Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 55

'I'm so sorry Moti...I wanted to take you somewhere nice but it's so late we missed the reservations!' Viren looked at Nivi apologetically as they walked to his bike which was parked outside her house but she shook her head, 'Don't be silly Viren; I feel worse that you had to work this morning, we could have cancelled...' she stopped as Viren frowned at her. 'I've been looking forward to this all week, there's no way I'm letting anything else get in the way!' He'd told Dadi he needed Nivi's help with some wedding errands but they'd already been delayed by first his work and then Nivi's endless chores.

Nivi laughed at the stubborn look on Viren's face; he looked a little tired but extra cute today in a red jacket and white tee shirt with black jeans and red trainers. 'Accha baba nothing else will get in the way...oh no!' they reached the bike and Nivi frowned as if she'd just remembered something and Viren sighed asking 'Kya...ab kya yaad aa gaya?!' in a defeated voice. 'I just remembered... I forgot to feed the cat!' Viren looked upset and automatically started to complain when he suddenly realised what she'd said, 'Nivi! You don't even have a cat...!' Nivi started giggling at the look on his face and Viren shook his head, 'That's just mean; you're mean! Get on the bike before I decide to take Dadi to lunch!'

Nivi laughed even harder but then made herself stop as Viren looked even more annoyed, 'I'm sorry Viren; I was only joking...' she put her hand over his on the bike's handlebar and smiled, 'I actually have the perfect idea for lunch!' Viren gave her a smile and seemed to cheer up instantly at her words; as Nivi got on the bike behind him, he flipped his visor up and asked, 'Right, so where to Moti?!' in a determined voice as he revved the bike. Nivi smiled to herself as they drove away thinking the bike matched Viren's impatience perfectly! After a little while, she directed him towards a cafe she sometimes went to when she was working through lunch.

When they got there she told Viren to wait outside and he took his helmet off and frowned, 'Err Nivi, won't it be hard for me to eat from out here..?!' Nivi laughed at Viren's confused expression and ruffled his hair, 'Bohth bhook lagi hai?' Viren smiled into her eyes as he shrugged; as long as he was with Nivi it didn't really matter if he ate or not. Nivi smiled back at him saying, 'Just wait here, won't be long!' and then disappeared into the cafe.

She came back out holding a picnic basket and said 'Let's go to our park for lunch!' and Viren was distracted for a second by her smile and by the way her hair was being tossed around by the wind before he realised something. 'Umm how are you going to carry that on the bike Moti?' Nivi told him not to worry about it but to go slowly. She sat down behind him and held the basket with one hand, resting it on her knee while she held the side of his jacket with her other hand, 'Chalo Viren...'

Viren thought Nivi's picnic idea was perfect but as he started the bike he thought of something to make it even better... 'Are you sure you'll be ok Nivi..?' he asked over the sound of the engine and turned his head to see Nivi nodding. 'I think you need to hold on better...' he took her hand and brought her arm around him so that her hand was resting on his chest instead of his jacket, 'Like this...' He smiled as she said 'Viren...' and he knew she was blushing but she didn't move her hand curled her fingers around a bit of his tee shirt as they set off again.  

'This spot is perfect!' Viren trailed behind Nivi as they walked through the park and she found a spot she liked and she explained that the big tree would give them some shade. 'Yep it looks great...' he answered without looking away from her; he wasn't really paying attention to their surroundings... she was dressed in pale pink and Viren wondered if it was the same churidar she'd been wearing the first day when he'd almost run her over... It was amazing that she could look just as good in a simple outfit as she had done fully dressed up the night before.

Viren smiled as he remembered carrying her in his arms and saw that today she was wearing strappy sandals but this time they had a wedge heel. He'd got home really late last night so he hadn't seen her again but he'd sent her a goodnight text since it had been too late to call her. This morning he'd had to go to the site again and got back late so their lunch plans had got messed up. 'Viren aren't you going to sit down?!' Viren blinked as he realised he'd spaced out and Nivi had already laid out the picnic blanket and food and was waiting for him to join her. 'Sorry...I guess I'm a little tired,' he shook his head clear and sat down opposite her.

Nivi frowned at him, 'You're not getting enough rest Viren! You work too hard and you don't take care of yourself...' She looked worried so he moved over to sit next to her and put his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder. 'I'm fine Nivi, it's only till Sid gets married and then I'll have only one job again...' He sighed into her hair, feeling at peace for the first time in a while; everything had been so hectic lately, he never seemed to get any time to just be and this was perfect. Nivi reached up and put a hand in his hair and he smiled and closed his eyes.

'Viren...don't you want to eat..?' Nivi curled her fingers into his hair as she asked and felt his arms shrug around her. She felt at home and didn't want to move but she was already worried about him and he hadn't eaten all morning. 'Tum mujhe apni haathon se kilaogi...?' Viren's voice sounded tired but she could tell he was smiling as he spoke. She leaned forward to where the food was laid out and then held out a bite, 'Yeh lo Viren, it's a bit cold now...'

Viren lifted his head off her shoulder and smiled a little sleepily before eating it. He closed his eyes and smiled, 'Best thing I ever tasted!' Nivi laughed at his sudden enthusiasm and held out some more which he ate happily. She was about to reach over to get more when Viren suddenly hugged her and then kissed her on the cheek, leaving her a little surprised. She blinked at him, feeling her heart beating a mile a minute as he smiled into her eyes, 'I love you Nivi...'

Nivi didn't know how Viren always managed to surprise her; he'd been half asleep a minute ago and now he was wide awake and looking at her in a way which made her breath stop. She swallowed and told herself to calm down as Viren laughed at her expression and tweaked her nose before reaching down to get some food; he held out a bite and she took it with her heart still beating a little faster than normal. Neither of them said much as they fed each other but the moment was perfect enough without needing words.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 56

'Tumhe pata hai Nivi...when I first moved to boarding school, I used to dream we were back playing in this park...but just when I went to pull your hair I'd wake up!' Nivi laughed as Viren sounded a little put out and then reached up to pull on some of her hair that had fallen forward. They'd finished eating and Nivi was sitting leaning against the tree with Viren's head in her lap. She'd tried to tidy up but he'd done it all and now he was smiling up at her and playing with her hair while she laughed at his stories.

Nivi shook her head and Viren watched the way the sunlight brought out hints of brown in her hair. He was feeling tired and sleepy and maybe that's why he'd remembered his childhood dreams as he ran his fingers through her hair; he blinked and focused on her face as he started to feel even sleepier, he didn't want to miss a second of being with her. 'Viren, tumhe sapne main bhi sirf shararat aata hai!'

Viren laughed and shrugged; he couldn't really argue with that since it was pretty much true! 'Toh kya?! There's nothing wrong with that Moti...' he moved his hand to her face and stroked her cheek slowly as she smiled. His fingers brushed over her lips and she shivered even though it was warm and then reached up to take his hand. She kissed his palm lightly and then wound her fingers around his and rested them on his chest.

'Did you manage to sort everything out at the site today Viren?' She tapped the tip of his nose lightly as he nodded, 'Haan, I sorted everything...Dadaji was happy...' He turned his head a little and smiled up at her sleepily. 'Sach? That's great Viren...lekin tum apna khayal toh rak rahe ho naa?' Viren smiled and rolled his eyes and Nivi frowned and closed them with her hand as he laughed softly, 'I'm fine Nivi...' he trailed off into a yawn and then laughed again, 'I'm just a little tired that's all.'

There was a light breeze in the air and Nivi looked down to see Viren had closed his eyes; she brushed her fingers through his hair slowly and he smiled, 'Imagine if we could stay here like this forever...' Nivi laughed, 'You'd get bored after a day Viren!' she shook her head but saw Viren still had his eyes closed. He sighed and turned his face into her hand and muttered, 'Not if you were with me...' and his voice trailed off as he fell asleep.

Nivi watched Viren's sleeping face and smiled at how innocent he looked; she didn't mind at all that he'd fallen asleep because it gave her the perfect chance to look at him and she'd never get bored of looking at him... She stroked his hair and he didn't wake so she ran her fingers over his features lightly. His skin was smooth under her fingers but his stubble felt rough and when she brushed her fingers over his lips slowly, she was surprised when he smiled a little in his sleep and then turned his face in towards her, bringing his arm up so that he was holding her to him.

