Posted: 12 years ago
In only one episode we cannot tell hetal is bad, we have to see  how she will go well with sasural in future. then only we can decideEdited by riatagore - 12 years ago
Hetal said she wants sweety to gone..it is double standards..why is Phui living with Hetal and her family..when will she go..

I hate Hetal's double standard, she was the first one to find fault with Mona and now when Bedi's didn't like her cooking she is offended. 

Mona should stop trying to please everybody especially Ambaji. Who care what she thinks..she should go back to school and get a job. 

Ambaji thinks running a house is like running the whole Indian government and there should be  big protocol to be followed on each and everyday..riti and riwaz are made to make ones life easier not to kill the members of the family. Eating too many laadoo and puri will give Gandhi's a heart attack it is about time to change the riwaj and eat salads and fruits and loosen up on cooking fried food and aloo
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by April2007

Hetal said she wants sweety to gone..it is double standards..why is Phui living with Hetal and her family..when will she go..

I hate Hetal's double standard, she was the first one to find fault with Mona and now when Bedi's didn't like her cooking she is offended. 

Mona should stop trying to please everybody especially Ambaji. Who care what she thinks..she should go back to school and get a job. 

Ambaji thinks running a house is like running the whole Indian government and there should be  big protocol to be followed on each and everyday..riti and riwaz are made to make ones life easier not to kill the members of the family. Eating too many laadoo and puri will give Gandhi's a heart attack it is about time to change the riwaj and eat salads and fruits and loosen up on cooking fried food and aloo
true dear...well said
I am also not liking Hetal's character. She has always been a bit like her ambaji, baa and phui but seriously after all Mona did for her, you would expect her to be more appreciative and at least learn something from her bhabi.

ya i so agree with u. and mona's family didn't even say much. she just made a big issue infront of her ambaji. 
I dont think hetal is bad, I feel she is new to being a daughter in law and she is in a new culture. She is also stubborn because she has always seen her mom be that way so she is that way too. I just hope that instead of making Hetal look bad the CV's would show difficulties both Hetal and Mona deal with and how they learn from each other and help untie the families - instead of always making Hetal look bad to make Mona look good which is what they are doing. And creating more problems within the families.

I know Hetal has an angry streak and soemtimes self centered  but I really dont want them to run her negative!!!!!!!! I acutally really like that her character is not perfect and I want them to show her grow, I like that no one in this show is shown as perfect 9 may be kind of Mona, Sejal and Amrit? are the most close)but growing and learning, I want the same of Hetal.
Originally posted by sherma

being a bahu and a daughter is different,wen mona ka first day was there,every1 in the forum was in the opinion that gandhis should have asked her whetther she knows to cook or not but evn the bedis dint ask hetal that she knows to cook.ambaji was rright in telling hetal to look at her bhabhi evn she is adusting so well,it takes times to adjust,if mona is still making mistakes after being so good and married for so long,hetal will take much more time.
ambaji will never support hetal if she is wrong,that i got from todays episode.

@ bold - true, both families did not ask their bahus if they can cook. However, Bedis told Hetal to cook whatever she wants to while Gandhis told Mona she needs to cook Gujju food. That is what was ridiculous.
Originally posted by Infofan

@ bold - true, both families did not ask their bahus if they can cook. However, Bedis told Hetal to cook whatever she wants to while Gandhis told Mona she needs to cook Gujju food. That is what was ridiculous.
but even if they told her to cook anything,did they appreciate it even though being so understnding whereas mona dint knew cooking at all,wich was rther not beleivable.gandhis are too rigid and srict and if i get married to a place like dis will run in 2 days but even bedis arent great i will run after a week😊 wid my karan,i find him too cute.

but even if they told her to cook anything,did they appreciate it even though being so understnding whereas mona dint knew cooking at all,wich was rther not beleivable.gandhis are too rigid and srict and if i get married to a place like dis will run in 2 days but even bedis arent great i will run after a week😊 wid my karan,i find him too cute.

run away with Karan  😆  😆   too cute.