Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Mona and Hetal, both have keys now

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
So now, officially, both Mona and Hetal have been given the keys of the house by heir respective MIL's and have responsibility of the house

So is this the direction the show is headed then?

How does Mona run her house versus how Hetal runs hers?

The comparison will be interesting to see

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah..and now both of their saas's are supporting them..but definetly there will be a lot of difference between both of them..
sreeka thumbnail
is it really necessary for hetal to get the keys wt did she prove?
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sreeka

is it really necessary for hetal to get the keys wt did she prove?

Thats the difference between Amrit and Ambaji

Amrit wasn't waiting for proof that her bahu would be good, she just wanted a bahu

Ambaji wants her bahu to prove herself, again and again

Yuks

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just hope the cvs dont make hetal negative to bring out a positive lead.i just want them to show hetal and mona both stuggling to deal with their sasural 
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but what i can't understand is that Hetal was given her key on her entry to her in laws house but Mona had to work hard to get hers.  she had to go through  a lot, even being thrown out of the house.  giving of the key is important in indian families, so why did Hetal get hers so easily? because Mona's family treat their bahu's like their own, buy Anukalp's family treat their  bahu's like an outsider. Bhartiji didn't take any time to understand Mona. she just  expected that Mona should know everything about her culture.
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

i just hope the cvs dont make hetal negative to bring out a positive lead.i just want them to show hetal and mona both stuggling to deal with their sasural 

I hope so too! But from the looks of it, I think it's going to go there. From what I remember, Hetal was always a little negative and mean so perhaps the show will amplify it now.
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

So now, officially, both Mona and Hetal have been given the keys of the house by heir respective MIL's and have responsibility of the house

So is this the direction the show is headed then?

How does Mona run her house versus how Hetal runs hers?

The comparison will be interesting to see

Yuks

That is a good point, Queenyuks. I would like to see so as well. I cannot wait to see Phui's reaction! Somebody needs to fill that woman in on the events that she missed. 😍 Hopefully her bolti will be bandh!! 😆
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
All problems for mona wasnt enough now phui came back with aanchal and also hetal started creating her share of problems for mona..

stupid hetal i really hate her.. 😡 why did she give her earrings and then complaining abt it
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona had to earn her way and get the keys but Hetal got it like it was served to her on a silver platter