Posted: 12 years ago
She was just mindblowing today! her latkas jhatkas and her expressions were super cute!😉  she is back with a BANG! 🥳
she was absolutely fantastic =)<3
yaaay now i cant wait to watch dis episode tonite!!!!! yippieee our alisha's back!!!!!!!!! i ws desperate to watch her grooving one more time and it luks totally awesome!!!!

our masakkali girl rocks!!!!!! 
yipeee finally alisha is back...with a BANG like Remo said!

Most importantly I am happy that the confidence and zeal is back in her...and ofcourse the dancing was faadu...i thoroughly enjoyed watching her perform...muaah Alisha! now rock the finale too...

And Mayuresh as always was totally awesome in the ring act...Remo pointed out such a important thing that he started in the same pose in which he ended his season 1 perf signifying that he is taking it ahead and a level higher...He does amazing stuff so smoothly, hats off really!
I wish they had shown more of Alisha on DKS. She ruled season 1. I still remember most of her performances, especially her locking & popping one, her bhai one, sufi dance...she always gave her best. Love Alisha ðŸ¤—

This masakkali one with Salman is one of my favorite acts of Alisha 😃 
Edited by luv2dance - 12 years ago
Yes!!! So happy and proud of Alisha!!!! 😃
her performance was, as Terrence would say, CHUMESHWARI!!! 😃
she was sooo good!! im so glad this girl is back!!! and with a BANG! her expressions, her jhatkas, the choreography and how she made it look so effortless!!! brilliant!!!!
Alisha - YOU ROCK! now pleaseee read this and do an awesomest duet with Mayuresh!!! mere armaan poore karde!!! 😉
the best part about the performance for me was the Confidence!

Bindaas! that was the alisha we knew!
Yeah it was great to see the same old Alisha we saw in DID1 - 😃 
Superb perfomance !!
Bindaas attitude and Great confidence -  and ready for any challenge