Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diii thank you SO much Di i needed this dose today, 'cos I'm not liking the current track. LOVED the chapter Di...and OMV I can SO imagine Viren sleeping the way you described heheh sooo cuteee. Ohh and Loving Divya, she's an awesome sis saved Nivi and Viren hehe. Thanks once again for the awesome chapter. x

Hey sweetie!! I was gonna wait to post it but i thought it might be a good idea since none of us are liking the current thread! Glad u enjoyed it 🤗 and yeah, i like Divya too, this is how she shud have been!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Asma was so excited to read ur PM... Wasn't expecting a chapter during the week. You made my night lol. I know you work during the week so you don't get time to prepare your chapters, I would really like to thank you so much for writing your chapters when you get free time... instead of relaxing you entertain us. We really appreciate it and love you doll. Your writing is out of this world:) loved this chapter, awww poor Viren he can't face Nivi, so cute. Hope Nivi realize her feeling soon. I can imagine the look on NivRen face when the thought about what KS and Dadi will think when they see the sofa lol. So cute:) thanks again swti.

Thanks Shamima, not sure if you'll see this but just wanted to say thanks for always posting such amazing comments, i really appreciate them!!😳 Yep i do work during the week but i love writing about nivren so its no problem, sometimes i day dream about them at work and then come home n write lolzz i know, i'm totally krazzy!! 

I'm so happy ur enjoying it so far, will post some more on Friday or the weekend, love you🤗
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma no need to thank me...your writing just touches my heart, I can get lost in your writing, you are really gifted jaan. You should really consider writing a novel... It will be awesome for sure:)... I also get lost in NivRen world omg I smile at myself for no reason when thinking about them. My mum and sister also tell me I'm going mad... See what NivRen do to us!!!
Take care swti and have a good night.
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow great scenes asma 😊 i loved the way u explained viren's emotions u potrayed it so well
cant wait for the next chap dear.
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really enjoying yr chs.They r totally diff from the real  ccbm.Just hope both realize their feelings quickly and are married.I cant w8 for the next chs. plz upload soon.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks asma ...really enjoying it :)
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another one of your awsome chapters dii
wow loved it your a complete inspiration
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5