deep breath. That was FANTASTIC Asma. Viren going crazy like that omg it's tooo Hot to handle. And that hug he gave I sooo wish that could have been me.
Honestly I'm speechless!!!
Okay I'm gonna contradict myself now. Gonna try to put it in words you described the whole scene so well that I can sit here
and write a whole Essay on it. Viren's anger and him wanting to knock the living day lights out of him. Phew hiw good was that. I could picture the whole thing. The way he then spoke to Sid was so good, exactly how a crazy lover would react.
Also the part where nivi was missing viren and the text loved it. I was also missing him and feel anxious For her.
Okay I think I better shut up now. Coz I'm gonna read it again. Was tooo good.
Love you Asma. X

Oh Asma I really can't wait for the next update please hurry and make it a long chapter.
Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Aamina!!! OMV seriously u have no idea how relieved i am to read ur comments! I was so worried and nervous, i didnt know if i''d written it right but thank u sooo much๐Ÿค— Im gad all that came across cos its exactly how i wanted it to!

Aww ur gonna read them again?!๐Ÿ˜ณ 

And dont worry, like i said in the PM, i've started the next chapter n it carried on from here so will hopefully post on Saturday morning... and it's me here so im sure it'll be long๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anjaani07

<font color="#330066">Aamina!!! OMV seriously u have no idea how relieved i am to read ur comments! I was so worried and nervous, i didnt know if i''d written it right but thank u sooo much๐Ÿค—Im gad all that came across cos its exactly how i wanted it to!</font>

<font color="#330066">Aww ur gonna read them again?!๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#330066">And dont worry, like i said in the PM, i've started the next chaptern it carried on from hereso will hopefully post on Saturday morning... and it's me here so im sure it'll be long๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

I can't wait. Please please want to see or read more of virens obsession makes it more exciting to read. Love you're writing skills you write it so well.
You have nothing to worry about. You just watch every1 is gonna gi crazy once they have read it. Just the way I have. Lol

I can't wait. Please please want to see or read more of virens obsession makes it more exciting to read. Love you're writing skills you write it so well.
You have nothing to worry about. You just watch every1 is gonna gi crazy once they have read it. Just the way I have. Lol

Aww i'll try sweetie n if it fits with the story of course i'll write it. Viren's always got that in him, just depends on the situation for it to come out - if that makes sense! Its what makes me love him even more...๐Ÿ˜

I hope ur right, im relieved! Thanks for enjoying it๐Ÿค—
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Okay gonna read it one more time. I have work tomorrow morning really need to go to sleep. Lol

OMV OMV OMV!!! jhdiskjgjrgkfdngjfdkj SOMEONE control me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was SO freaking awesome!!! Di SERIOUSLY you were worried about these chapters!! You're insane Di, that was just FANTASTIC!! I'm actually speechless, dunno what to say to such awesome chapters!! *screams* now I'm so hyper, I can SO imagine Viren's smoking HOT HOT HOT HOT anger *Anisha out of control*  Dii you killed me!!!! And then he pulls her towards him and hugs her *faints drools* I can CLEARLY VISULAISE Diii ignore my spelling errors...those chapters have made me go   ๐Ÿคช and then what was SO cute was when he snapped at Sid of having such a friend i think that is just SO SO cute, i mean he loves his brother and wouldn't talk to him like that, but his love for Nivi and the anger made him talk like that I just LOVED it!!! and SERIOUSLy Di I'm dead I mean he is ALREADY super HOT when he is angry knowing we will go KRAZZY over his hot anger you even mentioned he was wearing black and RED!!! seexyyy angry and dressed HOT (i mean even he dressed hot anyway...'cos whatever he wears is HOT) but that outfit at that moment was a KILLER it was TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!!!  Aaahhh forget sleeping now I can't stop drooling an will read this AGAIN!!1 its just AMAZING! Ohhh and SO sorry for the looong post but I can't express how much I LOVED these chapters!!! Thank you Di *hugs and flying kisses*  x xx

Anisha!! OMV OMV what a post!๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thanks jaan๐Ÿค— yeah i know im insane, what can i do?! Im so glad u loved it so much! Yep Viren is hot anyway and his anger makes him even hotter. I love him like that, just guess i was worried if it came across ok and not just me drooling LOLZZ!!!

Ahh the black and red, i just thought it was hot as well as perfect for an angry Viren...can u imagine him...๐Ÿ˜ Ok i dont know how im gonna sleep, ive got work in like 6 hours n im wide wake!!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Awww Asma Di you're super cute ๐Ÿค— it came across perfectly and I'm sure everyone will like it...hell no they'll LOVE IT!! BTW I dunno if I made any sense in my last post but I was going krazzy after those chapters!! Love him like that too Di its SUPER HOT!! awww now I miss seeing him like that. BTW forgot to mention this Sameer dude beautiful name but he is just ODD lol. Thanks once again for these chapters my day is made ๐Ÿค—

P.S: OMV Work in 6 hours...ASMA DI!! I ORDER you to go to sleep right now!!!
Lmao at the sameer comment, I had a whole character thingy 4 the guy but in the end I wanted to spend more time on Viren n Nivi so I cut some of it out, made it a better read too! So yeah maybe thats why he's odd LOL, let's jus say he might hav a nice name but it kinda ends there!!

Aww made perfect sense to me sweetie don't worry, totally got u
๐Ÿ˜‰ Yeah I miss Viren tooo...that's probly why I can't stop writin bout him... ๐Ÿ˜

Ok jaan I'm defos goin to sleep now I hav ur order!! BTW looove the HP siggy, awesome xx

Love you, sweet Viren dreams night ๐Ÿค—
Very Emotionally well written chapters. By the way congratulations for the award you truly deserve it as your writing skills are fantastic. I always enjoy reading your FF's and will do the same in the future.
Archana