Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Asma Just read ur scenes Dear really  loved them sooo much, U r really an excellent writer, Please continue writing and giving us these Dose,  We love it sooon much, now only these FF will keep us going and we wll read these only and carry on, or else what else do we have,  Good Going Dear Love u for these wondefful scenes, 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 30

Nivi was in the kitchen, looking over the final preparations for dinner when she heard voices in the other room, telling her the guests had arrived. Her heart started beating faster at the thought of seeing Viren but at the same time she suddenly wished she could hide in the kitchen all evening. Her mouth was dry as she swallowed and said a quick prayer before leaving the kitchen with her heart still pounding.

The first person she saw was Viren. He was standing with Yash and Siddarth and they were all laughing about something. He was wearing his usual jeans and trainers but had a white shirt on and Nivi couldn't help staring. He suddenly turned and looked straight at her and she knew her face had probably gone red. He gave her a big smile and she felt her heart stutter and she forgot how to speak when Vandana came over and asked how her first day at work had gone.

Viren watched Nivi start talking to Vandana and made himself stay where he was. He'd been feeling restless as he chatted with Sid and Yash but then seeing Nivi had given him a sense of relief and now he just wanted to go and talk to her. She was wearing a pale blue churidar suit and she looked so sweet, he could just stare at her all day... 'Hello, earth to Viren?!' Siddarth was trying to get his attention, 'Sorry Siddarth, kya kaha tumne?!' He had no idea but both Sid and Yash laughed, 'You were miles away! I just asked if you'd sent your job application in yet?' Viren said he was going to take it in personally tomorrow and then he saw Divya had come in the room so he waved her over.

He watched Divya walk over to them and tried to see if it made any difference to Sid but he seemed normal as he said hi and even Divya was more or less normal except she kept looking at Sid when she thought no-one was looking. Viren felt bad for her as he watched her; this was probably what he looked like while talking to Nivi he thought, shaking his head at their situation.

He randomly asked Divya whether she wanted to get a job since leaving Uni and she said she wasn't looking really but if she did it would be in teaching young children. Sid seemed interested and started asking her about it and giving her some tips so Viren asked Yash to show him where the bathroom was even though he didn't really need directions and they left the two of them alone to talk.

Nivi looked over and saw Viren gesture to Yash and then leave Sid and Divya alone and she smiled to herself; Viren was so sweet to push them together, no matter what else happened, she was glad she'd told him... 'Kya hua Nivi?' Vandana had seen her smiling and looked over at Sid and Divya too. 'Kuch nahi Chachiji...woh main jaa kar kuch tanda la thi hoon aap sab ke liye!' Nivi turned towards the kitchen hurriedly, hoping Vandana hadn't seen her looking at Viren; this was already so hard and she hadn't even spoken to Viren yet!

Before she could go into the kitchen though, Dadi stopped her and asked if she could get her a shawl as she was feeling cold and that she would ask Divya to help with the drinks. Nivi felt a little relieved to be away from the crowd for a bit and she took her time. She found Dadi's shawl in her room and was just about to turn the corner to go back into the main living room when she felt someone grab her wrist, stopping her from going any further and her heart stopped too; she knew who it was even before she turned around...
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 31

'Wait a sec Moti! I need to talk to you, woh...what's wrong?!' Nivi was just staring at him without blinking and Viren wondered what he'd said. His hand tingled and he realised he was still holding her wrist so he quickly let it go and said 'Sorry I just saw you coming this way and thought...what's wrong Nivi?!'

She still wasn't saying anything or moving and he was starting to get worried. He waved his hand in front of her face and she blinked. 'Uhh sorry Viren, woh main...I was just surprised that's all!' Nivi looked down as she spoke and rubbed her wrist absently. Viren wondered again if she was ok but she asked him what he wanted to talk to her about so he told her how he'd spoken to Sid earlier. 'I talked to him for ages but it was so useless...so then I spoke to Tayiji..'

'What...?! Viren!!' Nivi had barely recovered from her lapse in concentration earlier but this pulled her right out of her haze. 'You spoke to Chachiji?!' She couldn't believe he'd done that; she'd told him in confidence and now Divya would kill her...she glared at Viren and he looked a little guilty as he told her he'd only told Vandana that he thought Divya would be a good choice and nothing else. He explained what had happened and Nivi felt a little calmer, 'Phir bhi Viren...' Nivi sighed, no longer feeling angry and as she watched him she suddenly felt the hopelessness from earlier in the evening returning as she said, 'Maybe we shouldn't even get involved...just let whatever happens happen...'

