Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker (Page 10)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Originally posted by rooj-i

@Souma,

how can you really possibly think that this news is actually true? I mean there is no hint what-so-ever that this news true!

In fact it makes the writer looks more stupid and makes me want to believe that this news was never even there to begin with!

I mean the mere fact of Karan and Khushboo link up says it all that how much of it is true!

I can't believe that only you and aditee, a well educated and highly talented people, can only think that way?

in fact I question everyone here who thinks this news is true based on gossips and nothing more. Honestly, I don't know how people can actually fall for this crap. I question the media, since I am from media. It really is interesting how people fall for such lowly tricks and what not. 

I have my reasons to believe that this article is not true and no its not merely my observations but rather more than that. 

Rooj,

@bold: That statement was completely unnecessary, IMO!!

Yep!! Aditi and Souma are highly educated, intelligent and speak their minds too!!

Lets not give any celebrity that much importance to be so consumed by them, and thereby bash our fellow forum members!!

Agreed, celebrities are important...lets not make them all-important!!

Thank you Doc D
For standing up for me!

I think there are some serious allegations being made against a respectable news source here.
Libel and slander accusations against a 150 year old news organization are serious issues.

Unless we have a factual basis for our accusations we should refrain from trashing journalists.
"Freedom of speech does not extend to trashing individuals" I was told confidently once by a Mod!

I am curious to know if the CoC on IF RBO exists only for protecting KT and YM's privacy and dignity or can it also be extended to TOI in this case! 

I am also curious know what kind of COC rights are available to regular members like me to protect me in situations like this where my name is being dragged into dirt, in order to protect and defend some TV actor who I dont think has appointed any body on IF-RBO to defend his case!

I will let Veena intervene!

Edited by aditee - 15 May 2011 at 8:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrBravehearts

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It is good to see except a very few people every one has moved on with the

article saying...It is all his personal life at the end of the  day

Like disha said please start voting for maha episodes...that is more important    It is his life It is best left to him

Who are we to say anything about it..Hope he clears it for his own benefit Even otehrwise no woorries

Our concern is for the show go to maha episode thread and vote for RBO

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 15 May 2011 at 8:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOsweetsuteBraveheartsshanakyasharan

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Nirvana (USA) 
2 hrs ago (05:42 PM)
TOI should retract this article and demand Neha to issue a public apology to Ankita Lokhande. This reporter continues to exude jealous venom and hatred towards popular television actors with fabricated articles. It needs to stop now. Neha needs to take these actors families, friends, employers and fans into consideration before publishing such nonsensical yet vicious stories? TOI should bow their heads in shame for sheltering such a person who at best is incapable of writing decent stories and is malicious. Shame on you TOI!! Shame on you!! You will no longer be apart of my daily online routine when it comes to catching up on news and entertainment.plz veena close de topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bravehearts

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thankyou souryachak pls veena close this topic this is getting too over board give actor some space

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
LOL and this is why we should only stick to loving the characters that the actors play and nothing beyond that LOL. This is my advice to myself. No offence to anyone Big smile. This article hasnt changed my likeness for KT. I still like him and hes allowed to have his own life. Upto him what he does with it Smile Feel sorry for Khushboo though. Hope it doesnt affect her marriage

Edited by -Simple- - 15 May 2011 at 9:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minahotchpotchRBOToraWooHooHaha21-Unknown-22-Manita-BraveheartsThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Can I say one thing...?

Forget KT in all this and think about Khushboo...what has she done to deserve such attention and have her married life destroyed?

I mean if TOI is such a respected newspaper in India then how come they are producing such information that can destroy a married woman's home?

A woman writing about another woman and destroying her life...is that fair?

I don't care about KT, bhaad mein jaaye KT. I never cared once who he dated or dates, despite of my dreams. but I do care on the credibility of this article. Because till date I have not seen anything on entertainment claims that this journalist made to support her argument. Everything put together by her has no solid facts or proof to back up her claims. Any article or any journalist, no matter who they are or where they are from or what country they come from, are taught the main basic thing that all writers are taught: always support your facts with names, quotes, and other proofs. Till date, any article produced by the same person, I have not seen her do that so that makes me question her and the editors of TOI. If gossip is the way to go with entertainment then I am not sure if I want to believe it or read TOI. I wud say the same if some other big name in America or elsewhere said the same. Such news if found in magazines and not in newspapers. Rules of Journalism 101 are found everywhere around the world.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minak.krithikahotchpotchRBOsweetsuteSairaaaaTorank.mail-Simple--Manita-OlicityFantofeeeesadventure_gurlBraveheartsbones88shanakyasharan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Can I say one thing...?

Forget KT in all this and think about Khushboo...what has she done to deserve such attention and have her married life destroyed?

I mean if TOI is such a respected newspaper in India then how come they are producing such information that can destroy a married woman's home?

A woman writing about another woman and destroying her life...is that fair?

I don't care about KT, bhaad mein jaaye KT. I never cared once who he dated or dates, despite of my dreams. but I do care on the credibility of this article. Because till date I have not seen anything on entertainment claims that this journalist made to support her argument. Everything put together by her has no solid facts or proof to back up her claims. Any article or any journalist, no matter who they are or where they are from or what country they come from, are taught the main basic thing that all writers are taught: always support your facts with names, quotes, and other proofs. Till date, any article produced by the same person, I have not seen her do that so that makes me question her and the editors of TOI. If gossip is the way to go with entertainment then I am not sure if I want to believe it or read TOI. I wud say the same if some other big name in America or elsewhere said the same. Such news if found in magazines and not in newspapers. Rules of Journalism 101 are found everywhere around the world.

I agree with u On khushboo ...Forget Kt like u said..

.it is totally very very very wrong to drag a happily married family woman Khushboo in this matter...I strongly condemn thisAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minahotchpotchRBOiluvmanarBraveheartsshanakyasharan

Go to top