Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Mona and Hetal, both have keys now (Page 2)

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
All problems for mona wasnt enough now phui came back with aanchal and also hetal started creating her share of problems for mona..

stupid hetal i really hate her.. Angry why did she give her earrings and then complaining abt it

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Mona had to earn her way and get the keys but Hetal got it like it was served to her on a silver platter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurus

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i want rmj to go saathiya way ...i hope the troubles they both face in d house r shown
reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina007

Originally posted by sherma

i just hope the cvs dont make hetal negative to bring out a positive lead.i just want them to show hetal and mona both stuggling to deal with their sasural 

I hope so too! But from the looks of it, I think it's going to go there. From what I remember, Hetal was always a little negative and mean so perhaps the show will amplify it now.

I have a feeling Hetal is going to divide the Bedi family. She is going to use Karan and Amrit to create misunderstandings between Satnaam & Gurnaam's family. Remember Satnaam does not have a son and Gurnaam has no business to stay afloat so things are somehow going to get screwed up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavli

bhavli Groupbie
bhavli
bhavli

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Hetal is going to divide the Bedi family. She is going to use Karan and Amrit to create misunderstandings between Satnaam & Gurnaam's family. Remember Satnaam does not have a son and Gurnaam has no business to stay afloat so things are somehow going to get screwed up.
[/QUOTE]
I kind of agree to this...I think she will divide and try to conquer whereas Mona will maintain unity even with her struggles. It was quite apparent in one of the episodes last week in which Hetal wanted Sweetie to leave, it won't be long before she wants others out.
I really hope this shapes up Karan's character as well...he needs to speak up more if his wife is going to be in the limelight!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index