Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFS the link...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
YAY! I know! I was really happy watching Alisha perform like her usual self today! :D

Most importantly, that confidence was back which was really the only thing missing in Alisha's performances since this show started. Aww it was so cute to see her so happy with her own performance finally! I think she herself was feeling pretty depressed about not giving her best till now. So this performance was a great boost to her old confidence I think. :D 

Yay! It made me happy to hear all the wonderful compliments Alisha got today too. This is the Alisha we know and have seen in DID 1. I love the fact that she added the Indian/item girl touch to her usual style. LOL She was having a blast dancing. Her expressions were so much fun too. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09pavitrianNoor_Ul_Ainhindu4lyf

dancemania Groupbie
dancemania
dancemania

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
She totally rocked in the performance today...I think it was the best female solos that we have seen so far on DKS...It was great to see her confidence back
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
She was just mindblowing today! her latkas jhatkas and her expressions were super cute!Wink  she is back with a BANG! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
she was absolutely fantastic =)<3
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
yaaay now i cant wait to watch dis episode tonite!!!!! yippieee our alisha's back!!!!!!!!! i ws desperate to watch her grooving one more time and it luks totally awesome!!!!

our masakkali girl rocks!!!!!! 
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
yipeee finally alisha is back...with a BANG like Remo said!

Most importantly I am happy that the confidence and zeal is back in her...and ofcourse the dancing was faadu...i thoroughly enjoyed watching her perform...muaah Alisha! now rock the finale too...

And Mayuresh as always was totally awesome in the ring act...Remo pointed out such a important thing that he started in the same pose in which he ended his season 1 perf signifying that he is taking it ahead and a level higher...He does amazing stuff so smoothly, hats off really!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index