Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rooj I agree with you completely
Forget about riya what about kt and khusbOo
why we are talking about his personal life that's his life however he wants to live and if he wants to share with his fans or not it's unto him that's his private life and now people are started hating kt because of this crap news he never let us down with his acting then why wehave to dig in someone else's personal life
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey bhagwan...?
Why the hell are they linkin up Khushboo with KT...
Spare her... bechari...
she is just an easygoing friendly human beeing...
This TOI article re pathetic...
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@Souma,

how can you really possibly think that this news is actually true? I mean there is no hint what-so-ever that this news true!

In fact it makes the writer looks more stupid and makes me want to believe that this news was never even there to begin with!

I mean the mere fact of Karan and Khushboo link up says it all that how much of it is true!

I can't believe that only you and aditee, a well educated and highly talented people, can only think that way?

in fact I question everyone here who thinks this news is true based on gossips and nothing more. Honestly, I don't know how people can actually fall for this crap. I question the media, since I am from media. It really is interesting how people fall for such lowly tricks and what not. 

I have my reasons to believe that this article is not true and no its not merely my observations but rather more than that. 

Sweetheart I hope the remaining well educated and highly talented people have reasons to believe otherwise...

TOI writes crap...but then there is no smoke without fire...the Khusboo part is crap...atleast I hope so...so I dint comment on that...commented on Riya only

He has a close dance with her at the awards..its close enough for the reporters to think that they are a couple...But ofcourse educated people should think they are only friends..He goes to Goa with her..and click snaps that a honeymoon couple would click...But we are educated people so we should say come on they are just buddies...and buddies keep clicking such snaps...There are loads of otherwise snaps with them touching heads ..but ofcourse its just friendship...Latest she shows up on the sets with his sister...One question is she like the only frien Karan has? How come none of the others showed up to wish him on the sets...not even Gaurav or Perneet?

I am afraid its no longer about education and being broadminded...its more about common sense...

I have loved Yasharan with my life but now I feel I am trying to anchor a sinking ship!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Souma.N

Sweetheart I hope the remaining well educated and highly talented people have reasons to believe otherwise... Yea and the same people should keep their minds and eyes open...I'll explain shortly

TOI writes crap...but then there is no smoke without fire...the Khusboo part is crap...atleast I hope so...so I dint comment on that...commented on Riya only

He has a close dance with her at the awards..its close enough for the reporters to think that they are a couple...But ofcourse educated people should think they are only friends..He goes to Goa with her..and click snaps that a honeymoon couple would click...But we are educated people so we should say come on they are just buddies...and buddies keep clicking such snaps...There are loads of otherwise snaps with them touching heads ..but ofcourse its just friendship...Latest she shows up on the sets with his sister...One question is she like the only frien Karan has? How come none of the others showed up to wish him on the sets...not even Gaurav or Perneet?

All the valid points for you to believe that but only if you had the other side of story you would believe otherwise and contradict all this😉 Believe me when I say that just because you have seen and heard shouldn't always be true because at times such things are only there for people's eyes to see but the truth is hidden elsewhere, especially the truth that truly matters. I would've questioned the same if I didn't firmly believe otherwise and like I said I have my own "reasons" like you to believe that this article and all that you brought up is actually not true. so Im sorry to burst your bubble on this one. 

You can dance with a friend at an award function and no harm in that, question is did he come there with her? you can go to Goa, with your other friends too, and click pictures but the question is would he or she put those pictures up if something was def. going on unless she wanted attention. Touching heads and what not is not uncommon among friends, especially who are in the entertainment business. have you considered the fact that she could be Sasha's friend and nothing more or she is also like Khushboo? A close friend? Gaurav and Parneet are his friends but are they really close to him? 

Now that reasoning I gave you is actually w/o anything but rather an open mind questions. No background stories no nothing to back it up except for my experience with such things, especially with us young people in today's world. 

I am afraid its no longer about education and being broadminded...its more about common sense...

I agree but like I said there is a second side to this story so even now being open-minded actually does work.  Not to mention jumping to conclusions take away all the common sense and educational insights. 

I have loved Yasharan with my life but now I feel I am trying to anchor a sinking ship!

I wish I could say that I believe you but somehow I don't think I can say that. 

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@Souma,

how can you really possibly think that this news is actually true? I mean there is no hint what-so-ever that this news true!

In fact it makes the writer looks more stupid and makes me want to believe that this news was never even there to begin with!

I mean the mere fact of Karan and Khushboo link up says it all that how much of it is true!

I can't believe that only you and aditee, a well educated and highly talented people, can only think that way?

in fact I question everyone here who thinks this news is true based on gossips and nothing more. Honestly, I don't know how people can actually fall for this crap. I question the media, since I am from media. It really is interesting how people fall for such lowly tricks and what not. 

I have my reasons to believe that this article is not true and no its not merely my observations but rather more than that. 

Rooj,

@bold: That statement was completely unnecessary, IMO!!

Yep!! Aditi and Souma are highly educated, intelligent and speak their minds too!!

Lets not give any celebrity that much importance to be so consumed by them, and thereby bash our fellow forum members!!

Agreed, celebrities are important...lets not make them all-important!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dating or break ups r not big issues...
I guess we r shocked 4 his statemants on being single...
Khushboo part is obviously crap...
KT is the last male lead of Star One who is single...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Doc D. Debating whether this news is true or not is one thing, but to comment on fellow members' education and intelligence is a different matter,  and is wrongl!

Either none of us say anything, or we allow everyone to say what they want to say, and let our mod, the very capable Veena do her job. Individual members taking responsibility into their hands and admonishing/reproaching other members, will affect the dynamics of the forum.

rooj-i thumbnail
@ Dr. D,

I agree what I said is uncalled for but the question still remains and open for all because in the next paragraph I did say that i question all about this.

I am sorry but I am not afraid to speak my mind on this. In fact I wudn't even care if all of you question me the same on this if I ever acted negatively or even believed such articles.

I mean we all know that TOI is just a bunch of crap and If it is not to many then we shouldn't always jump to conclusion.

I only jumped to conclusion here after I saw the post. I can't question others till they show me something.

my problem is never with the artist, in fact forget Karan or any star for that matter what bothers me the most is that despite of all the talents we have here, we still seem to commit this unknown crime of jumping to conclusions right away w/o giving anything a chance to explain. I have seen that often here. 

my problem is with people's sometimes-attitude here. 

I cud care less about having warned. but I do apologize bout sounding rude but yet tell me if I am wrong?

I guess you can say that I am disappointed more than anything. 
Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Another thing I was stopping myself from mentioning but I have heard a lot from people who hardly visit this place now or make posts that this place has turned more negative than positive. 

On small matters such as Sasha taking up screen-space and side-lining Shanak turns into debatable and negative topics, I refrain myself from posting on such topics but it is hard not to notice it and the effect it is causing among fans and people. 

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail