sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i just hate this selfiss lady Hetal...She is the one who forced sweety to take her rings ..and after going her home she is telling that her sasural take them away..we can complaint to our mother if we dont like something in our sasurall..but we shouldnt create negative things...maaya is the only place where we can share all the truths and mom is the one who can understand...HATED Hetal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont completly agree wid this,i agree hetal shld stop doing this,but wen u r upset u open in front of ur parents only,she just dint came and strted backbiting about sweety to ambaji,she tld ambaji that their type of living is very different from ours etc...
when baa asked her about the earings she told what she felt,hetal is newly married,i liked what mona told her,she need to be guided but again mona made a mistke telling about it to sweety and i also agree wid ambaji it did created a wrong impression about hetal in front of her inlaws.
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i dont completly agree wid this,i agree hetal shld stop doing this,but wen u r upset u open in front of ur parents only,she just dint came and strted backbiting about sweety to ambaji,she tld ambaji that their type of living is very different from ours etc...

when baa asked her about the earings she told what she felt,hetal is newly married,i liked what mona told her,she need to be guided but again mona made a mistke telling about it to sweety and i also agree wid ambaji it did created a wrong impression about hetal in front of her inlaws.

I think she shouldnt have did like this..She is  seeing mona from many days and she know that their living style is entirely different...and i dont think hetal is treated anything badly in bedis house...she started pooja without informing anyone..but noone said anything bad on her and , coming to food, now she felt bad that no one liked her food..then why she didnt supported mona at gandhi's house...
sadhanalov thumbnail

hey i am very sorry if i hurt ur feelings..hope yo uwont take in a negative way
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhanalov

I think she shouldnt have did like this..She is  seeing mona from many days and she know that their living style is entirely different...and i dont think hetal is treated anything badly in bedis house...she started pooja without informing anyone..but noone said anything bad on her and , coming to food, now she felt bad that no one liked her food..then why she didnt supported mona at gandhi's house...

being a bahu and a daughter is different,wen mona ka first day was there,every1 in the forum was in the opinion that gandhis should have asked her whetther she knows to cook or not but evn the bedis dint ask hetal that she knows to cook.ambaji was rright in telling hetal to look at her bhabhi evn she is adusting so well,it takes times to adjust,if mona is still making mistakes after being so good and married for so long,hetal will take much more time.
ambaji will never support hetal if she is wrong,that i got from todays episode.
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhanalov

hey i am very sorry if i hurt ur feelings..hope yo uwont take in a negative way

no why will i take it in a negative way?,its a forum were we r discuusing tats it.actually u r a sadhna lover and i am a big fan of hetal aka meher of kis desh so we both are supporting dem and i know at the end i will ,loose cause there arwe 100s of sadhna and mona lover in the foruum.but i still dont hate hetal😊 
sadhanalov thumbnail

no why will i take it in a negative way?,its a forum were we r discuusing tats it.actually u r a sadhna lover and i am a big fan of hetal aka meher of kis desh so we both are supporting dem and i know at the end i will ,loose cause there arwe 100s of sadhna and mona lover in the foruum.but i still dont hate hetal😊 

haha...i also dont hate hetal ,but i didnt liked her today...
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

i just hate this selfiss lady Hetal...She is the one who forced sweety to take her rings ..and after going her home she is telling that her sasural take them away..we can complaint to our mother if we dont like something in our sasurall..but we shouldnt create negative things...maaya is the only place where we can share all the truths and mom is the one who can understand...HATED Hetal

In know!! Today, Hetal just lost all the respect and sympathy that was left from me.🀬 I understand why some believe do not mingle your in-laws issues with maternal home as it creates a breach of privacy, mistrust, drama and misunderstandings and what not. However, a Girl goes home and obviously she will pour her heart out to her own loved ones. That means speaking the truth. . . not taking all the credit, mixing up events or lying.πŸ˜•

I actually felt strange that they took her earings. . . she was a newly wedded bride actually regardless any girl. You do not ask her to take off her ornaments. It's one thing when you have a close sister relationship and I guess you borrow eachothers belongings but this was odd. On top of that, Hetal was so insistent to take it off and give them. She did not mention that. She also said her sasural wale. . . oh come on?! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Today, Sweety gave them back. That was a nice gesture. With that, Vimmy said we will buy and make her ten of those if she so desires. Hetal speak up, tell them what you feel and ask questions. They are are open, friendly people that love to joke around. I do not think they had any bad intentions. They stated clearly, we love to joke around and sorry we did not mean to hurt you. Good Gosh!!!  I wonder how she called her mother. In front of Karan? Will she now use Karan as her weapon of lies??πŸ˜’
Edited by virgo24 - 12 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i nooo i mean you dont see mona doing that... hetal just needs to grow up and posing negative impression of her in-laws cause that will be bad for her and for her brother because then ambaji will be more mean to mona and if mona is in pain then ofcourse anu will do something to stop that.. so hetal girl just grow up and if u cant give things away then dont...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: virgo24

In know!! Today, Hetal just lost all the respect and sympathy that was left from me.🀬 I understand why some believe do not mingle your in-laws issues with maternal home as it creates a breach of privacy, mistrust, drama and misunderstandings and what not. However, a Girl goes home and obviously she will pour her heart out to her own loved ones. That means speaking the truth. . . not taking all the credit, mixing up events or lying.πŸ˜•

I actually felt strange that they took her earings. . . she was a newly wedded bride actually regardless any girl. You do not ask her to take off her ornaments. It's one thing when you have a close sister relationship and I guess you borrow eachothers belongings but this was odd. On top of that, Hetal was so insistent to take it off and give them. She did not mention that. She also said her sasural wale. . . oh come on?! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Today, Sweety gave them back. That was a nice gesture. With that, Vimmy said we will buy and make her ten of those if she so desires. Hetal speak up, tell them what you feel and ask questions. They are are open, friendly people that love to joke around. I do not think they had any bad intentions. They stated clearly, we love to joke around and sorry we did not mean to hurt you. Good Gosh!!!  I wonder how she called her mother. In front of Karan? Will she now use Karan as her weapon of lies??πŸ˜’

Oh yeah anyway karan is a spineless fellow i guess now he ll be shown walking behind his wife always...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†