Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 80

KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow it each chapter gets more and more awesome. Loved it. Thanks Asma Di.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute updates!  Thanks.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update dear, so sid is the guy..

thanks for pm and waiting for next update
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow asma diii awesumm plz do write more loving it soo much yaar
nivren rocks yaar they are soo cute so adorable yaar love it
plz do write more love it dii !!!!!!!!!!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O.M.V!!!!!! uff Di you're ALWAYS leaving me speechless! that was just awesome awesome awesome!!!! I enjoyed every single part of it, you've done it brilliantly, Viren is just the cutest ever I can so imagine him pretending to choke just to get some time alone with Nivi awww!!! NivRe part in teh kitech was sooo cute i can so picturise Viren awww i miss him so much!! Loved the Divya and Viren parts it was super cute. Thank you so much for these amazing chapters!!! Love you ðŸ¤—
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow thanks everyone for the sweet comments!😳 I'm so glad ur enjoying it, i will update the next couple of chapters soon, possibly tomorrow if i can!

Thanks for reading it, I cant believe i'm on 50 chapters almost! It's only cos u all read it so thanks, love you🤗
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful chapter Asma..
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesume asma diii ...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 50

'There was actually a reason that I didn't pick up my mobile phone Viren...' Nivi was talking quietly into their landline as she looked back to see if Dadi had heard it ring, 'Dadi's coming, I have to go!' It looked like Dadi hadn't heard the phone ring but Viren didn't need to know that... 'Wait Nivi! Are you still mad at me? I'm so sorry honest...' Nivi felt herself about to cave in at his words and sad tone of voice but she wanted to stick to her guns; there was no harm in making him squirm a little...

She sighed loudly into the phone and tried to sound firm, 'It's not so easy for me Viren...look I really have to go; I'll talk to you another time.' She said bye quickly and then put the phone down, feeling a twinge of guilt as she did so. He'd called her on her mobile several times and sent her lots of sweet messages but she hadn't answered; she'd thought he would give up but he'd surprised her by calling the home phone instead. As she went into her room to get ready for bed, she decided she'd put him out of his misery tomorrow; mainly because she felt so bad imagining the look on his face.

A few hours later, Nivi looked up from the sketch she was working on when she heard a noise outside; she frowned at her open window but went back to her drawing when there was no other sound. She'd gotten changed into a plain white suit to sleep in but then she'd had trouble falling asleep because all she could think about was Viren so she got up thinking she might as well do some work. Except she wasn't really working; she looked down at the sketches she'd made and sighed thinking she was beyond hope.

She heard another noise and looked up again. It was louder this time and she wondered if she should call someone but then decided against it thinking she was probably over-reacting; it was almost midnight and it was so quiet that even the slightest noise sounded loud. Her room was at the side of the house and although they were on the ground floor, it was still a climb to the window and she didn't think burglars would really be that interested.

After a few minutes though, she heard a scraping sound right by the window and stood up, feeling a flutter of fear. She picked up a paperweight and moved towards the open window, feeling silly but also a little scared. She couldn't see anything because the long curtains were blowing inwards so when she got to the window, she took hold of one edge and said a quick prayer before pulling it back quickly only to watch in amazement as Viren's head and shoulders popped up over the edge!

'Hi!' Nivi was rooted to the spot as she watched Viren pull himself up to sit on the wide window ledge as though he did this every day. He stretched his legs out across it and leaned back, 'Wow that was harder than it looked!' He smiled at her, a little breathless. 'Err Nivi, you can probably put that down now...?' Nivi blinked at him wordlessly and then looked at the paperweight she still had raised. She lowered her hand and looked at him, feeling like she should poke him to see if he was real. He'd changed out of his blue shirt into a purple tee and white trousers and he looked happy and relaxed as he sat there like as if there was nothing strange about it at all.

