asma  🤗

beautiful chapters.!!
viren in angry mode...n nivren dancing 😍 
i was actually imagining  da scenes !!
continue soon dear..luv ya 🤗
Posted: 12 years ago
LOVE THEM DII I WONDER WHERE VIREN IS TAKING HER HMM WILL JUST HAV TO WAIT
Thank u everyone for the encouragement and the compliments😳 glad ur enjoying it! I did actually consider having Viren beat the hell out of that guy but then i decided against it for now...😉

I'll be updating mid week hopefully, thanks for reading, really appreciate all the comments🤗
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
OMV Diii!!! Just read the chapters and they were totally FANTASTIK!!! seriously loved it loved it! Awww jealous  awww that was just super cute Sid kinda jealous and the Viren's anger when that guy talks to Nivi hayyyeee i can so imagine Kinny's sexyyy anger *droools* those were awesome chapters thanks a ton di love youu 🤗  🤗
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thank u everyone for the encouragement and the compliments😳 glad ur enjoying it! I did actually consider having Viren beat the hell out of that guy but then i decided against it for now...😉

I'll be updating mid week hopefully, thanks for reading, really appreciate all the comments🤗

oh no... asma.. i have to wait for mid week for the next chapter... ok dear.. pls update whenever u can, if possible make it ASAP 😉..  Will be waiting like this 😍
Anisha!! Im glad u loved them, thanks for the idea jaan, i was considering it but u kinda made my mind up, love youu🤗

Usha aww sorry to make u wait but things are rly busy so i dont get so much time to write...if i do get something written i will definitly post it🤗
Originally posted by anjaani07

Anisha!! Im glad u loved them, thanks for the idea jaan, i was considering it but u kinda made my mind up, love youu🤗

Usha aww sorry to make u wait but things are rly busy so i dont get so much time to write...if i do get something written i will definitly post it🤗

thanks asma...😊
Asma Jaan this is excellent dear, please continue waiting for the next chapter anxiously
heheee😳
I wonder what mischeif Viren is up to😉
Wonderful chapters..
Please continue Soon