Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Asma...speechless after reading such an amazing chapter..It was a perfect lunch date..

I hope they dont have major rivalry between their familes..or actually you can write they going out of their houses and leading an independent and romantic life after their wedding, which we were waiting to c in the show .πŸ˜‰
Asma - ch 50-57  wow wow wow!  Thanks a ton.  loved them all.  sounds like some twists coming up?  so long as they are in it together, i'll take whatever you come up with sweetie!
omg...that's too...good...πŸ‘.amazing chapters dear...
love it...πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanku sooo...much for such a lovely updates...😊
OMG asma i ran out wrds wen i read ur mind blowing heck load of fun chapters wah kya ishtyle hai tumhara!!!
loved it n gosh the kiss the scenes the dialogues the love the mischief all luks so real awl seems to dwell inside me n keep the diya of nivren ignited thnk u asma jaanu
Love u!!!!
wowww...Asma dear its awesome...m speechless...Luv ur writing skills...m getting addicted to ur FF...Cant wait for ur next chapters...Post them soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
very very good updates.love u
Wow dii...the chapters were awesome...
Loved NivRen's dayout...
Hope both the families wud support their relation...

Sorry dii for commenting late...pls continue soon...
Love u πŸ€—
Resh sweetie, hope u had a fun birthday and dont worry u didnt comment late, i only posted them yesterday! Thanks for reading and enjoying and love you tooπŸ€—

Thank u so much everyone for ur sweet comments, im a lil surprised but really glad u all loved them so much!😳 I'll try and update near the end of the week if i can, if not then it'll be the weekend, havent managed to write anything new yet. Thanks for all the supportπŸ€—
Had a wonderful b'day dii...
Awww dii u r really sweet...mwaah πŸ˜ƒ
AWWW, such cute chaptersss
Lovedd it
Please continue.
And thanks for the PM