omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
and this one for MG's priceless expressions
they were sensual,sexy,erotic,passionate and very very
realistic.
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
The way lips were shown in close up closed more than ever
kiss  on shoulder, geet's lips were parted when msk pulled open the
dori of geet's shirt and slipped down the stole the expressions were
truly and amazingly fantastic.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Hats off to GurTi for their awesome expressions
👏
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeeshanahmed45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya i am agree with you.😍
our gurti are awesome, mind blowing and out of the world.👏😳🤗
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, I have to agree Gurti were too good today...their expressions spot on...hats off to GC & DD 👏👏
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they were too good . there is no need to show the intimacy ,their expression did it all . undoubtedly ,they stole the show . it was well asthecially done  by gc and dd. Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail

It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)😆

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏👏👏I LOVE this POST !!!!!!! I agree ... GC and DD's EXPRESSIONS were AMAZING !!!!!! WONDERFUL job CVS and Gurmeet Ji and Drashti JI !!!!! 👏
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hats off to gurmeet an drashti wooow ufff hooot beautiful expressions by both of them,luv u maaneet jodi u guyz r the best jodi ever onscreen no matter what anyone else says 
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mallu so truly said.. kuch ho na ho they are fantabulous actors..there is no doubt to it and then its never said that a C-night typically means showing the fo****** and other things and HELLO this is INDIA we are living in... so I just say that be it a simple SR like we witnessed toady or something having all the things bared on screen it doesn't matter for true fans as long as you understand what is it for the actors to come so very close and act like professionals when they have their respective real life partners waiting at home.. if anyone misses anything here they check out the way gurmeet was eying drashti or the way drashti trembled as he touched her... !!!!😍
jasraj123 thumbnail
totally agree with u mallu. GC nd DD expressions were priceless, out of world. they stole the scene. they were perfect in this scene as usual they. i liked the way they were shown and heads off to gurti/maaneet.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think their eyes were saying it all esp msk/gc's eyes were puring passion on geet☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu