Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asma this is a real treat jaan:) wow Viren is really funny and cute, poor thing choked on hearing VD mention Nivi name...lol Omg Nivi realised she is in love with Viren...this is awesome doll. Can't wait to see what happens next:) thanks swti for 2 great great chapters. Had a bad day but you made up for it with your chapters:) I can sleep with a smile on my face now. Love you. Thank u:)
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Asma jaan u i hate reading ur FF

Coz evry tym i read it i just cry n awe at ur beauty u just write so beautifully that i spend days pondering over ur chapters i felt that RS shuld take advice frm u . N todays Viren n NIvi's croos connection made me cry evn more ur just perfect asma
Im sry but i just love hating t so much to the extent that i die for ur update evry day pls update regularly n let me noe jan!!!
LOve u for wat u have given us n for wat u made me feel evry tym i read it u jus bring sparks in my heart
love u!!!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

Asma jaan u i hate reading ur FF

Coz evry tym i read it i just cry n awe at ur beauty u just write so beautifully that i spend days pondering over ur chapters i felt that RS shuld take advice frm u . N todays Viren n NIvi's croos connection made me cry evn more ur just perfect asma
Im sry but i just love hating t so much to the extent that i die for ur update evry day pls update regularly n let me noe jan!!!
LOve u for wat u have given us n for wat u made me feel evry tym i read it u jus bring sparks in my heart
love u!!!!

Wow Manahil (i hope i got ur name right?) i'm totally speechless!! You cried? Wow i just dont know what to say!😳

I'm so glad that my story touches ur heart, i love writing it and i write a little everyday even if i dont post it, these 2 are so close to my heart too😳 My next update will be Friday or Saturday probably.

I really dont know what else to say except a BIG BIG thanks and i guess just keep hating it😉

Love you too🤗
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV Di...*speechless* seriously these two chapters are just SO awesome!!! I dunno what to say...seriously everything about it was amazing. Loved how you revealed Nivi also loves Viren seriously that was FANTASTIC!!!! Loved it and that little note from Viren awww that was soo cute. Di please please please continue soon I'm dying for more!!!!! Thank you so much for making my day love you ðŸ¤—
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

OMV Di...*speechless* seriously these two chapters are just SO awesome!!! I dunno what to say...seriously everything about it was amazing. Loved how you revealed Nivi also loves Viren seriously that was FANTASTIC!!!! Loved it and that little note from Viren awww that was soo cute. Di please please please continue soon I'm dying for more!!!!! Thank you so much for making my day love you ðŸ¤—

Hi Anisha meri jaan my krazzy lil sis!!🤗

You're speechless?! I'M speechless from ur comments lol!! Thanks so much sweetie, i'm so glad ur enjoying it and it made ur day!!😳

I'll carry on soon dont worry😉 and yep Viren's note...that was fun to write, glad u thought it was cute!!

Hope ur well sweetie and yep i miss our Krazziness tooo🤗 Love youu xx
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Dii ðŸ¤—  

Awww Di don't be you're just too awesome seriously. Yeh please continue soon pleasee I'm actually very impatient to read more, sorry to add pressure but i just so wanna know whats gonna happen.

I'm fine Di hope you're great too. LOve you too ðŸ¤— hope we get to chat soon miss you guys x
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahh asma dii...loved these chapters a lot😃!!!
finally nivi realized her love for viren😳😃...felt so happy!!!!
the line which i liked the most was 'God, what have those stupid Sood boys done to us Nivi?!' ...sooo apt dialogue by divya...it was amazing😃!!!!
pls continue soon dii...luv u
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww Asma just loved both chapters. Its like I could feel the pain and emotions nivi was feeling, you described it so well. The note from viren was sooo cute.bless. Just loved the way you revealed nivi's feelings for viren. Seriously RS really needs to read this and see what he has missed out on. just love your ff and really look forward to your updates. X
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely chapters asma dear

update soon

mitzi11 thumbnail
thnaks for long  double
updates
mindblowing
enjoyed  & love it
thanks 4 pm