Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashly thanks sweetie, ur downloading this too?! Pagal! I'm glad ur enjoying it sweetie, will update soon! And loved ur vm, really cheered me up🤗
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx dear...🤗
asmu...u've no idea how much i luv ur scenes n now dis ff... 😊
will u continue ur scenes??
anjaani07 thumbnail
Aah thanks Ash, that means a lot!😳 

I dont know about the scenes, i did want to continue but i dont have enough time right now to do both so i've left them where they are. I still might write more tho, if i get any good ideas all of a sudden!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh my Asma jaan U updated !!!!!! Tahnk u jaan . It reallyy helped me after hearing such a shocking n horrible ness abt CCBM . I was feeling like cryngg n Still it is but Ur scenes reallyy helped me . Thank u jaan . U r SWEETEHART .

ohh mindblowing scenes jaan , lovedd it . oh myee Viren in BLUE , Wowww I shld hav guessed it already lolzz . i cn imagine jaan d hotiee Kinshuk lolzz . Woww Finallyy Viren got his flute back woww now we cn get 1 more flute scene . woww 2excited . lovngg NivRen of ur FF jaan n ofcourse our hotiee Virn
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asma I just loved the cute scene between NivRen.
Really sad that the show is ending and will miss NivRen but we have you and other creative people on the forum giving us our NivRen dose through scenes and ff.
Thanks asma looking forward to the next chapter.
luvsKinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohh asma!!
Thanx  4 the update n pm...
Lovely scenes...nivi n viren attracted to eachother...
do continue soon...!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 12 

It was about a week or so later and Nivi was working on some sketches in her room late at night when her mobile phone rang and she jumped up to turn off the ringer which sounded way too loud in the sleeping house. She looked at the number while it carried on ringing silently but didn't recognise it so she left it on the table to ring and carried on with her work. She'd managed to get an interview at a newly opened art and design firm and a big part of the interview was presenting a portfolio of sketches and designs. She had quite a few pieces already and although she had over a week left, she still wanted to be fully prepared. It sounded like her dream job and she desperately wanted it; she thanked her lucky stars she hadn't got that bank job or she'd never have seen this ad.

She'd forgotten about her phone till it beeped after a few minutes and she saw she had a text message from the same unknown number. Feeling annoyed at being interrupted twice, she opened the message to read it.  The message was short but it made Nivi smile and frown at the same time, 'Answer ur phone Moti!' She didn't remember giving Viren her number; she'd seen him a couple of times since the pooja but it'd just been short conversations and he hadn't asked for her number or anything. She was about to reply when the phone beeped again with another message, 'Itni jaldi soh gayi?! Wake up!!' Nivi started smiling as she read it, how on earth would that have woken her up if she had been asleep?

The phone rang again and she answered after a couple of rings. 'Hello, Viren?' she whispered feeling like Dadi and Yash could hear her even though they were asleep. 'Aur kaun hoga Moti?! Itni dher kyu laga di?' on the other end of the phone Viren realised he was whispering too, 'And why are we whispering..?' he asked still whispering, feeling silly but also finding it hard not to laugh. 'Because it's almost 11 and everyone's asleep, kya hua that couldn't wait till the morning?' Nivi sounded annoyed to Viren but at least she didn't sound like she'd been asleep!

Before Viren could answer, Nivi cut in still speaking quietly, 'Did Divya Di give you my number? And if she did, why didn't you call earlier instead of waiting till now?' Viren rolled his eyes; she even managed to bug him over the phone, 'At least let me answer one question before you ask another one! Itni jaldi kya hai?!' Nivi didn't sound pleased, 'Yeh tum keh rahe ho Viren? Mr Patient who gave me 5 missed calls and 2 messages...?' Viren sighed and tried to remember why he'd thought calling her was a good idea, 'Stop exaggerating, it was only 2 calls Moti!' Nivi made an annoyed sound and Viren said 'Ssshhh!! I think I hear Dadi!!'

Nivi panicked, 'Kaha?!!' She jumped off the chair she was sitting on and looked towards the door fearfully when she heard Viren laughing on the other end of the line. 'Mujhe kya pata kaha?' Viren sounded like he was having so much fun and Nivi wished he was here so she could strangle him! She took a deep breath and went over to sit on the bed and spoke as calmly and politely as she could, 'Aap ko kuch chahiye tha? If not, I'm putting the phone down!'

Viren leaned back on his pillow, saying 'Bhool gaya!' He sighed and then said, 'Actually I was just bored...why do we argue so much over nothing?!' Nivi shook her head even though he couldn't see her, 'Most people are going to sleep at this time Viren, that's probably why you're bored...and I think we argue so much because you enjoy annoying me so much!' Viren laughed, 'Woh toh hai, you're too easy to tease...but tell me, why are you still up?' Nivi tried not to laugh at Viren's madness; he'd called her this late, expected her to be awake and now was wondering WHY she was awake..?! She decided not to argue the point and instead told him about the sketches she was working on.

Viren sat up and listened as Nivi told him about the various sketches she'd done and was impressed. 'Wow sounds like you've got so much done since we last spoke. They sound good, can I see?!' Nivi looked at the clock, 'What, now?! It's nearly 11.15 Viren, kal dekh le na?' Viren thought for a second and said, 'Hmm, well I'm going to play my flute for a bit if you want to come and listen? Bring your sketches too!' Nivi shook her head again and then remembered he couldn't see her, 'Bilkul pagal ho Viren! Itni raat ko you're going to play the flute?! And I can't just come like that, koi dekh le ga toh?'

'Toh kya hua Nivedita? Hum dost hai naa? And you said it yourself. they're all asleep!' Viren had only just thought of it but suddenly playing the flute seemed like the best idea ever and he was going ahead with it either way. 'Look I'll be in the gazebo outside the house in 10 minutes...tumhe aana hai toh aa jana, otherwise see you another time, bye Moti!' Nivi just managed to say 'Lekin Viren...' when she realised he'd put the phone down!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 13

It was crazy; Viren was crazy and she wasn't going...so why was she still considering it? It was only outside the house, she wouldn't be far and he was right, they were friends...but then she saw Dadi's face in her mind, the disappointment on her face would be painful; her father was away for the weekend on business so there was no worry there at least and she did really want to hear Viren play the flute... She shook her head again at her conflicting thoughts and started to put away her sketches into a flat document case.

She looked at the range of designs she had made and suddenly had an idea that was both crazy and yet so tempting at the same time. She looked out of the window and saw that the moon was out so it would be perfect...but she didn't even know if Viren would be ok with it. She realised her 10 minutes were up and she had to decide if she was going or not.

Viren walked out of the house into a perfect moonlit night and was glad he'd decided to play for a bit. Hopefully it'd help him sleep because he wasn't tired at all. He hadn't been sleepy to begin with and talking to Nivi had only woken him up more. He walked into the gazebo and was disappointed that Nivi wasn't there even though he'd been telling himself she wouldn't come ever since he'd put down the phone.

He put his flute case down on the table and was just getting the flute out when he heard a little noise and looked up in surprise to see Nivi standing there, looking very unsure and holding a wide document folder in her arms and a couple of small boxes in her hands. 'Nivedita...you came?! Mujhe toh laga tum nahi aaogi!' Nivi still looked like she might leave any second and he half thought he was imagining her so he took a step forward and said, 'Can I see the sketches?' before she could change her mind or disappear.

Nivi smiled a little shyly and came forward to put the case down on the table along with the boxes before looking up. 'Sure Viren, take a look but can I ask for a favour..?' Viren was already taking out the sketches as he asked what she wanted. The drawings she'd done were really good, mostly of landscapes and architecture but they were done in different styles and he thought the interviewers would be as impressed as he was. She didn't say anything about the favour so he looked up after a minute or two and saw Nivi looked nervous. 'Are they ok? I haven't shown anyone else...' She had a worried look on her face as she watched him.

Viren felt oddly happy that she had only shown him her designs and even though this would have been the perfect moment to tease her a little, he couldn't stop himself from smiling as he told her exactly how good he thought they were. Nivi gave him a big smile and seemed relieved; she gave a huge sigh as she sat down and took out some fresh paper. Viren was confused, 'What are you doing?' he asked and she replied saying 'This is the favour,' and Viren was even more confused as she explained she wanted to draw him as he played the flute!

'Huh? You want to draw ME? Like this? Now?' Viren  looked down at his old purple tee and white trousers and then back at Nivi with a look of disbelief on his face. Nivi shook her head as she took out some charcoal and a few pencils, she'd come prepared, 'Shh, just trust me please? It'd be really good for my portfolio...please Viren?' She was smiling at him so hopefully he just couldn't say no, 'Teek hai Moti, lekin..' before he could finish Nivi said, 'Great! Ok, stand over there in that bit of moonlight' Viren went and stood there with his flute feeling a little silly as Nivi looked at him expectantly.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 14 

Nivi watched Viren standing in a patch of moonlight and was happy she'd come; it was perfect and she had to admit he looked kind of perfect standing there too; the purple would add some colour and she was glad she had the right shade with her. She sketched out a couple of pillars and a hanging plant that was behind him as she waited for him to start playing...except he wasn't. She looked up 'What's wrong? It's ok Viren; you just play as you normally would.' She smiled encouragingly as he lifted the flute to his lips still looking a bit uncertain.

He closed his eyes and started playing and Nivi felt herself smile as the first notes sounded. He first played a few twisting notes and then started playing a full melody. She watched him for a while, forgetting to draw; he looked like he'd forgotten about everything around him as he played. She shook herself and started drawing the lines of his face, his closed eyes and the flute in his hands. He was really good, better than she'd expected and she could feel the emotion in each of the notes he was playing; for a while she lost herself too in both the sound of his flute and in her drawings.

After a while, Viren brought the song to a close and opened his eyes to see Nivi was looking down with a smile on her face as she drew and he realised he'd forgotten she was drawing him. She looked unreal in the moonlight and he thought she should be the one getting drawn rather than him. She looked up, still smiling and broke into his thoughts by saying, 'Wow Viren, that was amazing!' and Viren couldn't help smiling back at her happily.

Viren suddenly felt really curious and took a couple of steps forward and said 'Thanks Moti, are you done? Can I see now?!' but Nivi stopped him and carried on drawing. 'Wait! Wait there; no actually sit on that chair!' Viren sighed and went and sat where she told him to, thinking she was such a slave driver...

'Viren...stop looking so bored, can't you at least smile or something?' Nivi wasn't even looking at him as she spoke and Viren felt himself getting annoyed; how did she know he wasn't smiling?! He frowned at her but before he could say anything Nivi looked up quickly and said 'Perfect! You're easy to annoy too you know!' as she quickly sketched out a few lines with some charcoal. She looked up with a cheeky smile and laughed at his expression as she said 'Finished! NOW you can see...'

Viren had half a mind to tell her to keep her pictures but he was too curious so he went over and sat next to her as he looked over them. He looked at the drawings and for once had no words. She'd drawn 4 or 5 sketches in that little time, a few in pencil with splashes of bright purple charcoal and some in just black charcoal and all of them were as good as the next with the moonlight casting weird shadows over everything; he'd never seen himself playing the flute so it was a little strange to see but she'd managed to draw him perfectly in such a short time.

Nivi pointed out a larger black and white head and shoulders sketch of him sitting backwards on a chair with his arms resting on the back of it and he laughed as he saw the angry frown on his face. 'That's my favourite' Nivi said, 'Bilkul tumhari tarah diktha hai, hai naa?' she started laughing and Viren shook his head at her; she'd purposely annoyed him to get him to look like that!

'These are all really good Nivi, can I have one?' Nivi looked surprised but she said he could have any apart from the one where he looked angry. He picked out a smaller one where he'd just finished playing and was looking straight on with a hard to read look on his face. He remembered what he'd been thinking as he'd looked at her and said he'd keep that one so Nivi signed it with a flourish and said, 'There you go...and now I have to go!!'

She started putting her things away and Viren helped her. He passed her the box of charcoal and remembered something suddenly, 'Divya didn't give me your number Nivi, I got it off Yash when I saw him this morning. That's ok right?' He looked at Nivi a little uncertainly and Nivi suddenly felt embarrassed; she didn't want to tell Viren that she'd never given a guy her number, she didn't have many male friends and none that she met outside of Uni. 'Nahi Viren, it's fine, we're friends right? I was just surprised that's all.' She carried on packing quietly; she didn't mind Viren having it; she was actually really surprised at how comfortable she felt with him and the thought made her feel nervous for some reason. She looked up to see Viren watching her curiously and she wondered what she must look like.

Viren suddenly reached forward and brushed her cheek lightly with his thumb and Nivi blinked and felt herself jump a little as he then brushed her cheek again with the sleeve of his top. 'Charcoal' he said quietly, showing her the darker purple smudge on his sleeve and Nivi just about managed a tiny 'Oh...thanks' in response as Viren kept looking at her.

Nivi let out a breath and her heart was beating fast as she got up to gather her things as well as her thoughts. 'Thanks for this Viren' she said, indicating towards the folder in her arms and then quickly said goodnight. Viren smiled and stood up too, picking up his packed up flute case and his drawing. 'Goodnight Nivi,' he watched as Nivi left and then went home too, still thinking about Nivi's expression as he'd brushed the charcoal off her face.

Nivi let herself in quietly and was relieved to find that there was no one waiting for her. She went to her room, still thinking about Viren and wondering if she'd made the right decision by going tonight. She put everything away and got ready for bed and had just lay down when she heard her phone beep. She reached for it and couldn't help smiling as she read Viren's simple message which read, 'Thanks for the sketch Nivi,' Nivi sent a quick goodnight back and then closed her eyes, hoping sleep came quickly because there were too many things she didn't want to think about right now.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Asma u have updated couple of scenes today ðŸ˜Š 

The scenes were too good hope there is some thing more than friends in between nivi and viren soon ðŸ˜‰ 
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago