Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Asma...that was wonderful...so romantic..😍
wow... Asma lovely chapters... first thanks for the triple dhamaka... last 2 chapters... was so romantic... viren lifting nivi, kissing her, hugging her... πŸ˜³ waiting for ur next chapter.. abt their lunch πŸ˜
Asma,

I was blushing all throught out reading your update , it was tough to stop the smile on my face reading your updates, it simply superb all the 3 chapets are graet , please continue soon dear.
Lovely chapters😊

omg omg asma di  i dont know wat to say that was mind blowing i ve no words to explain
i loved it thanks for giving 3 chap...that was such a treat...that was so romantic too loved nivren so much i am still in nivren world 😍 love u di

OMG asma..im just in love with your ff...viren lifting her, kiss😍

now waiting for their romantic lunch
wowwowow asma dii u are amazing ...love emmm...

ah...3 dose at one time

great work dear

Blush blush blush,, what to tell ashma di,, great,gud,awesome,romantic chapters... Iam stunned di... Breath taking chapters di,, so nice viren,very shy nivi... Ashma di hatts off... Now dreaming about niviren and waiting for your next update...   πŸ˜
Omg dii...donno hw many tyms i got goose bumps while readimg ur upadte 😳 πŸ˜ƒ !!
Enjoyed each and every scene...especially NivRen scenes...it was freaking hot!!!

Continue dii...luv u   πŸ€—