Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks everyone for ur comments, really appreciate them😳 Will be updating tomoro evening hopefully as i've written a couple more chapters. Thanks again for reading🤗 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Asma for your hat trick.. Loved the chapters - Chapter 33 where Viren is in the kitchen watching Nivi make tea made me remember the August episode. Somewhat similar scene between Sid-Putul, the day after Sid's b'day party when he goes to return Nivi's earring...The gold old days of CCBM..

Thanks for continuing this FF and giving us NiVren..
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Asma for your hat trick.. Loved the chapters - Chapter 33 where Viren is in the kitchen watching Nivi make tea made me remember the August episode. Somewhat similar scene between Sid-Putul, the day after Sid's b'day party when he goes to return Nivi's earring...The gold old days of CCBM..

Thanks for continuing this FF and giving us NiVren..

Hi Anju, thanks for enjoying them!😳 

About that Chapter, i never watched CCBM properly before Viren's entry - i saw a few episodes so i knew the general storyline but i didnt see that scene. might find it on You Tube and watch it!

I've written a few more chapters so i might update tonight since they're done. Hope u like them too🤗
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will surely like the chapters dear,., YOu are such an amazing writer...Now it is all these FF that will help me in surviving the ending of CCBM
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

I will surely like the chapters dear,., YOu are such an amazing writer...Now it is all these FF that will help me in surviving the ending of CCBM

Aww it's the same for me except writing is helping me survive the ending!! I read ur continuation scenes and i think it's a great idea! Look forward to seend how it carries on😊

I'm just finishing my latest chapter so will post them in about an hour or so hopefully.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 35

Viren parked his bike and looked across at the Sharma house. It had been almost a week since he'd seen Nivi and although he'd spoken to her on the phone, he got the feeling that maybe she'd been avoiding seeing him and he was getting impatient. Nivi hadn't spoken to him properly that night when he'd gone back to join everyone with Divya; she had said a few words but she hadn't looked directly at him and then it was time to leave so he'd barely had a chance to say anything.

After that she'd been busy at work and he had a couple of job interviews; things had been fine between them over the phone...too fine, it just felt odd; he'd rather she just yelled at him or something. Nothing had really changed but there was an odd politeness between them now and he didn't like it. He sighed and went into the house, deciding he would go and see her today and talk things out; anything was better than this!

He noticed there was no one around downstairs so he went straight up to his room to take a quick shower and change; it was still early afternoon and he'd just got back from his second job interview and he thought it had gone well. Nivi had wished him good luck this morning but he hadn't heard from her since and as he dried his hair after his shower, he looked at his phone and was surprised to see there were 5 missed calls from her. He'd left in a rush and had forgotten his phone at home but when he checked, he saw she'd called him less than an hour ago and hadn't left a message.

He dialled her number quickly as he left the room but then stopped walking when she picked up but he couldn't hear anything. 'Nivi? Are you there?' He heard her say his name and then all he could hear was crying and he felt worry run through him blocking out everything else. 'What's wrong Nivi? What happened? Where are you?!' He couldn't understand anything she said through her tears but he made out the word 'hospital' and that was enough for him to say, 'Don't worry, I'll be right there ok?!'

Viren ran down the stairs and almost bumped into his mum, who had come out of the mandir and he saw that Vandana and Dadi were in there too. 'Viren! Kaha jaa raha hai itni jaldi mein?!' He didn't have time; all he could do was hold up his phone and say 'Nivi...hospital!' and his mum seemed to understand somehow and told him to go and he ran down the rest of the stairs and out to his bike.

He found Nivi sitting in the corridor of the hospitals A&E and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw no obvious bandages on her. She was on her own and he wondered what had happened; at least she wasn't crying. 'Nivi?' Before he could get to her, she looked up and as soon as she saw him, she jumped up and ran into his arms, surprising him and almost knocking him over.

'Viren!! I was so scared, I couldn't find anyone...and Dadi, she...' she started crying again and Viren felt his heart sink as he held her while she cried. She was shaking and he pulled away a little and looked at her. He wiped the tears off her face and tried not think the worst, 'It's ok Nivi; I'm here now, kya hua Dadi ko?' Nivi looked at him wordlessly for a few seconds and then said, 'The doctors...they're checking...' Viren could see she was too shaken up to explain fully so he walked her over to the bench she'd been sitting on earlier.

He saw a water cooler at the end of the corridor and stood up but Nivi grabbed his hand, 'I'm just going to get you some water Nivi, I'll be right back,' He brushed her hair back as he spoke, trying to reassure her and Nivi took a deep breath and nodded and said 'Sorry Viren, I'm all shaky...' She rubbed her eyes and Viren went to get her some water, all the while hoping Dadi was ok.

Nivi watched Viren go and took another breath, trying to calm herself. She'd managed to stay strong all the way here but hearing Viren's voice on the phone and then seeing him standing there had broken her composure and now she couldn't seem to get it back. She looked at the clock and couldn't believe it was just over an hour ago that she'd got home to find Dadi unconscious by the phone. Nivi had panicked and tried to wake her but she hadn't responded and she saw that her arm was swollen below the elbow.

She hadn't known what to do but she'd forced herself to calm down and covered Dadi with a blanket before calling for an ambulance. She knew Divya and her mum were out and her father and Yash weren't home yet either but as she waited anxiously for the ambulance, the only person she wanted to call was Viren. He hadn't answered though and she remembered he was at an interview and then the ambulance had arrived and she explained what happened while they drove to the hospital.

They said her arm looked broken and they'd taken her straight in told Nivi to wait there when Viren had called. Hearing his concerned voice had broken through her calm exterior and made her feel the panic and fear she'd been trying to hold back but she was glad he was here. As Viren came back with a cup of water, Nivi remembered how horrible it had been trying to avoid him these past few days but none of that seemed to matter now; she needed him and he'd come and nothing else was really important.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 36

Viren was relieved to see Nivi seemed more herself when he got back; he sat down next to her and handed her the water and waited till she drank some before asking again what had happened to Dadi. Her voice was steadier when she spoke, 'I don't know Viren; I came home and she was unconscious on the floor, they said her arm might be broken...' She explained everything fully to him from when she'd got home to how she'd got here and then she took a deep breath and said in a small voice, 'Viren...she'll be ok right?'

Nivi looked so young right then, so much like the little girl he remembered and Viren felt a little amazed by her; she'd been alone but she hadn't panicked, she'd kept a clear head and got Dadi here so fast. She'd been so brave and yet she was looking at him for reassurance, as if his opinion was all that mattered and Viren wanted to always be there for her. He reached out and hugged her again, resting his chin on her head and Nivi didn't pull away as he spoke quietly, 'She'll be fine Nivi don't worry; she's stronger than all of us.'

He asked if she'd called anyone and Nivi shook her head thinking she probably should but Viren said, 'Good, we'll wait to see what the doctors say and then call them ok?' Nivi nodded against Viren and wished she could hide there in his arms forever; she almost didn't want to hear what the doctors had to say. She felt the panic rising again and tried to focus on Viren; she wished she hadn't tried to avoid him since the other night, it wasn't fair to him and she decided from now on she wouldn't waste any more time being scared of her feelings.

Viren stroked her hair every so often and it made Nivi feel safe, like nothing could go wrong as long as she was with him. She listened to his heart beating steadily next to her ear and was able to block out everything else for a little while till she felt Viren move and she sat up to see a doctor and nurse standing in front of them.

They both stood up quickly and Nivi felt Viren slide his hand into hers and she held on tightly as she asked how Dadi was. 'She's resting; she broke her arm but it was a clean break and we've re-set it in a cast. It looks like she had a fall and then she may have tried to move her arm and the pain caused her to lose consciousness. Apart from that, everything else is normal now so you can take her home tonight once the medication wears off.' Nivi was so relieved at his words, she felt tears rolling down her cheeks and she couldn't speak as Viren thanked the doctor and asked if they could see her.

The nurse said she'd take them and they followed her to a room where Dadi seemed to be sleeping peacefully, with her left arm in a cast and Nivi thanked the nurse as she left. She looked so fragile as Nivi straightened her blanket but now that she had actually seen her, she finally felt the fear leave her. Viren squeezed her hand and she turned to see him smiling. He wiped her tears with his free hand and said, 'Ab kyu ro rahi hai Moti?! She's fine see, maine kaha tha naa?'

He gave her a big smile and for once Nivi wasn't even the tiniest bit annoyed he'd been right; she was relieved beyond words. She laughed through her tears, 'Thanks Viren.' She was thanking him for more than just telling her Dadi would be ok and she hoped he knew that. Viren sighed and shook his head saying 'You can thank me by not crying Nivi!' so she smiled and wiped her tears as the nurse came back in with some paperwork for her to complete.

Viren took the forms and told Nivi to call home while he filled them out and watched as she left to make the calls. He felt so relieved that Dadi was ok, he had no idea what he would have done if anything had happened to her. He sat down on the chair next to her bed and filled out as much of the forms as he could till he felt a hand on shoulder. 'Dadi?!' Viren stood up quickly as Dadi looked around and tried to sit up.
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnk u asma 🤗
i was waiting for ur updates...luvd it
well nw i think nivi can open up her heart 😉
dyhardfan thumbnail
What a Monday treat Asma!!!!!... Poor Dadi, you know in bad and good situations you always want to share these times with the person you are closest too. Nivi proved that Viren is very dear to her by calling him first. Love the way he was by her side, consoling her. That's true love:):):) Thanks for 2 awesome and touching chapters. Love you:) you the best...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Shamima!🤗 Thanks sweetie, glad u enjoyed them😳 I had a day off work so i thought i'd finish these ones, will post some more later in the week. Yep in bad times and good, we always think of the one closest to us and of course Viren would always be there for Nivi no matter what😍

Atiya, thanks hun, i'm happy u loved them and yep i think Nivi is starting to come to terms with her feelings...will continue soon!