Posted: 12 years ago
I really felt bad for Atul...Jai's behavior was absolutely atrocious...Atul's parents should seriously reconsider having Atul spend time with someone like Jai...Why would they want they want their kid to learn to be rude and arrogant and belittle and mock his teacher like Jai did? What Jai did to Shaimak was simply wrong...Jai out and out called Shaimak a cheater and a fraud by accusing him of giving him low marks...disgusting...😕 People saying he got carried away and such, umm why is he the only one given that luxury? 😕 None of hte kids got carried away in DID LM and they are way younger then he is, no one else in DID 2 got carried away like Jai did...why does Jai have the luxury of getting a free pass everytime he bashees others? 😕
i actually was gonna make a similar thread to this...but luckily i found one already made. I'm not gonna say too much because all of you have already said the basics, but I just want to say that I only felt bad for one person at that point, and that was Atul. 

Personally, I like kids a lot. In fact, I get along better with kids than I do with adults. When I see kids get upset, then I feel upset with them.

Cmon Jai...this guy just proved to the world how insecure he is. Wrong track and its the end of the world? sometimes i get really irritated by these "stars" because they don't realize what kind of influence that they have over young people. These kids, like Atul, look up to people like Jai. No matter how much forgiveness Jai asks for, he did what he did. Do you think Atul will ever forget this?

Atul: "yeah, my dance guru was the guy who overreacted on stage and disrespected EVERYBODY on the show"

^ that's what Atul will have to tell people now.
Any student would be tramatized seeing their guru in that state. No student is not going to be affected if something like that happens to the one person they trust and believe in, not just professionally but personally as well. Jai and Atul are really close and have a beautiful relationship. You can't blame anyone when the matter is about a strong relationship that is bond by love.