Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice one Asma. Love the sketching scene in gazebo.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV Dii...I dunno what to say! This FF is TOTALLY awesome!! LOVING IT to the max..Viren in BLUE kurta!! *Anisha Faints* Ohhh thank you SO much Di...and once again I'm loving this Divya, she totally takes care of Nivi its just soo sweet, glad you made her this way, love NivYa's bonding.  OMV Dii *flaying kisses* Viren playing flute *drools* he of course looked sexyyy to the core. Loved the way you described him playing the flute thank you sooo much...you did a FANTASTIC job 👏 thanks for such awesome chapters looking forward to more. 🤗
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

OMV Dii...I dunno what to say! This FF is TOTALLY awesome!! LOVING IT to the max..Viren in BLUE kurta!! *Anisha Faints* Ohhh thank you SO much Di...and once again I'm loving this Divya, she totally takes care of Nivi its just soo sweet, glad you made her this way, love NivYa's bonding.  OMV Dii *flaying kisses* Viren playing flute *drools* he of course looked sexyyy to the core. Loved the way you described him playing the flute thank you sooo much...you did a FANTASTIC job 👏 thanks for such awesome chapters looking forward to more. 🤗

Anisha my sweet krazzy sis!!!🤗 Got ur PM, hope u get some rest after the busy time ur having!! And hope the wedding wasnt too painful on ur feet😉

Aww thank u sooo much sweetie, glad ur enjoying the ff so much, i've written some more, will post tomoro. Yep Viren in sexy bluuee kurta...how could i ever forget that?!😉😳

BTW i just sent Faizu a message via YT so lets see if she responds, kaha gayi pagal?!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome asma ...u should send a link to KM :) ...kya pata they might incorporate some scene :)
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 15

Later that week Viren was returning from his morning jog when he ran into someone at the entrance of the house. 'I'm so sorry! Aap teek toh hain?' he asked as he stepped away and steadied the guy. Suddenly he saw the persons' face and felt his eyes widen in surprise and he couldn't help a big smile from taking over his face. 'Siddarth?!!' Before Sid could say a word Viren grabbed him in a tight hug and Sid laughed, 'Viren, I can't breathe...and you're all sweaty!' Viren ignored him and kept on hugging and Sid laughed again as he hugged him back feeling happy to be home with his younger brother whom he'd missed so much.

They broke apart and Viren said 'We weren't expecting you back for another month at least, what happened?!' as Sid inspected Viren. He seemed happy and relaxed and Sid was glad; Viren hadn't been back to Shimla for so long he'd been worried how he would be finding it. 'Well I heard you were finally back and couldn't wait another month to see it with my own eyes' Sid said with a smile and Viren shook his head, 'I'm fine bhai, no complaints from anyone yet...but it's barely been 2 weeks!' He gave a wicked smile and Sid wondered what mischief he would plan next; Viren had always been so carefree and unpredictable, a scary combination in Sid's eyes!

They were about to go into the house when Viren said 'Wait! I've got an idea!' He made Sid wait at the door and then went in to find Vandana who was laying out the breakfast table. 'Morning Tayiji!' Viren went over to her, 'Tayiji aap ke liye ek surprise hai...jaldi aayi ye!' Vandana just looked at Viren with an expression of not moving so Viren put his arm around her and guided her all the way to the front door while she protested.

'Viren, yeh sab...?!' Her voice faded off as she saw Sid walk in and her eyes filled with tears 'Surprise Maa!' Sid also had tears in his eyes and Viren watched as they both hugged, 'Arre, mera surprise tha aur mujhe hug bhi nahi mila!?!' They all laughed and Viren hugged both of them, feeling happy to have Sid back. Vandana moved away and touched them both on their cheeks, she was still crying a little as she said 'Tum dono ko ek saath dekh ke kitni khush hoon main...ek minute tum yahi ruko!' She hurried off and Viren looked at Sid as they both said at the same time, 'Aarti!' and laughed as Vandana hurried back with an aarti tray.

'Tayiji, aap meri phir se aarti kyu uthar rahi hai? Main toh itni dino se yahaan hoon!' Viren complained as she did her thing and put a tika on his forehead after Sid's. 'Chup, badmaash!' Vandana said with a laugh as they carried on into the house. Viren laughed too, feeling happy as Sid said 'Let's go and find Dadaji and everyone else and then you can tell me what you've been up to all these days!' As they left Viren told Sid how he'd almost run Nivi over on his first morning here and Sid laughed at the image in his head as Viren described it. He watched Viren talk animatedly about Nivi and Divya and felt happy that he seemed to have settled in so quickly.  
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Asma, this scene dedicated to sood brothers  its ony sidren... in this part. 😊

Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 16

A little later that morning Nivi was sitting on the couch reading a book when she heard a knock and looked up to see Viren at the living room door. 'Hi! The front doors were open...' Nivi said hi and told him to come in and closed her book as Viren walked in. She had only spoken to him once over the phone since the other night and wasn't expecting him today. He had a big smile on his face and looked like he was bursting so she thought she'd help him out, 'Kya hua Viren?!'

'How did you know something happened?!' Viren asked, feeling a little put out that his surprise about Sid was half ruined. 'I can tell by your face, you look like you're ready to pop!' She laughed and Viren thought of something else to distract her, 'Haan...well I got my hair cut and wanted to know what you thought!' He smiled cheekily and struck a pose and watched as Nivi looked at his uncut hair with narrowed eyes, not falling for it at all, 'Err I think you shouldn't have bothered paying the guy, even I could have done a better job!' Viren started laughing, 'OK fine, that wasn't it. Siddarth came home early!' He couldn't wait any longer and Nivi laughed too, 'Sach?! That's great news, how is he?'

Viren told her Sid was fine and he didn't start back at work till the following Monday so the family had decided to go out on the Friday; they were going to a family friend's holiday home just outside Shimla for the day. 'That's actually why I came, to invite you and Dadi and Yash. Tayiji's supposed to call and ask Dadi too I think,' Viren said with a smile as he waited for Nivi to reply. Nivi was surprised and happy but then she thought about it and realised she couldn't go, 'Well I think Dadi will be ok to go and Yash too depending on his college schedule...but I don't think I can sorry.' She watched Viren's face fall and felt bad but she really couldn't go.

As he took in Nivi's response Viren suddenly realised he didn't want to go either if Nivi wasn't going to be there...that thought made him stop for a second before he dismissed it and asked why she couldn't come. 'My interview got moved forward Viren; it's on Friday now instead of next week...sorry' Nivi did look sorry but Viren wasn't ready to give up yet; he paced in front of her and frowned as he thought. 'What time is your interview?' he asked. 'It's just after 11, but Viren..' before Nivi could finish Viren said 'Perfect! I'll wait behind, take you to your interview and we'll leave from there!' When Nivi tried to argue, Viren held up his hand, 'It's only an hour or so's drive Moti, so we'll get there by mid afternoon.'

He gave her a mission accomplished smile and said 'That's settled, see you then, bye!' and quickly turned to go, leaving Nivi a little speechless but she shook herself and followed him out into the hall saying 'Viren, we don't even know if Dadi will agree yet..' Viren ignored her and Nivi tried not to laugh at his stubborn expression; why was it so important for him that she went?! Before she could say anything else, she saw Divya and Sid coming down the stairs from Divya's house.

As soon as Divya saw them she smiled; she was so happy that Sid had come back early and had come to see them; she needed to speak to Nivi about it but Nivi looked like she was arguing with Viren about something. When they got down Sid said hi to Nivi and they spoke for a few minutes before Divya asked Nivi if they were going on Friday because her family would all be going. Viren replied saying 'Yep, she's coming' while Nivi said 'I'm not sure yet' at the same time and Divya and Sid both laughed as Viren and Nivi glared at each other.

Viren explained everything to them and Sid agreed that it was a good idea and so did Divya. It looked like Nivi was out-numbered and Viren gave her a smug smile while she rolled her eyes at him. 'Fine. If you can persuade Dadi..' Viren started laughing and said 'Dadi's a piece of cake, I'm her favourite!' He winked at Nivi and they all laughed. Nivi shook her head at them all but felt happy inside that Viren in his stubbornness had found a way for her to go with them.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 17

Viren was falling asleep as he waited for Nivi in the reception area of a modern looking building; she was in one of the offices having her interview but it had already been almost 2 hours, they didn't usually go on this long did they?! He looked at his watch; it was already 1.30 and at this rate they wouldn't get there till after 3. He couldn't see outside from here but it had looked like the weather might get bad later and they'd come on his bike because all the cars were being used with there being so many people.

The receptionist kept looking at him oddly; he must look out of place to her in his scruffy Converse along with his jeans and denim jacket. He reached over and picked up a random magazine and started flicking through it to give himself something to do. His mind wandered over to Nivi and he remembered how nervous she'd been this morning, she'd kept texting him every 20 minutes reminding him not to be late...then the interviews had all over-ran so they'd ended up having to wait which had made her worse and he'd had to remind her how to breathe.

Viren gave up on the magazine and leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes as he thought about the past few weeks; it was odd how at home he felt in Shimla and his old life in Delhi was already starting to feel like a distant memory. As he thought about it, he realised a lot of it was down to his friendship with Nivi; he'd never expected to become such good friends with her and even though it seemed crazy after such a short time, he couldn't imagine not having her around. She was so easy to talk to and be with; he'd finally told her about his argument with his Dad and everything behind it and she'd listened and understood and he'd felt as if a weight had been lifted after he'd told her.

He was still lost in thought and was remembering the way Nivi had looked sitting in the moonlight while she was drawing him, when he felt a light touch on his shoulder and heard Nivi's voice say 'Viren? Wake up!!' He opened his eyes and sat up instantly, 'I wasn't asleep...just thinking. Are you done?' He looked up at Nivi, she was wearing a pale pink suit and her face was a shade darker, maybe from nerves but she looked happy enough so he hoped it had gone well. 'You were smiling, what were you thinking?' Viren blinked at the question and stood up, not really wanting to answer but Nivi was waiting. 'Umm, nothing really, just stuff...shall we go? Did they tell you when they'd let you know?' 

Nivi watched Viren avoid her question and smiled; she'd come out of the interview feeling relieved at how it'd gone and she'd wanted to tell Viren all about it but it had all gone out of her head when she saw him sitting there. He had his head back and his eyes closed and there was such a sweet smile on his face, she was curious to know what was making him smile like that but he must have a reason for not wanting to say so she decided to let it go and told him they'd said they'd let her know soon.

As they left, the receptionist gave them a big smile and waved, mainly at Viren who then asked Nivi if he looked funny because she'd been giving him strange looks. Nivi started laughing and was about to tell him it was probably the opposite reason but her words cut off when they walked out of the building into what looked like could soon turn into a full blown storm. It was pouring down with rain and the sky was dark even though it was early afternoon as they stood under the shelter of the building and looked over at the bike.

Viren had parked the bike across the street and luckily it was under a canopy but it didn't matter; by the time they got there they'd be soaked anyway. Viren looked at Nivi who was shivering and started to take off his jacket but she stopped him shaking her head saying she was ok. Viren gave her the jacket anyway and made her put it on and she asked if they should wait it out but Viren shook his head. 'It's really bad, it might last too long to wait. We should go.' Nivi nodded; the farmhouse where their families had gone was just outside Shimla so there was a good chance they weren't caught in the bad weather.

Viren motioned to Nivi and they made a dash for the bike but half way there Nivi stopped and tugged on Viren's sleeve, 'Viren, I left my folder with all the sketches in the office!' Viren barely heard her over the rain but pointed for her to go and get it while he started the bike. He got to the bike totally soaked and as he waited for Nivi, he thought about the likelihood of finding a taxi in this rain but there was no one around so they didn't have much choice but to take the bike.

Viren turned to see Nivi coming towards him and saw his denim jacket had soaked right through already and she was shivering again. He'd noticed she didn't have her folder when Nivi said 'They wanted to keep the designs while they decide; but Viren, the receptionist said the roads out of Shimla aren't travelable and people are being advised to stay indoors!' Viren thought for a split second before deciding, 'Ghar chalte hai Nivi, we'll call them when we get there and explain!' He got on the bike and waited for Nivi to get on behind him.

Before she did they heard a loud roll of thunder and Viren looked up to see Nivi rooted to the spot looking terrified and he remembered she'd always been scared of thunder. Viren reached over and put his hands on her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes as he spoke, 'Nivedita, the storm's getting worse, we have to go!' There was another rumble and Viren felt Nivi shake under his hands as she looked at him wordlessly, she looked so fragile to him all of a sudden, with her eyes so wide and frightened. He brushed her wet cheek with his fingers, 'Just hold onto me and ignore it, you'll be fine Nivi, I promise.' She stared at him for a few seconds before finally nodding and he put his helmet on as she got on behind him.  

Nivi was shaking as they drove home slowly through the driving rain; she hated thunder, she'd always been terrified of it and she'd never heard it so loud, it sounded directly above them. She wished Viren had agreed to wait it out but at the same time she was glad they were going home. It was taking too long though; she held onto Viren and when another loud crash sounded, this time with a flash of lightning, she closed her eyes tightly and hid her face in his back, still shaking. As the thunder died away, she realised she could feel Virens' heartbeat under her cheek so she kept her eyes closed and focused on that steady sound while they made their slow journey home.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Asma don't stop writing please. These new scenes are fab.so much like viren - stubborn .. Loving it
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it dear and do continue soon