Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww...Asma dear its awesome...m speechless...Luv ur writing skill...m getting addicted to ur FF...Cant wait for ur next chapters...Post them soon ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg dii thats was just absouloutelly awsome. loved reading it al the way through.i can imagine virens laughter sooo sweet. he laughs at the sweetest things aww thats soo adorable. Viren is so stubborn aint he and loves to take risks holding nivis hand infront of all those people wow his amazing if only we could watch that scene on tv but your writing is enough to imagine the wonderful scene. virens concern for nivi is just so sweet. omg i just loved nivi too she was so cute the high shoes aww bless i cnat walk in heels either how do people do it and virens cheeky laughter so adorable. and dii another kiss wow ur on a roll with this wasome ff last one was just breathtaking still hadnt got over it properly and now again dii you wanna kill us dont you omg how lucky is nivi. Dii ur just amazing love ur ff so much the story line is wicked so far cant wait to read more once i start reading i cant stop thats wow fab it is love u dii and carry on with ur awsome writing ur the best.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jafrina_luvs_KM

omg dii thats was just absouloutelly awsome. loved reading it al the way through.i can imagine virens laughter sooo sweet. he laughs at the sweetest things aww thats soo adorable. Viren is so stubborn aint he and loves to take risks holding nivis hand infront of all those people wow his amazing if only we could watch that scene on tv but your writing is enough to imagine the wonderful scene. virens concern for nivi is just so sweet. omg i just loved nivi too she was so cute the high shoes aww bless i cnat walk in heels either how do people do it and virens cheeky laughter so adorable. and dii another kiss wow ur on a roll with this wasome ff last one was just breathtaking still hadnt got over it properly and now again dii you wanna kill us dont you omg how lucky is nivi. Dii ur just amazing love ur ff so much the story line is wicked so far cant wait to read more once i start reading i cant stop thats wow fab it is love u dii and carry on with ur awsome writing ur the best.

Wow Jafrina...i'm speechless and stunned!!!😳 Thank u so much sweetie, seriously it means a lot to read ur comments, i'm happy ur enjoying it so much and i'm glad that u can imagine it all as clearly as i can. Love you🤗
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow asma... awesome chapters... :)
farstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly,,...nest update
u r good writer
love u
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh asma my stupid like button doesn't work again!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely work darlin... i enjoyed readin ur updates...
luv u ðŸ¤—
gul.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent chapters asma di...loved them...continue soon..:)
gul.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent chcapters asma di...loved them...continue soon..:)
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

asma dear...where r u..let me give u a tight hug...u r the best..awesome...awesome.,..so romantic...nivren kiss..*blush*...thank u so much for this awesome update...

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG
AMAZINGGG
LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTT
PLLLEEASSSE CONTINUEEE SOOON
tHANKS so much for pm😛