'Aren't you going to say anything Moti?!' Viren waited for a few seconds and then frowned, 'You are talking to me at least right?!' He looked anxious all of a sudden and crazily, Nivi felt bad again. She shook her head to clear it; she didn't have time to feel bad, she had to make him go before someone woke up and all hell broke loose! That thought seemed to jolt her out of her shock, 'Viren!! What...oh my god, what are you doing here?!'

Viren sat and watched as Nivi looked around the room in panic as though her father or Dadi would suddenly appear by magic in the room. He knew it probably wasn't the best idea he'd ever had but he hated that Nivi was still angry at him and he couldn't wait till the morning to do something about it. He didnt really know what he would have done if she'd been asleep...he hadn't really thought that far! As it was, she looked like she hadn't been able to sleep either.

'I couldn't sleep knowing you were still mad at me Nivi...' he handed her a dark pink flower and pulled out his flute from his back pocket, 'So I thought I'd make it up to you!' He saw Nivi's eyes widen and she seemed to soften a little as she took the flower and brought it up to her nose to take a breath but then she shook her head, 'Bilkul pagal ho Viren! Someone will wake up, we can talk tomorrow, please go!'

Nivi sighed as Viren shrugged and shook his head stubbornly, 'I don't care!' Even though she was worried, she couldn't help noticing how adorable he looked sitting there with his arms folded and she thought how totally crazy but sweet it was of him to climb through her window in the middle of the night just to get her to forgive him! She ran a hand across her face and told herself to think clearly; she put the flower and the paperweight down on the table and went to lock her door before coming back to stand in front of Viren, trying to decide what to do with him.

'Good idea,' Viren said with a cheeky smile as she returned from locking the door but Nivi frowned at him. 'None of this is a good idea Viren, couldn't it have waited till the morning?!' Viren considered her words and then shook his head, 'Ok so maybe the flute was a bad idea so late at night but I couldn't wait another second to talk to you...aur tum bhi toh jaag rahi thi!'

He smiled hopefully and Nivi folded her arms still frowning as she tried to look unaffected by him or his words, 'Actually I was working...' Viren's face fell and she felt that horrible guilt again... Viren didn't look at her as he sighed, looking hurt, 'Teek hai Moti, if you really want me to go, I'll go...' He looked so heartbroken as he turned away, Nivi felt her own heart twisting in pain. 'Wait! Wait Viren...'
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 51

Viren stayed where he was as Nivi called him back but he didn't look at her and she sighed, 'Ok fine, I'm sorry! Actually I already forgave you ages ago...when you first explained in the kitchen...!' She looked at Viren guiltily and watched as his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. 'Nivedita Sharma...!' He shook his head and Nivi waited for him to say he couldn't believe she was just torturing him like that the whole time but he surprised her, 'That's exactly what I expected from you Moti!' He laughed and shook his head again, 'I suppose I deserved it huh?'

Viren smiled at Nivi's surprised expression, 'You're not mad?' Viren thought about it and then said, 'That depends...if I pretend to be mad will you climb into my window in the middle of the night?!' He laughed again as Nivi went red. 'Shh! You're crazy Viren...!' She looked back at her door and then said. 'I'm really not angry at you; I'm actually glad you kept your promise to Sid... Now please can you go before someone wakes up?!'

Nivi was looking at him pleadingly but Viren was too relieved to hear that she'd forgiven him. 'What's the rush Moti?' He reached out and grabbed her hand and Nivi felt her breath catch as he pulled her close to him, 'Aur waise bhi...ab neend kis ko aayegi?' He watched her face closely and Nivi blinked at his expression, suddenly very aware of the fact that it was now probably past midnight and he was pretty much in her room.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart, 'Viren...fine, you can stay a bit longer,' she held up a hand when his eyes lit up and he gave her a delighted smile, 'But only if you behave!' She gave him a stern look and he laughed quietly and tweaked her nose, 'I'll try to be good Nivi...bas tum meri aankhon ke saamne rehna...'

