Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TOI: Attention -seeker : Ankita (Page 3)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Niki that is media for ya...People in lime light will get flowers and brickbats, gossip and malicious writeups too...Either way she is getting publicity and fame...

I know that this is a part of celeb life. But this particular article is too bitchy for my taste... anyhow... if they can give brickbats by being malicious to celebs.. then we can comment as well on their malicious language. As I said, it is possible to take barbs at celebs  without being excessively malicious. TOI has a standard and it should know how to maintain that. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 14 May 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusypavitrianlunzaDabulls23

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

R we sure there is no truth to this abt Ankita?

Sushant I am fine with But Anki not sure...Evil Smile

why do you feel this might be true about ankita ? LOL   ...

i think niki might be right .. neha must be asked only to write only these sort of articles ... bcuz every time i see her article .. it is always in a similar vein...

first she says .. no one paid any attention to ankita.. then later she supposedly interviewed an "eye witness " who gave her such a big , detailed account of ankita's poses in front of a mirror ?.. Sleepy

Edited by lunza - 14 May 2011 at 8:43pm

citrusypavitrianptecvishnikitagmc

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

I am sorry but on whom is this article written again Ankita Lokhande or Rakhi Sawant ? ROFL it certainly sounds more of Rakhi Sawant then Ankita to me raising her feet and posing infront of the mirror Wacko something's missing oh yeah a sexy "Pout"ROFL try remembering again author I am sure there might be one  ROFL looks like as if this article was suppose to be about Rakhi Sawant but the author just mistakenly typed Ankita instead of Rakhi and Sushant Singh instead of Mika Singh ROFL

P.S:Sorry for going off topic but talking about Rakhi Sawant I can't stop few days back I watched Maa exchange in which Rakhi's mother was exchanged with Bharti's mom and in that Rakhi was trying to teach Bharti's Mom how to be Sexy so she just told her to pout sexily and said "Aunti ji apni ankhon main SEX laye" Stern Smile ROFLROFLROFL I mean how in the world you bring sex in your eyes? Shocked ShockedROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL This is why I lovee Rakhi!  Such a entertainment ki dukhan she isROFL  ROFL ROFL. I think this was on Rakhi only and it was not Mika its Sushant only. Tongue  ROFL  ROFL Remember old flames those two were in ZNKD. Wink LOL I so wanted them to happen haila my SuKhi! Day Dreaming Blushing  ROFL ROFL  ROFL 

lunzagremlin.Vedika126nikitagmc

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

R we sure there is no truth to this abt Ankita?

Sushant I am fine with But Anki not sure...Evil Smile

why do you feel this might be true about ankita ? LOL   ...

i think niki might be right .. neha must be asked only to write only these sort of articles ... bcuz every time i see her article .. it is always in a similar vein...

first she says .. no one paid any attention to ankita.. then later she supposedly interviewed an "eye witness " who gave her such a big , detailed account of ankita's poses in front of a mirror ?.. Sleepy
Lunzy I have no clue...I was merely asking Q if there was any truth to it?  NEways This writer has some problems or likes to write controversial articles..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah right, she is an attention seeker n u miss Neha u have been employed specifically to check on snobbish, childish n attention seeking celebs. 

archanamanav

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
well some ankita haters are forever waiting to pick up straws to vent their own frustrations. As if it sould affect her popularity or fan following. Lage raho. Happy trying.

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
oh so Miss Maheswari is back reporting such kinda articles on Ankita..i thought she left Ankita and started falling on Rashmi's back but no she still has a obsession wid her Ermm

i dont understand some things
1)she said first noone is paying attention to her den said things lke "snob","attention seeker"..wat she meant to say?

2)assume she is checking faces in mirror and posing faces so wat?wat is a big thing dat she has posted an entire article on one issue..s'ly ekdum bakwaas..
mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Neha sounds like a jealous shrew! Angry   I just posted a comment on her article.

citrusy

Go to top