TOI: Attention -seeker : Ankita - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
well some ankita haters are forever waiting to pick up straws to vent their own frustrations. As if it sould affect her popularity or fan following. Lage raho. Happy trying.

oh so Miss Maheswari is back reporting such kinda articles on Ankita..i thought she left Ankita and started falling on Rashmi's back but no she still has a obsession wid her 🤔

i dont understand some things
1)she said first noone is paying attention to her den said things lke "snob","attention seeker"..wat she meant to say?

2)assume she is checking faces in mirror and posing faces so wat?wat is a big thing dat she has posted an entire article on one issue..s'ly ekdum bakwaas..
Neha sounds like a jealous shrew! 😡   I just posted a comment on her article.
what is so odd in looking at the mirror ðŸ˜• , checking out whether yr looking nice , yr hair nd dress looks o.k. I do that lot of times ðŸ˜³ , there's a mirror in the elevator of my office nd I always look at it before entering my office, whether m looking nice or dull 😆 😆 what's so weird about it 😳 m sure Neha does that too when no ones looking 😛
snob! ðŸ˜¡
watch your words journo! shame u are making a life out of these articles ha!
as long as ankita doesnt harm or abuse anybody ... no1 has any right to say agaisnt her ... let ankita dance on the streets ... y is this neha getting so much bothered
i think this neha is only the biggest attention seeker in this world
What di Ankita ever do that made this Neha hate her so much? I really can't understand what she is trying to say and 1 more thing Neha. I wouldn't say Ankita is a snob.😡
how come the link isnt working anymore?
Haha... poor Neha modified the title of her article after all the comments she got...