Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjaani07

</div>
<div>

<font color="#330066">Thanks aamina! But dont go into icu yet...wait till the next chapter LOLπŸ˜‰Will update in the next couple of days...thanks for ur sweet wordsπŸ€—</font>

Omg on this rate I will never get discharged. But I'm loving it, probably first and last patient who loves being in icu. Lmao
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lmao Aamina, that's too funny...but i kinda understand too! Ok sweetie, i'll do my best to keep u in icuπŸ˜‰

Bowya, thank u for reading and enjoying! Thank u for ur last comment too, it left me speechless! Im so happy that my writing can make u feel that wayπŸ€—  Will update tomoro or Monday or sure x
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
asma another lovely chapter... hope both sidya and nivren have fun in the picnic...πŸ˜‰Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asma I love these Chapters Dear,  Its really beautfiul PLease continue cant wait for the next part
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnku asma dear for double dhamaaka πŸ€—
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Diii!!!! OMV These chapters were adorable awww bless them tehy can't stop thinking about each other awww πŸ˜  πŸ˜ and the 'stop hiding in the kitchen...I miss you' was suuuperrr cute awww!!! Totally fantastic loved it loved it!!! And Viren is determined to make SidYa come close he is just the best and totally sweet!! Thanks you Diii for these πŸ€—
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diii!!!! OMV These chapters were adorable awww bless them tehy can't stop thinking about each other awww πŸ˜  πŸ˜ and the 'stop hiding in the kitchen...I miss you' was suuuperrr cute awww!!! Totally fantastic loved it loved it!!! And Viren is determined to make SidYa come close he is just the best and totally sweet!! Thanks you Diii for these πŸ€—

Thank youu Anisha! Love you sweetie, im glad ur enjoying it and yep Viren is super duper cute LOLπŸ€—
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asma... lovely updates... waiting eagerly for the next part...😊
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow that was amazing di...i ve no words to explain u explained it so beautifully
cant wait to read next chap..love u😊
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma jaan Viren is just so adorable... NivRen are truly in love, they can't stop thinking about each other and they both are really very happy:) I feel really bad for Divya... Sid needs a wake up call!! NivRen alone outside... Hmmm can't wait for the next chapters. Omg I hope the next chapters to come are full with NivRen's magic. Thanks so much for these awesome chapters. Love you and don't forget you are the best:):):)