Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful asma just beatiful chaps 🤗
viren is impatient for his shaadi 😳 too cute !!! he is da cutest thing 😳 the way he teases her asks for things frm her ahh just too cute
he is da best !! i just luv him man..he sets my heart on fire ☺️ !! he wants to make nivi his as soon as possible 🤣 !! i wish uski iss mission mein rukawat na aaye !! haahaaa use pure ek month wait karna hoga !! he is cute (i noe i m using dis cute shabd bar bar cuz i m outta words 😆)
nn fir se kiss haayee asma marne ka irada hai kya 😉
 i srsly becum breathless wen u describe kiss part 😆

k k meri speech puri huyi
thnk u soo much sweetie for such  luvly chapters 🤗
Edited by kinha123 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV thanks Atiya! Yep Viren is too cute and very impatient LOLZ

And about the kiss...well its Viren here, he never wastes a single moment😉 Hope ur breath has recovered from it lol😳

Thanks for reading and enjoying🤗
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjaani07

OMV thanks Atiya! Yep Viren is too cute and very impatient LOLZ

And about the kiss...well its Viren here, he never wastes a single moment😉 Hope ur breath has recovered from it lol😳

Thanks for reading and enjoying🤗

haahaaa🤣 
ya muake pe chauka 😉
n yes dear my breath has becum stable 😛
luv ya gal 🤗
ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW what an amazing writing skills my dear. I always wait for your update as they were fantastic work stress reliever.Thank you for entertaining us.
Archana
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma jaan... Omg awesome chapters as usual. NivRen are so comfortable with each other... Truly loved it, how they found peace just by been near each other... Awww Viren fell asleep on her lap, so sweet and romantic. Loved how Nivi was playing with his hair and face... Viren is so naughty lol so cute how he told Nivi, he knows she also can't wait till they get married... Truly love it when he teases her:) 3 great great chapters, loved each and every part of it... It was full with NivRen magic. Thanks swti. Love ya:):):)
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Atiya, love you too🤗 and 'mauka pe chauka' is right!

Archana, thank u for reading and enjoying my writing! Glad it helps ease the stress!

Shamima! Love you sweetie🤗 Thanks for ur sweet comments, yep Viren is so naughty, its so much fun to write about them like that, glad u enjoyed it!

Preetha thank you! And dont worry about Viren, he works hard but also plays hard so he'll be fine😉
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely updates asma... :)
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay!!!! where do I begin from????
It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Aww I wish I was Nivi...viren is just sooo cute, I don't blame her for not waking him up as I would just do the same and admire his drop dead gorgeous looks.
Thanks Asma for the Monday treat. Just love your updates. Mwah
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww Asmsa simply wonderful chapters. I wish it really was on tv.
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asma it was simply mind blowing. Loved there little noke jonkh and lunch date was just priceless! Viren sleeping on her lap, that hug in sleep and how can i forget the kiss...feeling butterflies in my stomach. Oh and how Viren wants to talk to dadaji earlier about them that totally shows that he just cant keep himself away from Nivi...😍 hai that was too sweet. In last chapter towards end where Nivi is worried about what if no one agrees how Viren hugs her to comfort...love it all.
Bottom line is these chapters were more romantic than I imagined 👏
Thanks 🤗