Nivi felt her face heat up at the way Viren was holding her even though he was asleep and wondered if she should wake him. After a few minutes she decided against it since he was obviously really tired; he'd text her really late last night when she'd already been asleep and then he'd been called out really early again this morning even though it was supposed to be his day off. She stroked his hair again and waited for him to wake up and thought she really would love it if they could just stay here forever.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 57

Viren woke up feeling rested but as he opened his eyes, everything was pink; he moved his head so he was facing up but everything was still pink. He blinked fuzzily and then smiled when he realised where he was; he reached up and moved Nivi's scarf away from his face and blinked up at her. 'Good afternoon sleepyhead!' Nivi smiled down at him and Viren felt his heart skip a beat, 'I'm not still dreaming am I...?' he asked softly and then couldn't help himself from reaching up and tugging on her hair lightly, 'Nope...I'm really here with you!'

'Viren! We're grown ups now, you can't keep pulling my hair whenever you feel like it!' Nivi laughed but then her laugh turned into a gasp when Viren suddenly twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her face down to his. Her hair fell around them like a curtain and she couldn't breathe as she looked into Viren's eyes which were only inches from hers. 'You should have woken me up Moti...now look, we wasted almost the whole day...'

Viren rubbed his nose against hers as Nivi tried to think clearly, 'You were tired...' he brushed kisses across her cheek and Nivi forgot what she'd started to say and she held onto Viren's jacket collar tightly because it felt like she was falling. 'There's something I have to tell you Nivi...' Viren spoke against her lips softly and Nivi somehow managed to lift her head a little so that she could look at him properly but she could still feel his breath on her cheeks as he spoke softly, 'After Sid's wedding I'm going to speak to Dadaji...about us.'

Nivi blinked in surprise at Viren's words, they hadn't talked about it much before and she wasn't expecting it. Viren's hand was still in her hair and when she didn't say anything he stroked the back of her neck and she shivered. 'That's ok right? You're ok with that?' Viren looked a little worried and Nivi smiled as she nodded a little shyly; thanks to the pundit Divya and Sid's wedding was just next month so it was perfect really. Viren gave a relieved laugh and pulled Nivi's face down to his again, this time giving her no time to steady herself as he kissed her like he'd wanted to all day.  

'Viren..!' Nivi pulled away a few moments, trying to catch her breath and Viren sat up and closed his eyes, feeling dazed and breathless. 'Maybe I should speak to them sooner...' Viren's voice was unsteady as he looked at her but Nivi shook her head, 'Nahi Viren, let Di and Sid have their moment, we can wait a little can't we?' Viren sighed; he'd known she'd say that which was why he'd said after Sid's wedding in the first place but he still gave her a pained look and Nivi went red as he said 'Teek hai Moti...but we'll have a reeeally short engagement, ek do din kaafi hai!'

'Umm I think we should talk about all that later...' Nivi found Viren's impatience really cute but it embarrassed her too. She said they should be going and went to get up but Viren pulled her back down and hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear, 'I know you're just as impatient as I am Nivi...mujhse kya chupana?!' Nivi felt herself blush even more at his teasing tone. 'Viren...kya keh rahe ho?! Do you ever think before you...' before Nivi could finish her sentence Viren started to tickle her and she couldn't help laughing, 'Viren!! Stop it..!' she managed to grab his hands and then turned to look at him, still gasping with laughter,

'We're already late Viren, please let's just go?' Nivi looked at him pleadingly and Viren felt himself almost give in before he leaned back and smiled suddenly shaking his head, 'Make it worth my while and we'll go...!' He winked and Nivi's mouth fell open at his cheeky request; she hit him on the shoulder and Viren laughed, 'That's not helping Moti!' Nivi shook her head, 'You're awful...' Viren leaned forward and rested his arms on her shoulders, 'Maybe I'm awful...but you still love me.'

He smiled into her eyes sweetly and Nivi felt herself melt. She sighed and rolled her eyes exaggeratedly before leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek, 'Ho gaya?! Ab chale please?' Viren nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek too before shrugging, 'Haan toh phir chalo naa, maine kab manaa kiya tha?!' He looked totally innocent all of a sudden and Nivi gave him a look of disbelief as he laughed and got up quickly before she could hit him again. 

