Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
May thankyou for clarifying it I am sorry I am too lazy to read all the post
the thing is I want to enjoy shanak the only one show I watch is RBo and that's just because of shanak
I don't want to keep any negative stuff which stops me watching the show
but ya thanks for clarifying it
sorry if I was being Rude
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
just chill chill just chill...my motto on d forum...lololol a good need to all hope every1 has a fab day n v have a rocking shanak rbo week:) muah to all:)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Does anyboday remember that Kajol and Ajay Devgan film, when the plane is crashing and they all start a song and dance melody...Stupid but hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣...Quick we need to find that video🤣🤣🤣🤣...

'Jo hona hai woh hona hai, phir kis baat ka roona hai...' and  'Humko bacha le, oh upar wala...'

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I found it!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWM0lx0eYPI[/YOUTUBE]
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tora

Pls can we stop this topic because this Is getting hype
Why we need to bash the actors puke to kt or something he always gave us a best acting never failed for us it should be shanak
if kt is with yashu of riya whoever he wants to live his life with it's his choice
and what he did wrong that we felt like puking I started this forum month ago @ Nattie ya manini track I never liked it and I was negative too but seriously bashing actors it's something I don't feel doing it because they work hard to entertain us and I agree we dont know riya much I. And out then why we have bash her and kt he doesn't to answer us to whom he is dating if he wants to claim himself single it's his choice whenever time comes he will spill the beans out and if not still it's upto him
leave him alone give him some space
too much bashing it's like I does not feel like watching a show even because it's getting negativity in our own mind too
so please stop this topic and stop bashing him

Hey Hun.. Im sorry if I said something that hurt you.. Dint mean to.. 😳

@Bold: I dittooo!! He dint commit a crime even if he was or not dating anyone! And super agree that he does not owe an answer to us at all! Its his life, when he thinks is the right time he will tell us! Why pester him to answer us for no reason! I agree..

@Red: You are at a stage where I was.. The negativity made me run to another forum.. And since then Ive become more of inactive here.. Even though I try my best to come here now since quite a long time now.. Im glad Ive surpassed that period now and hope you do soo.. 😳 Dont let the negativity affect you, even though its hard as Ive gone through it but try ur best is all I'll say.. 😊
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

he he u guyz went mad on this u r fighting for guy who might nnt even bother abt this cuz its his life so let him live with person he wnat and we should enjoy shnak and rbo hes self made he knws what to do so just chill🤣

You said it sooo cutelyyy man!! I wanna pull ur cheeks! 😳 Sooo trueee!! And I hope that he does shrug it off and not think and worry abt it.. 😃 Exactlyyy JUST CHILLL!! 😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh and just before I go...Look what esle I found...

Imagine ShaNak dancing to this on DuckGopi's engagement...Go with me here, I know ShaNak are already married in but I love this song!!!😃😍...And don't laugh at me for imagining DuckGopi...It could happen...😆...Enjoy, Good Neend!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atZF96jv7d8[/YOUTUBE]

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

I knooowww!!!...Oiye stop laughing at me, Anki ki bachiii...It's the principle of the matter and we are discucssing other things now😊...

Stop laughing😆🤣

LOL May!! 😆 How can you be sooo cute and serious at the same time! 😆 'Principle of matter'! 😆 😆 Hehehe..
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh and just before I go...Look what esle I found...

Imagine ShaNak dancing to this on DuckGopi's engagement...Go with me here, I know ShaNak are already married in but I love this song!!!😃😍...And don't laugh at me for imagining DuckGopi...It could happen...😆...Enjoy, Good Neend!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atZF96jv7d8[/YOUTUBE]

Love you May for your positivity!🤗
Tora thumbnail
Nattie you didn't hurt me sweety
I really liked your post what you said, what you wrote it's totally mind blowing but the thing is I want stick with this show because shanak always entertains me no matter what . I cannot puke on kt and icaanot thing bad about khusboo or neither riya because I don't know her at all

Tora thumbnail
Good night may
tommorrow see you at the forum positively