He stared into her eyes and Nivi felt her resolve waver a little as she stared back and began to drift off; she felt like she could look at him for hours and not get the least bit bored. There was a light breeze in the air and it was playing with his hair; some of it fell into his eyes and she was just thinking that he had such beautiful eyes with the thickest eyelashes when she realised he'd said something and was looking at her curiously now, 'Um kya kaha?' She went a little red and Viren gave a slow smile, 'Tum kya soch rahi thi...?!'

'Kuch nahi...woh...' She reached out and brushed his hair back with her fingers, 'Your hair came forward...what did you say?' Viren smiled at the way she'd avoided answering and said, 'I just asked, were you really working this late?' Nivi blinked at the random question and then looked a little guilty, 'I couldn't sleep...so then I did try to work but...' she sighed and Viren looked at her questioningly. She moved away from him and went to the table, bringing back a few sketches and Viren laughed softly when he saw them; they were really good but they were all of him. Nivi hit him on the shoulder, 'It's not funny Viren! I didn't even mean to draw them, I have actual work to do!'

She put them back on the table looking a little annoyed and Viren rolled his eyes smiling softly, 'And you call me crazy...' Nivi hit him on the shoulder again and he pretended almost fall off the window sill and when she rushed forward and grabbed his tee shirt with both hands, he quickly pulled her into his arms. She stared at him wordlessly in surprise and he had to think to remind himself what he'd been about to say. He moved some of her hair back with his hand and said softly, 'You're not crazy Nivi... you're amazing...'

He traced the lines of her face with his fingertips slowly and Nivi closed her eyes and he couldn't tell whose heart was beating faster. He took a breath and tried to think clearly but he felt her hands tighten on his top and he couldn't help himself from pulling her even closer. Nivi moved her hands to his shoulders and Viren leaned forward and breathed in, taking in her sweet scent and feeling his control slip away.

Nivi was finding it hard to breathe as Viren pulled her closer. She felt his hands her hair and she shivered as his breath tickled her ear. She knew she should move away and tell him to go but she couldn't think as he kissed her temple and then slowly trailed kisses across her cheek and jaw; it felt like her skin was burning everywhere his lips touched her and as he pulled away she saw his breathing was as bad as hers. She swallowed and tried to focus, 'You were supposed to be good,' she didn't really know what she was saying; his hands were still in her hair and her voice was shaky as she spoke. She felt Viren take a deep breath as he spoke against her cheek, 'I'm trying Nivi...'

'Viren...' Nivi wanted to tell him to go but she couldn't get the words out. He seemed to understand though, because he pulled away a little and nodded, 'I'll go, just...one second...' before she could say another word he brushed his lips over hers in a soft kiss that left Nivi breathless and stunned. She hadn't expected it at all and as he kissed her, it was as though she could feel it all the way down to her toes. He pulled away after a few seconds and they both tried to catch their breaths; Nivi's lips tingled and she knew she was blushing as Viren smiled at her with something like wonder on his face.

He slowly brushed his knuckles across one of her pink cheeks and whispered 'Goodnight Nivi' in a shaky voice. He didn't trust himself to stay there much longer so he was leaving but he couldn't seem to move even an inch away from her. He sighed and gave her a quick hug and then took a deep breath before pushing her away from him gently, feeling like it was the hardest thing he'd ever done. He gave her one last look and then started to climb back down before he could change his mind.

'Wait!' Viren looked up and Nivi could only see his head and shoulders now. She didn't know why she'd stopped him as she went and knelt down by the window sill; her hands itched to pull him back but she knew she was just being crazy, 'Umm be careful...?' she said unconvincingly and Viren smiled at her happily and Nivi knew he knew. 'I will Moti, go to sleep...' He gave her a quick smile and then disappeared from view and Nivi sighed to herself, 'Ab need kis ko aayegi...' She smiled as she repeated Viren's words to herself and thought she heard his soft laughter somewhere out there as she got up, feeling like it might all have been a dream.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago