Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aamina1010

Wow Asma this was just sooo romantic. i'm speechless, lost for words!!!!. you make it sound so real that i just picture viren and nivi in my head. Loved it sooo much.

thanks mwah.

Thank u aamina๐Ÿ˜ณ Glad u loved it, means a lot๐Ÿค—
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Asma ...i don't know what to say ...the way u right the way u describe every thing is just amazing every time i read ur story i just think u r novel writer and this is not ur first ff wawww such and awesome chapters ...i have exams these days so couldn't catch all ur previous chapter but the chapter i read i true enjoy reading ..u r talented jannn...about the chapters ...waw i love the way verin just wanna took nivi and be alone an tell her how beautiful she is ...the expression that happen to nivi is just waw ...and i agree u really make me imagine the chapters   ...bathroom scene ๐Ÿ˜...love it sooo much ...NivRen is awesome ...thanx sooo much jannn ๐Ÿค—
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg asma luv u ๐Ÿค—
three romantic chapters ahh u made my day oops i mean night..nw i will sleep peacefully!! i was literally blushing throughout da chaps...again a beautiful kiss n viren lifting nivi in his arms โ˜บ๏ธ hayyee nw i need to breath properly !! n hw can i forget to mention da intangling of their fingers !! i was actually picturising da whole scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
thnk u for da chaps..u r srsly a very gud writer..da way u put everthing in words..just amazing !!! luv u *hugs* ๐Ÿค—
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thank you jaan... This will do till your next update don't worry:) but seriously can't wait to see what you have in store for us next... NivRen having lunch alone together????... Omg he wants to talk about they future!!!!:):):) all I can say is YES Viren I'm ready to think about our future together...Lol ok I rather stop it before Nivi come after me with her 5 inch heels... Lol. Thanks you swti. Take care. *hugs* Good night swti.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anishaaa!!! OMV sweetie, wow!!๐Ÿ˜ณ I dont actually know what to say lolz, i'm glad i saved u from being bored LOL๐Ÿ˜‰ Yep i also love when Viren is being all dramatic, Kinshuk is just the BEST at those scenes...imagine, he would have killed us with his hotness in these scenes...๐Ÿ˜ Thank u sooo much for ur comments and i love how u even wrote quotes lol, ur the sweetest!! Love you ๐Ÿค—

Atiya, thanks sweetie, ur comments left me speechless too! I'm glad u can sleep peacefully now๐Ÿ˜‰ Sweet dreams๐Ÿ˜‰

Lojain! Hope ur feeling better sweetie and thank u so much for reading and commenting, ur too sweet, really happy u enjoyed them so much!!๐Ÿค—
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awww asma u r really a sweetie pie
n nw i m srsly going to sleep peacefully dreaming abt nivren
n u wont believe i srsly everyday dream abt dem .. mostly i dream abt viren (kinshuk ) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Asma what chapters simply mind-blowing. Can't wait for nxt ud but can read these again and again. Thank u.
mitzi11 thumbnail
beautiful & romantic one
love it all parts
cont soon
ty 4 pm
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you killed me with these scenes ...wish we had even one in reality ...
love you girl
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Sid and Divya are engaged. I like ur Divya she is far more understanding. And now our Nivren and the kiss...hai. I felt it all the way to my toe nails not only fingers and just like Nivi my heart is still trying to jump out of my chest as I am talking about it. Sooo romantic.
Looking forward for the lunch date. Please update soon. Oh and bada wala Thank you!
I dont think I'll be sleeping now but yes will be in Nivren dream land๐Ÿ˜