Posted: 12 years ago
Awww poor Atul, I felt so bad for him. While the entire Jai drama was going on he was literally crying all by himself sitting on the couch. I felt so bad for him. My two sisters and I, we all started tearing up seeing him cry😭😭.  All the contestants and judges were so engrossed in that intense situation, but at least Vrushali saw him and starting consoling him and hugging him.  Seriously, I don't care what Jai does  or what he brings upon himself, but Atul didn't deserve it. That poor little boy, he was so scared and so hurt even though nobody was doing anything to him personally. I've mentioned this before in another post too, once you've been a skipper in LM then you have a bigger role to play than just the role of a performer or a choreographer. You have to set an example to your lil masters and guide them through not just dances but life in general too. Jai seriously needs to apologize to Atul man. That poor kid was traumatized. Imagine seeing your skipper,  your master, your guru, te person who taught you everything about dance, the person you totally look up to behaving like that. Even i would be traumatized and I am twice his age. I know Jai is really fond of Atul and that he really likes him (we have the whole of LM to prove it), but he should be more responsible and make sure his actions don't hurt others, especially his lil masters and students.
Not to mention, his action today was also not fair for Mayuresh and Alisha who gave really awesome performances and both received a perfect score of 30 from the judges, only for it to mean nothing because of Jai. All of their hard work went to waste for something so stupid. 

He just spoke too much without thinking. Even if Amar got a 10+10+10, and he got a 9+9+9, team Josh would have still won because of Mayuresh and Alisha. Man, I felt so bad for these two (and Atul). They could have punished Jai, why punish Mayuresh and Alisha and the rest of Josh for his misbehavior.

LOL its kinda funny I'm saying all these considering I've been a Jalwa supporter from the start, but seriously in this case this is clear injustice to Mayuresh and Alisha.
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago
Look at the results of what Jai has done...poor Atul had to suffer. Thats sheer torture from Jai's side. 
I felt really bad seeing Atul cry. I would never think that would happen.. Hope everything is fine now.
That's really upsetting to hear. Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 12 years ago
I agree I felt so bad for Atul. I cant imagine how it must have been seeing someone he thought of as a guru acting so childish. 
poor atul =( kids should be kept away from these stuff seriously. No offense but jai is a bad role model :(
Poor Atul! 😭 At least Vrush was consoling him..but I really think the 4 kids needed to be taken off the stage when this happened. There was no need for them to see or hear all this drama. They're only 10-12 years old.

Very true! Spare those poor kids man ðŸ˜” They don't deserve this and they are too little to be involved in all this drama ðŸ˜” These contestants do become a role model for the little masters and it would be nice if they can give a better model. Jai can behave better than this 
Wow, heights of overreacting people. I didn't find this whole drama to be THAT big a deal, that we should be worrying about the influence on the kids and all that! ðŸ˜• Seriously, Atul was traumatized? Tortured? ðŸ˜• Umm, ok then. 

I think Atul was crying because he genuinely felt bad for Jai. Obviously he would have that attachment for Jai by now. And I think Atul just felt bad that Jai was in such a situation. It was an unfortunate incident to happen overall, but I think it would be a huge overstatement to say that Jai was being a bad influence on Atul now. Seriously, come on! 

If anything, I think it's actually good that the kids got to witness such a situation. I don't think we should be hiding kids from these kinds of things also. These kids aren't that young either. What happened today was an emotional moment more than anything else. These kinds of situations are pretty human I think. They allow to react with compassion, understanding and maturity. Isn't the whole point of making mistakes to learn from them? And the bonding that will come out of this incident is going to be stronger than ever I think. Which will be good for the kids overall no? I think these kinds of experiences are what make you stronger actually. Able to deal with things in the future. 

And at the end of the day, it really wasn't that big a deal also. Jai simply got carried away with his emotions. Yes, he screwed up. We all do. And then he apologized. End of story.