Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I

I've commented on that article. Please click agree to my comment. πŸ˜ƒ

Nikita , did your comment come little later because even I have commebnted and they even thanked me for the comment but it has not come in as yet ..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

R we sure there is no truth to this abt Ankita?

Sushant I am fine with But Anki not sure...😈

Even if there is some truth to it, the way the article has been written is very malicious- calling Ankita snob, childish, attention seeker and so on directly. There is a way of taking barbs at celebs, if thats what the writer intends to do.

Plus why is this journalist so concerned with whatever harmless fun Ankita was having on her own. She has made a mountain of a mole hill by calling Ankita attention seeker.

And this is not the first time she is writing something like this. She writes such articles all the time. πŸ€’

Just went through everyones comments- no one said article is false. But by picking up on such a little issue (Ankita staring at the mirror) and twisting and making it up into a big deal- it looks as if the writer just wanted an excuse to write something bad. And she has- throughout the course of the article she called her snob, attention seeker, superiority cmplexed and what not... arey what problem she has if someone is staring into mirror and doing whatever AWAY from media shutterbugs, ... twist karke baat kahan se kahan bata di calling her attention seeker...
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Niki that is media for ya...People in lime light will get flowers and brickbats, gossip and malicious writeups too...Either way she is getting publicity and fame...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Once she even  wrote that Sushant got so angry because his car got a dent that he just went crazy and slapped a poor boy in the canteen ...
What  BS ...🀒

She is always writing against this  couple ...
Anyway , this is the price to pay when you are getting famous . haters are part of the game ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am sorry but on whom is this article written again Ankita Lokhande or Rakhi Sawant ? πŸ€£ it certainly sounds more of Rakhi Sawant then Ankita to me raising her feet and posing infront of the mirror  something's missing oh yeah a sexy "Pout"🀣 try remembering again author I am sure there might be one  πŸ€£ looks like as if this article was suppose to be about Rakhi Sawant but the author just mistakenly typed Ankita instead of Rakhi and Sushant Singh instead of Mika Singh 🀣

P.S:Sorry for going off topic but talking about Rakhi Sawant I can't stop few days back I watched Maa exchange in which Rakhi's mother was exchanged with Bharti's mom and in that Rakhi was trying to teach Bharti's Mom how to be Sexy so she just told her to pout sexily and said "Aunti ji apni ankhon main SEX laye" 😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I mean how in the world you bring sex in your eyes? 😲 πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Niki that is media for ya...People in lime light will get flowers and brickbats, gossip and malicious writeups too...Either way she is getting publicity and fame...

I know that this is a part of celeb life. But this particular article is too bitchy for my taste... anyhow... if they can give brickbats by being malicious to celebs.. then we can comment as well on their malicious language. As I said, it is possible to take barbs at celebs  without being excessively malicious. TOI has a standard and it should know how to maintain that. 
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

R we sure there is no truth to this abt Ankita?

Sushant I am fine with But Anki not sure...😈

why do you feel this might be true about ankita ? πŸ˜†   ...

i think niki might be right .. neha must be asked only to write only these sort of articles ... bcuz every time i see her article .. it is always in a similar vein...

first she says .. no one paid any attention to ankita.. then later she supposedly interviewed an "eye witness " who gave her such a big , detailed account of ankita's poses in front of a mirror ?.. πŸ₯±
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

I am sorry but on whom is this article written again Ankita Lokhande or Rakhi Sawant ? πŸ€£ it certainly sounds more of Rakhi Sawant then Ankita to me raising her feet and posing infront of the mirror  something's missing oh yeah a sexy "Pout"🀣 try remembering again author I am sure there might be one  πŸ€£ looks like as if this article was suppose to be about Rakhi Sawant but the author just mistakenly typed Ankita instead of Rakhi and Sushant Singh instead of Mika Singh 🀣

P.S:Sorry for going off topic but talking about Rakhi Sawant I can't stop few days back I watched Maa exchange in which Rakhi's mother was exchanged with Bharti's mom and in that Rakhi was trying to teach Bharti's Mom how to be Sexy so she just told her to pout sexily and said "Aunti ji apni ankhon main SEX laye" 😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I mean how in the world you bring sex in your eyes? 😲 πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣 🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ This is why I lovee Rakhi!  Such a entertainment ki dukhan she is🀣  πŸ€£ 🀣. I think this was on Rakhi only and it was not Mika its Sushant only. πŸ˜›  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ Remember old flames those two were in ZNKD. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I so wanted them to happen haila my SuKhi! 😍 β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ€£ 🀣  πŸ€£ 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lunza

why do you feel this might be true about ankita ? πŸ˜†   ...

i think niki might be right .. neha must be asked only to write only these sort of articles ... bcuz every time i see her article .. it is always in a similar vein...

first she says .. no one paid any attention to ankita.. then later she supposedly interviewed an "eye witness " who gave her such a big , detailed account of ankita's poses in front of a mirror ?.. πŸ₯±

Lunzy I have no clue...I was merely asking Q if there was any truth to it?  NEways This writer has some problems or likes to write controversial articles..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah right, she is an attention seeker n u miss Neha u have been employed specifically to check on snobbish, childish n attention seeking celebs.