Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 15, 2011, 12.00am IST

Karan Tacker
Karan Tacker, from Yash Patnaik's Rang Badalti Odhani, apparently claims to be the Ranbir Kapoor of television. We second his opinion. 

He in many ways is similar to Ranbir and mostly for his alleged link-ups. Karan, a charmer that he is, has girls drooling over him and he too ends up reciprocating the feelings sometimes. 

The actor has managed to keep us on our toes to unravel his relationship status, which he successfully kept under wraps from our prying eyes. Not anymore though! As they say, ishq (love) aur mushq (fragrance) chupaye nahi chupta, we've finally busted Karan's privacy. We have found out about his sweetheart but unfortunately the lad has parted ways with her already. Karan's girlfriend is none other than Splitsvilla 3 girl, Riya Bamniyal who has debuted in Bollywood with Luv Ka The End. 

The couple started dating each other a year ago and called it quits recently for reasons best known to them. Apparently, there were rumours that he also had a brief fling with his much married co-star Khushboo, his on-screen bhabhi. A source close to Tacker says, "Karan was really happy with Riya but like all good things come to an end, this relationship too breathed its last recently. The actor is going through a low phase." Another source adds, "Apart from Khushboo, he has been into a couple of relationships. However, he has smartly kept them a close-guarded secret. Riya was his latest serious affair which ended recently." Karan replied, "There are no break-ups in friendship. We continue to be friends" Well, if its just friendship, why is the girl shying away from commenting, eh Karan? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was in his birthday celebration on the sets video, by india-forums. Wasn't she the girl in blue top? So, I think they are pretty much still together. And when did KT say/claim that he is the Ranbir Kapoor of the Telly land. TOI is just ridiculous. Edited by tina2mina - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks armu

its his life ppll let him do wat he wants:)
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article armu !!
 yeah ...   TOI is crap !!

that was TOIs belated b'day gift for Tacker !!😆
Edited by -Ray- - 12 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

TOI may be interested in talking about actor's personal lives but India -forums is not !!!

Thanks armu !!

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what can i say???...uuurrrggghhh
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ray-

Thanks for the article armu !!

yeah ...   TOI is crap !!

that was TOIs belated b'day gift for Tacker !!😆

lol wow rupa di ur dead right tacker ka gift nice ha but i dnt belive in toi 😆cuz thy r crap lol thy cant tlk abt boo such way😡
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mani well said...TOI  loves karan tacker way to much i guess:)
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TOI loves Karan too much I believe.

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TOI...again?

Bull🤣

that is all i feel like doing...

seriously these people need to name the sources and word it properly and get their story right...🤣🤣🤣

Karan ko chodo, what is with Khushboo? uss bechari ko bhi nahi choda🤣

I swear she must be having a laugh on this🤣🤣🤣

PS: kari check ur pm plz
Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago