India-Forums

| Moderators please Close this topic | (Page 9)

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tackerfan

when asked by amar(kunwar) why did he say that i don't know about jai's music because this is where the dance starts...when jai said that he told him about the editing. amar has got tooo much attitude as if he's the only one who can dance...ohhh plizzz cum out of your illusion.DID1 has started things that they are doing.
because jasi ne raat ko akele baith ke music change kiya fir next day amar ko bataya to amar ne kum time ke ander ( ho sakta hai ) sirf apne music piece per dhyaan diya ho to usse na pata ho ki jai ke music mein kya hai :)

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Yes I agree that I overreacted for Jai. After watching the program as it was shown, its not entirely jai's fault. If there was fault in the CD how can he dance on that. Its so difficult to reprogram oneself to adopt immediately to the the new situation. The only his fault was he over reacted regardiong the marks. Well may be that too was stage managed, who knows. He was apologetic, and remorseful. At the same time it will affect his career be'coz he took the panga with Shiamak.
I might have reacted same way the jai did. So on my side he is totally exonerted.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover.FunLuvingGirl.akannaNishita123

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Westwick

Yes I agree that I overreacted for Jai. After watching the program as it was shown, its not entirely jai's fault. If there was fault in the CD how can he dance on that. Its so difficult to reprogram oneself to adopt immediately to the the new situation. The only his fault was he over reacted regardiong the marks. Well may be that too was stage managed, who knows. He was apologetic, and remorseful. At the same time it will affect his career be'coz he took the panga with Shiamak.
I might have reacted same way the jai did. So on my side he is totally exonerted.

@underlined -- only if Shiamak owns the whole universe! Joke apart, if Shiamak is a great guru, he wouldnt do any such thing... Watching Shiamak speak in the Limelight, I dont think he carries any venom towards Jai, and if he is a great person, I am sure he will forgive Jai now that Jai has apologized.. A loving guru will not curse his student or keep venom towards his student, but only wish for the best for all his students... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Westwick.FunLuvingGirl.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
^ its not necessarily about Shiamak being a good person

IFF jai gets recognition elsewhere in Bolly or whatever, people could, not saying will, but could be hesitant to work with him, given his temper problems and apparently, lack of cooperation
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

^ its not necessarily about Shiamak being a good person

IFF jai gets recognition elsewhere in Bolly or whatever, people could, not saying will, but could be hesitant to work with him, given his temper problems and apparently, lack of cooperation

Jai has already proved to be a good dancer and choreographer, and also runs a dance academy.. He is not short tempered like many others established in Bollywood - Saroj Ji is a good example! She yells at everyone but she is still the Queen, because of her talent! I dont think Jai lacks cooperation... Many people in the film industry have behavior issues, yet if they have fans following, nothing else would matter.. If that was the case, Salman Khan would have been out long time back... Bollywood itself is full of drama and so the reality show drama is nothing... Big smile
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
in most other people's cases, the short-tempered nature started a little after fame was earned
Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by Westwick

@underlined -- only if Shiamak owns the whole universe! Joke apart, if Shiamak is a great guru, he wouldnt do any such thing... Watching Shiamak speak in the Limelight, I dont think he carries any venom towards Jai, and if he is a great person, I am sure he will forgive Jai now that Jai has apologized.. A loving guru will not curse his student or keep venom towards his student, but only wish for the best for all his students... Big smile
I know Shiamak wont do any harm or the best he will ignore him. But others offcourse will be distanced with him because of his irratic behaviour. This act of jai was a self inflicted wound on himself.
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Jai is a great dancer & choreographer..but I was shocked when I saw the episode where he showed his frustration...I guess people have their days, But yeah...alls well that ends well...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index