Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker (Page 11)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i m really feeling bad 4 khushboo...kya impact para hoga ussper...i dont think koi aisi ghatia publicity chahegi...may be i m wrong..but it's just my POV...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
 it's more  wrong to drag Khushboo into this mess, Whoever KT dates is his business, please TOI don't ruin a married woman's life for publicity.

Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikahotchpotchRBOWooHooHaha21krockThe_May_Rose

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I just caught a few comments here
Lets just say that while I have been a die-hard Yasharan shipper I never let my love for them come in between any friendship I formed here on the forum.Whether said friend was a fellow shipper or not.

It is sad that we have resorted to arguing amongst ourselves.
Whether the article is true or not, at the end of the day these people do not even KNOW us individually.To them we are just 'Fans'-a collective noun.
However we have known each other for quite some time and interacted and joked, had fun, gushed, debated and much more. I would hope that all that amounted to more than an article, a celebrity, a reporter.

I don't care whether:
The article is true or not
KT is dating RB or not
Yasharan is a possibility or not

If it means that I will be pointing my fingers at or fighting with my friends here.
Whatever anyone at the forum chooses to believe after reading this article is their own choice, just like what KT and YM choose to do is theirs.

Lets all just concentrate on ShaNak instead, after all they are what got us together in the first place.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrSairaaaavaish_123-mesmerised-Torank.mailk.krithikahotchpotchRBOsweetsuteWooHooHaha21iluvmanarHawa-HawaiilghoshsnehapatroThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlrooj-ikrockbones88shanakyasharan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
kya baat hai yumna..hum ku bekar mein lare...we luv RBO & Shanak...and many of us Yasharan...so let it be...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO-SYS-krock

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

I just caught a few comments here
Lets just say that while I have been a die-hard Yasharan shipper I never let my love for them come in between any friendship I formed here on the forum.Whether said friend was a fellow shipper or not.

It is sad that we have resorted to arguing amongst ourselves.
Whether the article is true or not, at the end of the day these people do not even KNOW us individually.To them we are just 'Fans'-a collective noun.
However we have known each other for quite some time and interacted and joked, had fun, gushed, debated and much more. I would hope that all that amounted to more than an article, a celebrity, a reporter.

I don't care whether:
The article is true or not
KT is dating RB or not
Yasharan is a possibility or not

If it means that I will be pointing my fingers at or fighting with my friends here.
Whatever anyone at the forum chooses to believe after reading this article is their own choice, just like what KT and YM choose to do is theirs.

Lets all just concentrate on ShaNak instead, after all they are what got us together in the first place.

Yummy!!

Hug

The gist...beautifully summed up! Now you know, why the compliments galore! Wink

Will just add my 2 cents...

At the end of the day, the fact of the matter is that KT and Yashu, just like all actors are celebrities...as the name suggests, from the celestial world!

If they occupy the place that they do in our lives today, the driving force for the same is their superlative portrayal of ShaNak!

The ShaNak that brought us friends together!!

Actors may be important, but are definitely not more important than friends!

Actors may be here today, gone tomorrow!

But, friends are the meeting of those minds that have touched our hearts...to forge a bond...a bond that will hopefully last a lifetime!

Cheers!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 15 May 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOnk.mailvaish_123-mesmerised--SYS-WooHooHaha21iluvmanaradventure_gurlshanakyasharan

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Reminds me of:

You can fool allpeople some of the time, and some people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time :).

Let them be who they are...we love them for the characters and the acting, not for who they are, we don't know them.

Lets move on.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-mesmerised-Torank.maililuvmanarshanakyasharan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Ermmm.. Confused

Even though I question the authenticity of this article, but I strongly disagree with many of the views down here.. Many of you seems to only support KT or YM only if they date UR specific choice.. Stern Smile

Even though I love Yashu too but to be honest there has been bashing towards Riya too.. I dont know much abt this Riya girl.. Ive seen her in pics only and just yday came to know that she was from splitswila.. No idea how she is or what she is so cant really comment if she's good or not good for KT.. She seems ok ok girl to me.. Im not sure how many of you actually know everything abt Riya that you all are commenting stuff like this.. Confused Im not defending Riya but its not good to point fingers at anyone just because she is dating KT! Im KT's fan, so if he's happy with his choice Im happy with him.. Im gonna love him no matter what! An unknown girl cant make my love less for him! Call me a crazy fan of his, I accept it! Approve 

Secondly Im neither on the ship nor off the ship.. I will support KT even if he is with or without YM.. I love KT and my love for him will not be sub sided or go to hell if he dates anyone else and not YM, no matter how much I prefer her.. I dont even mind Riya as far as he is happy.. I dont even know her though.. But I guess KT would.. And he is one mature guy who would think about his life more than us thinking abt him.. So let him decide who he wants to be with.. Smile

I agree with Sauma here that KT and Riya case was pretty obvious.. It did not matter much to me as I just love KT and will keep loving him no matter what.. I love ShaNak and that too played by Karan and Yashu hence I prefer Yashu the most with him in real life but still I dont hate or dislike anyone else like Riya or anyone else too.. I loved KT and will keep loving him no matter what.. Its his self-respect that is being questioned because of this article, and hence Im not happy with this article.. Also its his life.. He is one normal human being like all of us.. If he liked Riya and wanted to be with her then its his life and his choice.. Obviously he wouldnt marry anyone we say! Then why say 'Karan makes me puke' and stuff.. Stern Smile

I repeat the point again now that it seems many of you seems to be supporting KT only if he is with ur desired actress.. Confused Thats surprising and funny at the same time.. And makes me question what kind of a Karan fan are we if thats the case? Confused

Another thing I never believe TOI.. Aditee, even if this TOI comes out and says stuff abt him getting awards, like Rooj I would still not believe it.. This TOI has spread major rumours everytime and Im not sure when was the time that any news of their's actually came true.. Ermm So I for one wont believe it.. Embarrassed

Also I ditto to Rooj abt her comment on this forum becoming more negative.. I for one second that.. Im one of those who said this.. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinions but the way of speaking makes a lot of difference.. And as said by many 'try and ignore it if you dont like', at times it just goes out of hand.. You just cant IGNORE it everytime! I really dont understand one thing which is if you dont like a certain track DONT WATCH IT nah! No ones forcing you.. But anyways this topic is not for that.. So I wont say much..

Abt KT claiming 'being single', if you all read it clearly, it says that the relation is OVER now! See the last para first two lines:

The couple started dating each other a year ago and called it quits recently for reasons best known to them.

Soo see even if this relationship was true its over now and he's single.. No need to argue much.. Also many of you say that she was seen in a recent video too nah, so you all mean to say that the relationship is still not over, where as the article itself says something else.. Hence makes it obvious that TOI are not sure abt what they produce.. And so I dont trust TOI.. They always contradict themselves and as Rooj said no proofs as well..

Also I feel bad for Khushboo too.. But as far as I know Khushboo she would not take it seriously.. Atleast I hope so.. This article makes me wonder if really a guy and a girl can never be JUST friends! Sleepy

Anyways I thought this forum was the most matured one but seems like I will have to start re-thinking about it.. Ermm 

Abt KT I will always support him no matter what.. I trust him he wont do anything he will have to regret abt.. He is mature enough to take his decisions himself and hence Im proud to be his fan.. Approve

KT Rocks!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80shanakrocks1-mesmerised-ToraSairaaaavaish_123sweetsutetofeeees-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurlrooj-iThe_May_Rosekrockshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
muah muah muah natty u rock:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToraWooHooHaha21krock

Go to top