Hating Hetal (Page 3)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sadhanalov

i dont completly agree wid this,i agree hetal shld stop doing this,but wen u r upset u open in front of ur parents only,she just dint came and strted backbiting about sweety to ambaji,she tld ambaji that their type of living is very different from ours etc...
when baa asked her about the earings she told what she felt,hetal is newly married,i liked what mona told her,she need to be guided but again mona made a mistke telling about it to sweety and i also agree wid ambaji it did created a wrong impression about hetal in front of her inlaws.
I think she shouldnt have did like this..She is  seeing mona from many days and she know that their living style is entirely different...and i dont think hetal is treated anything badly in bedis house...she started pooja without informing anyone..but noone said anything bad on her and , coming to food, now she felt bad that no one liked her food..then why she didnt supported mona at gandhi's house...
being a bahu and a daughter is different,wen mona ka first day was there,every1 in the forum was in the opinion that gandhis should have asked her whetther she knows to cook or not but evn the bedis dint ask hetal that she knows to cook.ambaji was rright in telling hetal to look at her bhabhi evn she is adusting so well,it takes times to adjust,if mona is still making mistakes after being so good and married for so long,hetal will take much more time.
ambaji will never support hetal if she is wrong,that i got from todays episode.

@ bold - true, both families did not ask their bahus if they can cook. However, Bedis told Hetal to cook whatever she wants to while Gandhis told Mona she needs to cook Gujju food. That is what was ridiculous.

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by sadhanalov

i dont completly agree wid this,i agree hetal shld stop doing this,but wen u r upset u open in front of ur parents only,she just dint came and strted backbiting about sweety to ambaji,she tld ambaji that their type of living is very different from ours etc...
when baa asked her about the earings she told what she felt,hetal is newly married,i liked what mona told her,she need to be guided but again mona made a mistke telling about it to sweety and i also agree wid ambaji it did created a wrong impression about hetal in front of her inlaws.
I think she shouldnt have did like this..She is  seeing mona from many days and she know that their living style is entirely different...and i dont think hetal is treated anything badly in bedis house...she started pooja without informing anyone..but noone said anything bad on her and , coming to food, now she felt bad that no one liked her food..then why she didnt supported mona at gandhi's house...
being a bahu and a daughter is different,wen mona ka first day was there,every1 in the forum was in the opinion that gandhis should have asked her whetther she knows to cook or not but evn the bedis dint ask hetal that she knows to cook.ambaji was rright in telling hetal to look at her bhabhi evn she is adusting so well,it takes times to adjust,if mona is still making mistakes after being so good and married for so long,hetal will take much more time.
ambaji will never support hetal if she is wrong,that i got from todays episode.

@ bold - true, both families did not ask their bahus if they can cook. However, Bedis told Hetal to cook whatever she wants to while Gandhis told Mona she needs to cook Gujju food. That is what was ridiculous.
but even if they told her to cook anything,did they appreciate it even though being so understnding whereas mona dint knew cooking at all,wich was rther not beleivable.gandhis are too rigid and srict and if i get married to a place like dis will run in 2 days but even bedis arent great i will run after a weekSmile wid my karan,i find him too cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]but even if they told her to cook anything,did they appreciate it even though being so understnding whereas mona dint knew cooking at all,wich was rther not beleivable.gandhis are too rigid and srict and if i get married to a place like dis will run in 2 days but even bedis arent great i will run after a weekSmile wid my karan,i find him too cute.[/QUOTE]

run away with Karan  LOL  LOL   too cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index