Frequent Posters

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks dii its lovely
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update dii...viren's plan to help divya out is really working๐Ÿ˜†...hope sid will soon realize his feelings for her!!!!
nivi and viren missing eachother is really romantic...
loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
pls continue soon diii...love u๐Ÿค—
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great chapter Asma..all the scenes you write are great..๐Ÿ˜‰

Imagining Nivren in their respective dresses ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viren and Divya dancing just to bring Sidya closer and Divya stamping his legs ๐Ÿ˜†..so cute of Nivren to plan to bring Sidya closer..๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting for the next update dear..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma dear..awesome update..thank u so much for this beautiful ff..can't wait to read the next one..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asma this is simply awesome, I really Love it soo much Dear, U r really such a good writer,  Hope Viren's plan in getting Sidya close gets successful soon, and Sid also realises his feelings,  PLease continue and will impatiently wait for the next chapter
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜›OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG\Im dieing to know what happens next!!!!!!

Cant wait
Thanks for the PM
PLEASEEE continue sooon
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wohooo !!!!!!!!Asma dii another rockinggg chapter yaar
want to know more what will happen yaara
loving yur FF soo much dii keep up the good work dii
love love loev it !!!!!!!!!!!
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter dear, plz continue soon... Waiting for Nivren dance...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Asma waiting for your next chapter... please continue soon.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 44

'Hi..Sameer right?' Viren had remembered the guys name as he walked over to them and he made himself keep his voice light although he could see Nivi looked even more uncomfortable up close. 'Hi Viren,' Sameer nodded and they shook hands and even though Viren was trying to keep cool, he must have gripped his hand too tightly because he saw Sameer wince a little. Viren tried not to smile too widely as he let go and watched him rub his hand; he turned to Nivi and felt a little better when she gave him a slightly relieved smile.

'Nivedita was just telling me she designs artwork and interiors for various firms...how about showing me some of your work?' Nivi tried not to sigh too loudly as Sameer turned to her; this guy was starting to annoy her with his pushy attitude, she didn't know how much more she could take without being rude back. She looked over at Viren again and noticed he had his hands jammed in his pockets and she knew him well enough to be able to tell he was tense. 'Sorry, I don't have any designs with me...'

This was a party, where was she supposed to show him designs from? She thought she'd made it clear enough that she wasn't interested but he wasn't getting it and it was getting on her nerves; she'd actually been about to make an excuse and escape when Viren had come over. 'But you only live next door right? We could take a walk...' Nivi made a face but he continued, 'Or if not today then some other time? We could have fun and make it a date...'

Nivi wanted to cringe; his words and tone of voice made her feel sick and she was about to tell him where to go when Viren stepped forward, looking like he was about to knock him out, 'Look I don't know who you think you are but - ' There was fire in his eyes and he was shaking with anger as he spoke but Nivi didn't want to cause a scene so before Viren could finish, she took a step forward and grabbed his wrist stopping him mid-sentence as she tured to Sameer.

'No thank you; I'm really not interested. At all. And I won't be. Ever.' She didn't care if she sounded rude and she didn't want room for any doubt. Sameer shrugged looking annoyed but Nivi ignored him and turned to Viren, 'Didn't you promise me a dance?' He still looked mad and he hadn't taken his eyes off Sameer either so she slid her hand down into his and stepped between them pulling Viren along with her as she went. 'Come on Viren...' She turned back and tugged on his hand and he gave Sameer one last look before he followed her.

'You could have let me punch him...just once at least!' Viren was so angry he was still shaking a little as they walked to where people were still dancing. He couldn't believe the cheek of that guy and his hands itched to break his nose and knock the smarmy smile off his face! 'Viren, this is Sid's party; look at him and Divya still dancing, they're happy like we wanted; it would have spoiled the mood...I'm fine, it's all ok.'

Nivi stopped and turned to look at him but Viren was remembering the way the guy had spoken to her. 'Nivi you don't know what these guys are like! Plus he was being so... ugh! I'm going back!' Viren turned but Nivi grabbed his arm again stopping him from going anywhere, 'Viren! Calm down, jaane do na... please?' She turned back to look at where they'd come from, 'And it looks like he left anyway, let's just dance...'
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago