Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu80

@rooj- I think these are yet another passing clouds.. rember when we had a major discussion on KT's character when he commented on his co-stars...

@Veena or any of the Moderators- is it possible to not permit such negative articles in the forums.. if ppl want let them PM it amongst themselves...
not hurting anyone here.. but it would make the forum more peaceful...

No this is good...Bad things should be discussed and brought to light...No discussion means no improvement...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

Ohk guys sori 4 butting in lyk dis bt d etiology remains Yasharan..dats y many wer frustrated so we shld jst chuck it...and get d Shanak Ship for a Smooth Sail ..as far as the negativity is concerned...NO COMMENTS!!ciao

No actually frustartion was due to the question on a person's character and regarding his married best friend😊...As they have both said, not my words...

Karan can date whom ever he chooses...But why paint his character in such and tone, is the question?...

I can safely say that I have always been here for ShaNak😊...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
may mataji aap mahaan hai:)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

may mataji aap mahaan hai:)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

So i got a question to many...

How many of gals think that this forum has actually become more negative in the past one month?

don't need to voice your opinion but click like.

I don't want to start a poll, no matter how much tempted I am.

I am sooo tempted to reply to thisπŸ˜†...

β“πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe I should toss for it?πŸ˜†
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Shalini, Vattie, Kari and May: You guys seriously made me laugh with those comments!! 🀣 πŸ€£ See did I not say I love this forum for super POSITIVE people like these..

@Rooj: Even I come to post my views on ur faltu topics only! πŸ˜† Ur's are not actually faltu, they are more peaceful and enjoying which is what a forum atmosphere should be.. 😳

@ all those who say this is just a phase and will get over.. Im sorry but I dont think so.. This keeps happening over and over again.. Would I be wrong if I bring in Rajen connection too.. Even though I dont like them much but I dont even hate them.. When I think their scenes are fine to watch I do watch them.. But people here bash them so badly that it looks as if you're bashing the actual actors..

And not just them but recently, no actually last month only Shanak aka Yasharan were bashed too in the name of no story and Maninee track.. I know all those negative people soo well that I try and ignore it as much as possible but at times it becomes super difficult because Im not sure if they realise it or not but they bash KT and YM too! And when the good scenes comes and the whole forum is gushing, they are the only odd ones out? WHY?

My only theory of watching a show mainly is because of the actors.. As far as I love the actors I watch it for them.. And even the story.. I watch the episodes I want to.. I havent watched each and every epi of RBO.. Even though I like Shanak but at times when I dont like a certain track I dont watch it.. I dont understand why cant others do the same..

The recent Maninee track was not liked by few.. But Yashji and SwapnaJi said that it did well for them.. Thus means the indian audience enjoyed it and maybe there was a little rise in TRPs too.. Hence they decided to run it for a month.. But many here, I again say MANY not all, who disliked it were non-indians who actually dont count to the TRPs.. And the show will only survive if there are TRPs and this is a fact!

Im not trying to be rude.. Just trying to say that plz look from all angles.. Yasharan are giving their best, many of us or shall I say all of us here watch this show for Shanak.. But many people here are Non-indians.. By non-indians I mean currently not living in India.. Many of us dont count to TRPs.. And hence the makers/producers/channel ones they try and think of ways to attract indian audience.. So at times our views might not be important..

This does not mean you should not voice ur opinion but Im just saying think from all angles guys..

Also I always said this forum is the bestest and the most friendliest place ever! I love my time here with the positive ones around! But its changing now.. I know everyone's trying their best but many are way tooo adamant!  

@May: Ive vented most of my feelings out.. I kept saying this all this while but never said it properly as today.. I love KT yaar! TOI toh us k peche hain hi but even forum people are after him now! Poor man!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

natty you are so correct!!

I felt bad when such discussions when thrown in for FB pics or when TOI wrote about YM and KT's offscreen relationship...

Imagine someone would come and tell us who to fall in love and whom to date... atleast I would just say mind your own business... DITOOO!! This is why I said he is the same human being like us.. Let him love his life.. 😊

Not going into details as Natty has apty written it... all I would say take a chill pill guys.. watch RBO for Shanak ...for KT and YM as actors... Ditooo again! Relax everyone! And watch the show if you want to and not if you just want to pull out bad things! 

Thanks Anuuu for agreeing.. 😊
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOVE U ALLπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— rbo forum is one...jhagda kaha nahi hota but end of d day being one n enjoying 2gether is wat v do:)
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

LOVE U ALLπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— rbo forum is one...jhagda kaha nahi hota but end of d day being one n enjoying 2gether is wat v do:)

Trueee that, I give examples of this forum everywhere, and people get shocked that really, is it really mein this friendliest and positive forum?! 😳 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love youuu and all!! ❀️
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Nattie - I agree, I agree, I agreee!!!!πŸ€—...Mann ki baat cheen li...

I was afraid you were disappointed by us all...I was glad to see the latest post😊...