Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asma..that was sooo romantic dear..always loved Viren's surprises..
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV thanx for all the sweet comments, I'm a little speechless myself!!😳 I didn't kno these chapters wud give so many of u problems sleeping πŸ˜‰

Glad u all enjoyed it, will update soonπŸ€— Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asma Dear soo  ROmantic Dear soo sweet, So Nivren got Romantic,  Really Pure and sweet Romance,  Really love Nivren soo much,
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww thanks Usha, i felt nervous about posting them...😳 Glad u loved them!

asma i was blushing while reading chapter 51...πŸ˜‰ Congrats asma for completing 50 chapters... πŸ‘
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
asma it was just so romantic and sweet and pure..

thanks for thisπŸ€—
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg asma dii either im really stupid or very blind coz i cant beleive i didint realise u posted chapter 50 and 51 and they were like the most amazing scenes ever. 'phew' im still tryna get over the awsome scene im still wondering how u wrote such an amazing scene but i have no doubts coz ur just a fabulous writer thanx for the awsome update love u
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jafrina_luvs_KM

omg asma dii either im really stupid or very blind coz i cant beleive i didint realise u posted chapter 50 and 51 and they were like the most amazing scenes ever. 'phew' im still tryna get over the awsome scene im still wondering how u wrote such an amazing scene but i have no doubts coz ur just a fabulous writer thanx for the awsome update love u

Aww ur so sweet Jafrina!!πŸ€— Thank u for reading and enjoying and i'm sure ur not stupid or blind - trust me, i wud probably do the same!!

Thanks for the compliments on my writing too😳
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesume diii ...keep it up...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Diii...OMV *dead dead dead* that was such a HOT scene seriously OMV OMV OMV Di its 2:011am here and I just read this now...ab neend kisko aayega I'm going krazzy over these two chapters πŸ€ͺ the kiss OMV I couldn't breath then seriously  that was just fantastic aaahh kash it was me haha it was perfect the way u wrote it I'm super speechless Di...seriously dunno what to say to SUCH an AWESOME scene!!! OMV you totally rock this was just out of the world, you absolutely smashed it. Loved it to the core!! THAT WAS JUST AWESOME πŸ‘πŸ‘I'm going KRAZYYY that was mind blowing!!! NivRen hayyee πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜  πŸ˜ love you Di πŸ€—
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the chapters Asma.just awesome awesome.thanks sweety