Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aamina, yes i see the hotness, why? Doesnt everyone else?!! Obviously, Kinshuk is number 1 always but i can appreciate other hotties too naaπŸ˜‰
Jafrina, what are u saying?! There's a Vampire Diaries forum? Where, here? Wow i never knew lolzz, will check it out..thanks sweetie!
YEP DII THERE IS A VAMPIRE DIARIES FORUM HERE I DIDNT KNOEW EITHER I JUST REALISED TH OTHER DAY
O M V!!!!!! Diii that was super awesome pure romance πŸ˜  πŸ˜ just loved it I'm got such a big massive grin on my face at the moment!!! OMV i can so imagine Viren  waiting to go back when she texts back 'I miss you' LOL he is just super cute.. thanks so much for the amazing chapter it was all dreamyyy!!! LOVED IT!!!! πŸ€—
hey thnxx...zat was awsme πŸ˜‰...kip on z grt work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Asma jaan Sooryy for late comments . It is amazingg n soo gd . Loveddd it . Sooo sweet n cutee scene . lovedd it

Omg!!! Blush blush, ashma di so so so cute and lovely scene,, very romantic and i could clearly see Kinha/niviren acting in this... Iam in niviren dreamworld now... 😍... Sorry for commenting so so late ashma di... πŸ˜’... Plz continue soon di...Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago
Asma, when are you updating next?  soon I hope!
Chapter 43

'Care for a dance?' Viren held out his hand and gave her his sweetest smile but Divya rolled her eyes as she took his hand reluctantly. 'You could at least pretend to smile...you're with Viren Sood! D'you know how many girls I had to turn down tonight?!' Viren shook his head in fake amazement as he tried to keep a straight face at her total lack of interest. 

Divya sighed and tried not to laugh at Viren's expression as she stepped forward to dance, making sure to keep a smile plastered on her face. This was the dumbest idea ever in her opinion and if it wasn't for Nivi and Virens' constant badgering, she'd never have agreed to it. 'Yeh hui naa baat?! Now, biiig smile, we're about to go past Sid!'

Divya rolled her eyes again but smiled at Viren as he spun her past Sid and she tried in vain to see what his expression was like. 'This is so silly Viren; you really think it'll make any difference?' She sighed and Viren shrugged. 'Pata nahi, we'll ask Nivi later... we had to do something though, picnic bhi cancel ho gayi!'

As they carried on dancing, Viren spotted Nivi standing a little behind Sid and gave her a quick smile and a wink. Nivi smiled back but shook her head a little, motioning for him to focus on Divya so he spun her again so fast that she laughed and he noticed Sid looking over unhappily.

He felt a little bad as he danced with Divya; this was Sid's party after all and what were they doing to him... but then again if it made him look at Divya differently, then Viren was happy to do it!  It had been a couple of weeks since Dadi had broken her arm and since then they'd been trying to get Sid to notice Divya, pushing them into situations together and it had seemed to be going well but they needed something more.

The picnic had been cancelled because Sid had to work but then he had landed a big contract and decided to throw a party at the house for his friends and colleagues which was where they were now. The family had been there earlier but had then left them to it so Viren had suggested they dance and had asked Divya while Sid looked on, not looking too happy which was the whole point.

As they danced to a second song, Viren wondered if and when he'd get to dance with Nivi; he was missing her even though she was right there because he hadn't been able to talk to her properly. She was happy with what they were doing, it was partly her idea but he hadn't seen much of her all evening and he had plans for her too...

Nivi watched Viren and Divya dancing and smiled; she was glad that their plan seemed to be working but she hadn't spoken to Viren much since they'd got here and she sort of missed him. It was crazy since she'd spent the previous evening with him, talking over what they would do today... She was just wondering if Viren was feeling like that too when he looked over at her and winked and Nivi tried not to laugh, knowing he probably was.

He was dressed smarter than usual; in a white shirt and a black waist coat that he'd left open. He still had black jeans and his usual trainers on though and Nivi thought he looked both cute and handsome as he spun around with Divya; she wanted to dance with him too, maybe later... She shook her head at her thoughts; this was about Sid and Divya and she wanted to focus on that.

She turned to look at Sid who looked miserable; he'd watched Viren talking and laughing with Divya all evening and it had bothered him but when they'd started dancing, Nivi had seen his face fall and she'd felt bad as she saw the look on his face. It wasn't nice what they were doing and she hoped it made Sid realise he felt more for Divya than friendship. 'Are you ok Siddarth? You don't look so good...' Sid looked at Nivi and shook his head, 'No I'm fine...I didn't know Viren and Divya were so close?'

They both looked over at them and Nivi tried not to laugh; Viren was trying to teach Divya a dance move but Divya was getting it wrong and he was throwing his hands up in the air in frustration. Divya stomped on Viren's foot and things didn't look good but then they both started laughing and Sid looked annoyed. 'Haan they are close...they're just friends though Siddarth. Why don't you ask Di to dance?' Nivi said the last part as if she'd just thought of it and when Sid seemed unsure she told him to go before someone else asked her.

As Sid left, Nivi smiled to herself feeling happy that their plan was working when someone interrupted her thoughts. 'Hi, would you like to dance?' She looked over at the guy and saw it was one of Sid's friends who she'd met earlier, 'Umm no thanks, I'm fine.' She smiled politely and looked back out at the couples dancing, hoping he'd take the hint but he didn't, 'I'm Sameer, you're Sid and Viren's neighbour right? He never mentioned what you do...?' He wasn't being rude but Nivi didn't really want to talk to him either; she answered him, making sure to keep it polite.

Viren was relieved when he felt a touch on his arm and heard Sid say, 'Can I cut in?' Divya looked nervous so Viren gave her a quick victory smile and then said, 'Sure bhai but she's dangerous, just keep an eye on your feet...!' He laughed and let Sid take over before walking away hoping for the best. His first thought was Nivi and he turned and let his eyes find her. She was wearing a white churidar suit and she'd looked simple and beautiful and stunning; it had been hard for him to spend the evening with Divya when all he'd wanted to do was stare at Nivi.

He finally found her standing by the drinks and he was surprised to see she was talking to one of Sid's friends; Viren couldn't remember his name but now he decided he didn't like him very much. Nivi had her arms folded and he could tell she wasn't really comfortable by the way she kept looking around and Viren suddenly felt like going over and dragging the guy away from her. He took a breath to calm himself; he was only talking to her, she was fine. He narrowed his eyes and hoped he managed to keep his cool as he walked over to them.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago

Asma dear, my wonderful writer

what a wonderful scene u hav written so beautifullyπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
i m imagining now ho nivren wud b looking in their respective dresses😳
viren's wink n smile...omg
so nivren planning to bring sidya closer...πŸ˜›

so what will happen next?...i m keeping my fingers crossed til your next update

i dont hav words to admire the way u describe each n every thing in your chapterπŸ‘

asma dear im been missing ur damn romantic eye catching breath taking awsumm FF n im glad i got tym to read all ur past chap man ur just too gud to tell u left me speechless n the entire day i was thinking abt nivren lol its not easy to get away frm 'em is it??
keep updating waiting like hell!!
Nivren in white O_o
thnx asma for da update πŸ€—
viren would hav been luking sooo cute in waist coat..i can imagine 😍 n his sexy wink..hayyyeee 😍