all three part
mindblowing
love it
cont soonnn

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asma omg omg forget Nivi, I am falling in love with your Viren. Love it when he calls her 'moti'
Please update soon, just love and admire your writing style.
Thanks Hun.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asma, thank you for these lovely chapters.  Loved their banter and friendship.  DD is nice too!  Looking forward to more...!
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Asma Dii 🤗 luv ur updates...cant wait to read more😃...and also keep doing a kinabulous job krazzy girl😳
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 8

Nivi had finished helping Dadi with preparing lunch and had just washed the last of the utensils they'd used when she heard a horn beep outside which let her know Viren was here to pick her up. She figured she had a few minutes so she quickly started drying things when she heard the horn go again. Nivi smiled to herself at Viren's impatience and feeling a little evil, she carried on drying when Dadi came in and told her Viren was waiting and to hurry up. 'Rehne de Nivi, tu ja main kar loongi baaki sab!' They heard the horn go 3 more times one after the other and Nivi couldn't help it, she started laughing before drying her hands and making her way extra slowly to the door while Dadi shook her head saying 'Hai matarani, kya hoga is ladki ka?!'

When Nivi got to the door she was surprised to find Viren sitting on his bike; for some reason she'd assumed they'd be going by car. He was dressed in black jeans and had a black jacket on over a red top. He was wearing red converse trainers and Nivi wondered how many different colours he had them in because this morning he'd had a yellow pair on. His helmet was in his hand and although he wasn't looking at her, she could tell he was annoyed by the way he was all tensed up; he beeped the horn again impatiently and then saw she her standing next to him. 'You told me an hour and then you made me wait all this time on top of that?!' Viren was looking at Nivi accusingly and she felt a little annoyed at his over-reaction; he hadn't even said hello! 'Do you want my help or not?!' she asked, feeling like she was missing something.

Viren was in such a bad mood when he got to Nivi's house he couldn't think; he'd gone home and his Dad had started on his case about joining the office. This wasn't anything new and wouldn't have bothered him normally but he had started talking about Dadaji too and how if Viren didn't make an impression in the company now, the business would all go to Sid...Viren had felt his anger growing and had barely controlled himself as he stopped his Dad in his tracks and told him he wasn't interested; if he wanted, he'd get a job there, if not he'd find a completely different job.

Viren knew that the family business was Sid's thing and it was the way he preferred it too, he hated the way his parents always tried to push him against Sid and it was one of the reasons he'd stayed away so long once he'd left school, he didn't understand why they couldn't be happy with what they had. He hoped his Dad had understood and wouldn't bring it up again because Viren had pretty much had it on the subject.

By the time he got to Nivi's house Viren felt like he was ready to explode and the waiting had pushed him further. When Nivi asked if he wanted her help or not he was really tempted to say no and ride off because he was the worst company right now; at the same time he couldn't seem to leave either which made him even angrier so he just put his helmet on and flipped his visor up angrily as he shrugged and said 'You can come if you want!' in a voice he knew was just plain rude but he couldn't seem to stop himself. He felt bad as soon as he spoke; he knew he was over-reacting and wished he'd cancelled and gone somewhere to cool off.

Viren saw the hurt look on Nivi's face get replaced by confusion and then anger as she said 'Fine!' and turned to leave. He took off his helmet and quickly leaned forward on the bike, grabbing her wrist with his free hand and stopping her from going any further. She turned around and he could see she was more hurt than angry and he felt even worse; she'd only just met him yesterday and still she was doing him a favour and here he was taking all his anger out on her for no reason! 'I'm sorry Nivedita, woh...' he sighed and closed his eyes as Nivi waited for him to finish, 'I was already in a bad mood when I got here and then...I'm really sorry I yelled at you Moti.'

He let go of her wrist and looked down, waiting for her to yell, or even worse, tell him to get lost but instead he looked up to see she just looked worried. 'Kya baat hai Viren? You were fine this morning, kuch hua kya?' She sounded so concerned that Viren felt a little better just seeing it. He felt a rush of gratitude and something else as he looked at her worried face; he shook his head, 'Kuch nahi...I'll tell you another time,' he didn't really want to go into it right now and his anger was cooling down. He was relieved she hadn't left so he took a deep breath and smiled saying as lightly as he could, 'So are we going or are you going to find more excuses not to get on my bike?' hoping she would over-look his crazy behaviour.

Nivi watched Viren change his mood almost at will and wondered what had happened in the short time since she'd seen him this morning. She wasn't bothered that he'd yelled, she knew he hadn't meant it and his sweet, halting apology had more than made up for it but for some reason it bothered her a lot to see him that upset...she blinked and realised he was waiting for her to answer and for a second she wondered if she should just say no and walk away now, it felt like a bigger decision than just getting on his bike. Viren was watching her face curiously now with all his anger gone and as if he realised what she was thinking, he gave her a hopeful little smile and then somehow she was smiling back at him and getting onto the bike without consciously deciding to. 

