Posted: 12 years ago
thanku armu...πŸ˜ƒ...
Kill me...😭😭...khusi ki ansu arahe hain hehe...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by snehapatro - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Souma.N

Dont bother apologizing...You havent really bursted any! Elaborate on your "reasons" please? Or is it that fictional and superfluous that it cannot be mentioned here?

Let's just say that the reasons cannot be mentioned on the forum. These reasons are valid and not fictional or superfluous. In fact the reasons came to be from the same method you had your reasons to believe on this article. If you have caught what I mean then I will be more than happen to tell you more via pm. 

I come from a metro myself ...Have been brought up with very modern values and am 22 years old..so consider myself "young also"...If Karan would have been stopped with other girls along with Riya I would not have said such...why only her is my question...??? I dont know what experiences you are talking about but I havent had any...I have not clicked such snaps or danced hugging ...neither do I intend to do so...Young and old is not a differentiator here.

You do realize that I said Us, as in Us and not me...? I am 23 and nothing of such things I have done, beside snaps with friends and all and it could be due to my upbringing in America that could cause me to think such things. I mean each household has different up bringings. I have had experience of observing people and of my knowledge in media that causes me to look at things from all corners rather than having it from one point of view. believe it or not but I am closed minded when it comes to me and only because of my religious beliefs but I am not quick to dismiss such things just because I wudn't do it. 

But ofcourse that second side will not be elaborated upon incase other bubbles get busted.My educational insights taught me to use common sense , rationality and logic...No book can explain human behaviour so keep education out of this.

I am not sure if you are making fun at me or really questioning me. but i'll ignore if it's the first and can only say that yes rationality and logic is the way to go but that only falls under if and only if u keep ur mind to one thing and not keep ur mind open. No book can explain human behavior but I have years of experience of being observant w/o even getting involved in something like a hook up or a fling to understand the main things about such things. (I don't know if I just made sense...you see writing a paper and it is 1:30 hereπŸ˜†)

I wish I could say that I cared if you did but somehow I too dont think I can say that.

honestly I don't care either but I just don't believe that u were even a yasharan shipper for too long. 

*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Errr ... Why are we even bothered bt karan. Its his life. Let him do whatever he wants to do. I mean why is it affecting each and everyone here. He s obliged to us only to the acting part. And he does that amazingly well. I mean are we really taking him as a role model or something and that we are judging him and defending him here. None of us know him personally here. Why bother gathering info on who he danced wit or went to goa with and why bother defending him. Its his life man and he has all rights to mess up with it.   Watch the show if you like and don if you are done wit it. The show is not based on karan s morals and principles and ethics. And i beleive the forum is for the show. And as fans be fans for his talent and stop defending him for things bt his personal life wit our own assumptions wit our intellect. Its none of our business here. Its showbiz guys thats the way it is. If somebody bashes him bt his acting then defend him anything otherwise is not worth our time and attention
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rooj and Souma.. do knw i hv no right to say this as its a public forum and everyone has the right to speak dre minds off..bt ur discussions seems to be takng a new angle..gve it a rest guys...i knw we differ in our opinions bt jst chuck it atleast for the tym being!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Deepa:

done...disappointed but done...
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Dr. D,

I agree what I said is uncalled for but the question still remains and open for all because in the next paragraph I did say that i question all about this.

I am sorry but I am not afraid to speak my mind on this. In fact I wudn't even care if all of you question me the same on this if I ever acted negatively or even believed such articles.

I mean we all know that TOI is just a bunch of crap and If it is not to many then we shouldn't always jump to conclusion.

I only jumped to conclusion here after I saw the post. I can't question others till they show me something.

my problem is never with the artist, in fact forget Karan or any star for that matter what bothers me the most is that despite of all the talents we have here, we still seem to commit this unknown crime of jumping to conclusions right away w/o giving anything a chance to explain. I have seen that often here. 

my problem is with people's sometimes-attitude here. 

I cud care less about having warned. but I do apologize bout sounding rude but yet tell me if I am wrong?

I guess you can say that I am disappointed more than anything. 

@Rooj,

Each one of us here is completely entitled to our own opinions...may not necessarily match with what the other is thinking!!

Ideally, if the forum rules do not allow us to comment on an actor's personal life, one should not comment either for or against the article!

'Cos the question here is not what the truth is...that we, as viewers will never know!!

What is being done here is mere conjecture, and speculation frankly is nothing but a complete waste of time!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Rooj don't be sad yaar don't be disappointed
Cheer up πŸ˜ƒ

rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.krithika

Dear Rooj don't be sad yaar don't be disappointed
Cheer up πŸ˜ƒ

awww sweet but thanks babes...i wish i cud say I was ok but i can't...
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whose life is this anyway? I never expected this from TOI ! Seriously!