TOI: Attention -seeker : Ankita

Posted: 12 years ago

Another horrible article by neha 😡

----

Attention-seeker Ankita Lokhande!

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 15, 2011, 12.00am IST

We know that Ankita Lokhande is a snob, well we just realised that she is an attention-seeker too. 

As they say that superiority complex is just another garb of inferiority complex. Poor Ankita too seems to be battling the same trouble. Else how would you justify her chilidish behaviour at a recently held premiere of her mentor's Ekta Kapoor's latest movie. 

She was seen posing weirdly with one of her feet raised while she preened in the mirror as others kept wondering at her antics. An eye witness recounts, "I didn't know this lady who was busy posing absurdly in front of a mirror. It was funny to see her do stupid things when we were all busy exchanging pleasantries. Only when another TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput joined her, did I realise they are the Pavitra Rishta couple who were also seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. But I couldn't stop wondering at Ankita's denseness. What was she trying to do? Was it a ploy to grab the attention of the shutterbugs? Whatsoever, nobody fell for it. Since nobody was checking her out, she was checking herself out." Why stress yourself Ankita when you had your boyfriend at your disposal to check you and shower attention?

why this Neha  hates Ankita and Sushant so much ...😡 .She always  has bad things to say for them ..No one else does , It's only this girl ...🤢 .
She is obsessed with them ...👎🏼
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

why this Neha  hates Ankita and Sushant so much ...😡 .She always  has bad things to say for them ..No one else does , It's only this girl ...🤢 .
She is obsessed with them ...👎🏼

n look at her guts..she is writing... 'we know she is a SNOB'.. how dare she call a celeb such a name.. i hope Sushita file a defamation suite against this... damn female.. 😡
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

She hates Ankita like anything .She even wrote that Sushant slapped someone for something  small...

Who is she to call Ankita a snob ??😡

Here's the question: who is 'we'?

She just means herself, I think she needs some more grammar lessons.
I have this highly sneaky suspicion that she has been hired to write malicious stuff only, so that the other journalists don't have to spoil their names.

The reason I think so is that I have only read bitter articles from her. Just two days back I read a bitchy article written by this Neha about Rashmi Desai calling her tantrum queen and what not.

Urgh Neha, whoever you are... no one is impressed by these articles. They clearly show how desperate you are to gather eyeballs. And why were you supposedly interviewing people about Ankita's behavior than about the movie... can you explain?

Such a bakwaas article.. guys please post a negative comment on the article link given by Armu.

EDIT ADD: 

I've commented on that article. Please click agree to my comment. 😃
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Oh god ! who is this Neha 😡

why only such BS articles are being published by her. 😕

That too she is behind Sushita . 😲

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
this neha maheshwari needs to be sued from TOI for doing all this. sushita should file a case against her. Hasnt she got enough of insulting our star jodi??? Or does she not have a life of her own that she is trying to ruin others life.
R we sure there is no truth to this abt Ankita?

Sushant I am fine with But Anki not sure...😈
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Arghhh!!!😡😡😡

If no body was giving attention to Ankita and her act  then why is this girl Neha giving her so much attention that she has even wriiten an article about  it...👎🏼