Viren put his helmet back on and started the bike as Nivi sat down behind him gingerly, suddenly very aware of how close to him she was sitting. After a few seconds he turned his head and shouted over the sound of the engine, 'Hello, you have to actually hold on to me...?' When Nivi still hesitated Viren laughed and said, 'Fine... but don't blame me later when you fall off!' and drove away before she could say anything.

Viren was feeling a lot calmer as they drove away and he hoped he hadn't offended Nivi or anything by his behaviour, he couldn't believe he was such an idiot, he didn't want to lose her friendship before he'd even fully got it! He smiled to himself at the way she was sitting behind him, as if he was contagious. They were just driving past his house when he suddenly jerked the bike slightly and then smiled as she quickly put her hands on his shoulders and held on tightly. 'Sorry!' he shouted back cheerfully and smiled again as Nivi loosened her grip but kept her hands there. They drove for a couple more minutes and Viren did it again only for Nivi to whack him on the shoulder which made him laugh. 'Nivedita!' Viren shouted back. 'Kya?!' she sounded worried till he yelled 'I don't know where I'm going!!'

Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 9

Nivi directed Viren to the flower market by patting his shoulder and pointing whenever he needed to take a turn and they managed to get there quite quickly. She was glad his bad mood had gone and he seemed genuinely interested as she explained that simple flowers would be more suitable for a pooja. As they walked around though, he must have gotten bored because he started asking her totally random questions like what her favourite colour was, whether she liked ice cream, who had she made the halwa for before he'd eaten all of it and why had she gone for a job in a bank when she'd been so bad at Maths and used to hate it?! Nivi answered all his questions as she walked and laughed at the Maths question saying she needed a job and they had given her an interview so she'd gone.

Viren watched Nivi as she picked out flowers and told the stall person how much they'd need delivered and where. He'd asked her lots of things he was curious about but felt like he had barely started when Nivi said 'Bas Viren, sab kuch aaj hi pooch lo ge kya?!' Viren laughed and picked out a little blue flower which was a couple of shades darker than the suit she was wearing; he leaned over and placed it in her hair carefully while Nivi watched him with wide eyes. 'Sorry Moti, it's been so long, I feel like we have to make up for all the lost time...' he hadn't meant to get so serious and was expecting her to tell him off for calling her Moti again so was surprised when Nivi asked in an equally serious voice why he hadn't come home in so long.

He explained that at first he hadn't liked going to Boarding School at all but then he'd made friends and had just gotten used to being on his own and making his own decisions. When he'd missed his family he'd come home for a few days but always knowing he would go back. He didn't go into detail about why he'd stayed away when he'd got older since it didn't seem like the right time. Nivi listened quietly and then said 'It must have been really hard...' They were walking back to the bike and Viren watched her, she seemed lost in thought and they'd reached the bike when she asked him how long he was planning to stay in Shimla this time.

Nivi turned and looked at Viren after she asked the question and he blinked in surprise even though it wasn't that strange a question after all of his. She'd purposely not asked what had upset him earlier, thinking he could tell her in his own time. She watched as he considered his answer and realised her heart was beating fast as she waited, She didn't know why it mattered so much since she'd only met him yesterday only that it mattered a lot.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Viren said 'I wasn't sure to start with but now I think I'll stay for a while...' He smiled at her suddenly and the serious tone in his voice disappeared as he said 'There's no way you're getting rid of me any time soon, you haven't even made me tea yet!' and Nivi started laughing too. They got on the bike and this time Nivi felt fine putting her hands on his shoulders lightly as she got on.

When they got home Nivi told Viren to stop at his house and she'd walk from there. As she got off the bike, she told him the flowers would be delivered in an hour or so to the house and Viren thanked her and asked when they were coming for the pooja. Nivi gave him a rough time and turned to go when she remembered his flute. 'Viren, I just remembered, I have something of yours!' Viren looked a little puzzled and asked what but Nivi just laughed and said 'Soch lo, what have you lost in the past 2 days..?'

Viren couldn't think of anything so Nivi said, 'I'll bring it with me tonight but if you don't remember what it is before I give it to you, you'll owe me...' Viren laughed at her excited expression and agreed, thinking he was so glad he hadn't cancelled on her. As Nivi carried on to her house, Viren watched her thinking about her condition and what he might end up oweing her; she turned at the door and waved and he waved back thinking he didn't really mind losing this one.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome asmu...nivren r so free with each other...lovely...oh my, cant wait 4 next parts...
dyhardfan thumbnail
Omg thank you Asma swti... Waited the whole day for your chapters. It was worth it. I like the bike part, miss Viren bike in the show:(. The part where Nivi waited for Viren reply on when he was leaving was really sweet, her heart beat got faster, she is falling for him and don't even know it yet.
Thanks for the awesome chapters. Mwah take care dear.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

it was awesome dear..loved it..thanks for the pm

Edited by preetha_6 - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot 4 ur pm dii...
Omg lov both viren n nivi...nivi s more fun lovin person n smart too!!
Viren is soo lovable...
Awesome scenes dii...luv u soo much dii...hugs n kisses!!