Viren looked confused, 'But I thought you wanted to help Divya?' Nivi sighed again, she did want to help Divya but was there even any point?! 'He doesn't love her Viren...you can't make someone love you; if it's not there, then it's just not there' She felt like she might cry and she didn't look at him as she pulled on a thread from Dadi's shawl to distract herself; she hadn't been thinking about Sid when she'd spoken.

Viren watched Nivi in confusion; he didn't know what the matter was but she was upset about something and he knew that was why she was saying these things. She was the one who'd wanted to help Divya in the first place. He thought about what she'd said about not being able to make someone love you and said softly, 'Lekin hum koshish toh kar sakte hai naa?' He had to believe that, otherwise what hope was there for him? 'We can't ever give up trying Nivi...' She looked up at him then and he just wanted to hug her because she looked so sad but he stopped himself since their families were just round the corner. 'Kya hua Nivi? What's wrong, you were fine this morning?'

Nivi looked at Viren and thought he was so sweet trying to give her hope and she could tell he was concerned for her by the tiny frown lines on his forehead. As she listened to his soft words, she wanted nothing more than to confide in her best friend but how could she tell him? Maybe if it was someone else she could have told him and she had no doubt he would be there for her no matter what but in this situation, she just couldn't. She remembered deciding to act normal and realised she'd already failed.

Taking a deep breath, she took Viren's advice and tried again, 'Kuch nahi Viren, I'm fine; just feeling tired and...I found your note; remember from when you left Shimla? I guess it made me sad or something...' Nivi sighed, a little relieved at being able to use the note as an excuse for her oddness. It wasn't a total lie; the note was partially responsible for her confused state.

'Sach... you still have it?! Can I see? Sorry if it upset you Moti...I can't remember what I wrote.' Viren shrugged lightly but he felt bad that something he'd written so long ago had obviously made her feel so sad. He couldn't believe she still had it and was really curious about it but Nivi was shaking her head. 'Later Viren, we have to go eat...' She suddenly seemed to remember everyone else, 'How long have we been standing here Viren?! Everyone's probably wondering where we are...'

She sounded a little panicked as she turned to leave quickly but Viren grabbed her wrist again, trying to ignore how soft it felt in his hand. 'We're not giving up are we Nivi... on Siddarth and Divya I mean?' Nivi turned around sharply and Viren felt a shiver run through him as her hair brushed over his arm. He tried to focus but she was staring at him again and his heart missed a beat; there was something in her eyes and the way she was looking at him made him feel breathless.

He took a step closer to her without being able to stop himself but Nivi suddenly stepped away and slid her wrist out of his hand. She looked down for a few seconds and then looked back up and took a deep breath, 'Teek hai Viren; we won't give up...' She smiled at him suddenly and he blinked; as he watched her leave, he had the feeling she was talking about more than just Sid and Divya. He followed her back to the living room slowly, trying to figure out if there was more to Nivi's behaviour than just a childhood note. 
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg Asma lovely update dear...Nivi and Viren trying to make Siddharth fall in love with Divya that's interesting...continue soon dear Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
awsom update..trying to help did and divya fall in luv..but looks lik they hav already fallen for each other..keep writing..
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...asma dii...its really emotional...both nivi and viren are really confused now...hope they sort it out quickly😊!!!!
this update did made me feel gud...was very sad wen ccbm ended😭😭!!!!!
thanx a lot dii...
i've sent u a frnd req in fb dii😊!!!!
luv u🤗
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnx asma for da 2 luvly chaps 🤗
i was feeling low ...but u cheered me up a little
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma jaan... You have no idea how much I needed this after the show ended. Loved it, I really feel for both NivRen, they can't express they feelings becoz of fear of losing their friendship, this happens in many situations... Loved the way you described Viren's feelings when he sees Nivi and when they close to each other. Poor Nivi, loved the way she said that "you can't make someone love you", if only she knew that sparks were felt from both side... Poor thing:) thanks a billion for this, really helped me to relax and even brought a smile on my face... Love you so much for this. Warning: don't even think about ending or stopping your FF:)
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww its just lovely update..really really lovely:):) keep on writing dear:)
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg Asma dear its just Awesome...Nivi and Viren both r soo cute and innocent...Awww 😳 Just cant wait to read Viren and Nivi Confessing their Love...How Lovely will that be 😍 xxx