Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg such Butiful chptrs, it was romantic as well as sensitive. I liked how he confesses his luv for nivi, it was soo romantic and also nivis reaction ahhh... Luved it Asma u r grt. Eager to read what comes next.
omg asma ...luv u dear 🤗
u hav made me soo happy
atlast viren n nivi both confessed their luv for each other
thnx for da great chapters n pm
omg!!!!!!!! what a chapters yar! am totally stunned with surprise ;) just loved the way viren conveyed his love via that note!!!!!! ... have to appreciate ur writing talent...hugs and kisses for  u sweet heart esp for giving theses cute chapters :) 🤗
Omg mindblowing chapters... Viren finally confessed his love, loved the way he wrote his feelings. Omg you described they happiness so well that I felt like I was there with them, felt like my dream guy confessed his love for me...lol I'm floating with happiness now swti. I had to kick my sister out of the room so that I could read your chapters in peace lol. I don't know how but you keep on amazing me with your writing skills. Big big hug and kiss for you. Can't wait for the next chapters... Love you jaan.
Aww thanks everyone!🤗 I was worried but now im relieved!

Shamima, aww u kicked ur sister out of the room to read them?!! OMV thats so funny! Your too sweet😳 im so glad that they made u feel that way🤗

Janani, thanks sweetie, im glad i didnt disappoint u, i know u were looking forward to them!!

Sunayana, thanks and will update on the weekend now i think cos i have work the next 2 days!

Atiya, i'm glad i made u so happy, thanks for ur comments😳
Awww Asma jaan we need to tell you Thanks for entertaining us... You have no idea how special you are to us... You bring big smiles on our faces with each and every word you write down. God bless you swti... Take care:)
Really enjoying reading yr ff and the last scne was ver good.This is a request if u can write a romantic scene on nivren wid a song.Maybe one of then is imagining it .
Omg omg omg omg asmaaa

What have you done to me. My heart is beating sooo fast. It's your fault if I end up in Icu. Lol
How romantic was this omg you surprise me everytime.
I just loved the way viren conveyed his feelings through the note excellent. Omg hugs and kisses for you. Mwah
You have great writing skills. I seriously can't wait for you next update. X
I just read from hcapter 20- till the lastest chapter..
AND I MIUST SSAY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesomeee..
Loved the way viren confessed his love..Amazing
PLEASEE continue..
Loveeddd it😛😃
Wow Aamina thanks for ur comments😳 

LOL sorry if u end up in icu sweetie but what can i do? It's Viren & nivren here, it has to be romantic right?!😉 Im glad u liked it, took me a while to get it just right!