As they walked to his bike Nivi wondered if Viren had considered what they'd do if the families didn't agree... the thought scared her and she missed what Viren was saying as they reached his bike. 'What's wrong Moti? Are you annoyed...? I'm sorry, you're just too cute!' Viren held his ears and tilted his head to one side cutely and Nivi felt a sharp pain at the thought of losing him. 'I'm not mad Viren...it's just, what if...' she couldn't even bring herself to say it; she swallowed and tried again, 'What will we do if they don't...' before she could finish Viren took her hands in his and cut her off.

'It doesn't matter what they say Nivi...I love you and I promise I'll do whatever it takes. We can't keep quiet forever because we're worried they might not agree!' Nivi knew Viren was right but she still felt uneasy till he hugged her and she felt a little better. 'You're with me right?' he asked softly into her hair and she nodded, 'Haan Viren...always.' Viren pulled away and kissed her on the forehead, 'Good! Now why are we worrying, there's still a whole months worth of celebrations to get through!' Nivi smiled back and nodded and felt some of the anxiety leave her as they made their way home; she knew she'd be fine as long as Viren was with her.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashma di,iam almost fainted,what a chapter di, just amazing,wonderful... I clearly imagine the cute face of viren and nivi,,iam not missing niviren,, becoz they are infront of my eyes through your FF... Very precious FF and love story... 🤗
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Ashma di,iam almost fainted,what a chapter di, just amazing,wonderful... I clearly imagine the cute face of viren and nivi,,iam not missing niviren,, becoz they are infront of my eyes through your FF... Very precious FF and love story... 🤗

Aww thanks Bowya! Thank u so much for saying that, i feel a little relieved actually🤗 Its so sweet of u to say that, im glad i can keep them in front of ur eyes😳 thanks for reading xx
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i can just say wowww...no more words to describe... u r really really awesome :)
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjaani07

</div>
<div>

<font color="#330066">Aww thanks Bowya! Thank u so much for saying that, i feel a little relieved actually🤗Its so sweet of u to say that, im glad i can keep them in front of ur eyes😳 thanks for reading xx</font>

welcum di,,really your words have very much depth and volume... You are such a gifted writer... Continue soon as possible...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*screams* OMV Diii, 3 new chapters!!!!! They were all just AWESOME!!! loved it ... SO romantic its driving 🤪 i just LOVED IT!!!! First chapter(55): Okay I got like SUPER excited when I saw that u updated that Istraight away started reading the chapters on page 113, so I was reading them and then when I got to the end of Chapter 57 I was like okayyy where is chapter 55 LOL so then I whent back and read chapter 55 haha, I get too hyper whenever you update lol. Okay I just loved that chapter to teh core, super cute and OMV Di u mentioned the C word 😲 as in C for CAT!!!!  *screams* that scared me to death!!! Diii cats scare the hell out of me! haha okay anyhow, moving to chapter 2 I have no words seriously that was just SUPERB!!! loved it, it was super romantic! Awww my baby fell asleep awww he's working too much I hope he has a good rest, its worrying me. ðŸ˜”  and that part was just HILARIOUS when he reaches to tug Nivi's hair to check if he was sleeping or not ðŸ¤£ and Nivi's reply 'Viren, we're grown ups now, you can't keep pulling my hair whenever you feel like it' ðŸ¤£ HAHAHAH taht was just hilarious!! awww Viren is just super cute!! Okay i could go on forever, but I'll stop now lol...AMAZING chapters Di...totally LOVED IT!!! *flying kisses*  x
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

beautiful asma, ur 3 chapters were just awesome..and poor viren, itna kaam mat karwao usse.. and shaadi within a month..viren is just so impatient..

well just loved it..after such a hectic day this was what i needed.🤗

thanks for the pm..
Edited by preetha_6 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
WOW Anisha! Lolz ur so cute seriously, love youu🤗

Dont matter which order u read them in, just happy u enjoyed them😉 And oops, sorry i forgot u dont like cats...at least Nivi was only joking tho so dont worry, the cat isnt real🤗 

Aww im so glad u loved them so much and yep Viren is always super cute😉