India-Forums

Poor Atul :(

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Awww poor Atul, I felt so bad for him. While the entire Jai drama was going on he was literally crying all by himself sitting on the couch. I felt so bad for him. My two sisters and I, we all started tearing up seeing him cryCryCry.  All the contestants and judges were so engrossed in that intense situation, but at least Vrushali saw him and starting consoling him and hugging him.  Seriously, I don't care what Jai does  or what he brings upon himself, but Atul didn't deserve it. That poor little boy, he was so scared and so hurt even though nobody was doing anything to him personally. I've mentioned this before in another post too, once you've been a skipper in LM then you have a bigger role to play than just the role of a performer or a choreographer. You have to set an example to your lil masters and guide them through not just dances but life in general too. Jai seriously needs to apologize to Atul man. That poor kid was traumatized. Imagine seeing your skipper,  your master, your guru, te person who taught you everything about dance, the person you totally look up to behaving like that. Even i would be traumatized and I am twice his age. I know Jai is really fond of Atul and that he really likes him (we have the whole of LM to prove it), but he should be more responsible and make sure his actions don't hurt others, especially his lil masters and students.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2desigirl123dancemaniaShas3dmgmjht4evershalini01Euphoria.LeadNitrate.shona.

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Not to mention, his action today was also not fair for Mayuresh and Alisha who gave really awesome performances and both received a perfect score of 30 from the judges, only for it to mean nothing because of Jai. All of their hard work went to waste for something so stupid. 

He just spoke too much without thinking. Even if Amar got a 10+10+10, and he got a 9+9+9, team Josh would have still won because of Mayuresh and Alisha. Man, I felt so bad for these two (and Atul). They could have punished Jai, why punish Mayuresh and Alisha and the rest of Josh for his misbehavior.

LOL its kinda funny I'm saying all these considering I've been a Jalwa supporter from the start, but seriously in this case this is clear injustice to Mayuresh and Alisha.

Edited by tawashe - 14 May 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniaspring567pavitrianEuphoria.

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Look at the results of what Jai has done...poor Atul had to suffer. Thats sheer torture from Jai's side. 
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I felt really bad seeing Atul cry. I would never think that would happen.. Hope everything is fine now.
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
That's really upsetting to hear. 

Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 14 May 2011 at 6:03pm
desigirl123 Groupbie
desigirl123
desigirl123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I agree I felt so bad for Atul. I cant imagine how it must have been seeing someone he thought of as a guru acting so childish. 
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
poor atul =( kids should be kept away from these stuff seriously. No offense but jai is a bad role model :(
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Poor Atul! Cry At least Vrush was consoling him..but I really think the 4 kids needed to be taken off the stage when this happened. There was no need for them to see or hear all this drama. They're only 10-12 years old.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index