Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww. beaitufl chapter..
Please continue..
Thankyou for the PM :) πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you dear...really missed your chapters during the week. I am loving how the story is progressing thanks again... Hope to read more during this weekend.
Loved the new post dear and do continue soon cant wait
asma
i really love the way u write n the way your scenes progress further
u r great dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
u not only emphasise on dialogues nicely but also on the characters' thoughts which mak your scenes exceptional😳

so finally my fav flute has com πŸ˜ƒ
thanx dear
Your scenes was very nice, hope viren play the flute and nivi hears that in the next scenes.πŸ˜‰
asma darlin...  tnx heaps for da weekend nivren dose πŸ˜
it's always a pleasure readin ur stuff... ahhh im feelin much better now!!!!
Nyc asma jaanu man shuld i call u di also since vry1 odes lol frgt dat the scenes were awsummm  loved it too the core n nivi n viren in blue mindblowing it must have been do continue jaan!!!!
Hi all, thanx 4 ur sweet comments, glad ur enjoying it. I'm so down about the show, will try n write more tho for now and see how it goes when it comes to ccbm ending

Love you all, thanx for all the lovely comments till now on my ff and on my nivren scenes thread πŸ€—
Asma jaan...u r awesome...loved the new nivi and viren...and divya is really sweet...thank u so much dear for this beautiful update...i feel better after reading these scenes..my exams already bringing me into a boring world...bt after reading today's TB article abt ccbm ending i really felt like crying..and feeling  so down...only these nivren scenes can help me to feel a little bit better...thank u so much...love u...!!
thanx 4 d pm...awesome asmu...i'm sooo loving it...i'm off to downloading ur story again...pls continue soon...😊