India-Forums

| Moderators please Close this topic | (Page 8)

chakdephatte Newbie
chakdephatte
chakdephatte

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Originally posted by chakdephatte

Originally posted by chocolover89

So I actually saw the episode and the limelight. The limelight gives more of a perspective from Jai's POV which makes things a little less biased.

First thing: Jai was wrong. After the performance, he should not have spoken to Shiamak like that--that was very wrong on his part. Sadly Jai has major communication problems..like Geeta said for Siddesh, jab bolte ho to khata bolte ho and people misunderstand. Jai has the same issue basically. Like he said in the limelight--I don't have attitude or arrogance, I just don't know how to talk. I sincerely hope Jai will work on this unappealing quality of his because he has the talent without a doubt. It's a dog eat dog world out there and the ability to communicate well and politely takes you very far. He has never been reprimanded this badly before so something tells me he will work at this.

It takes a lot of guts to apologize after making a huge mistake. He clearly felt very bad because he had let down himself, the judges, his team, and the audience.

But at the same time, I really don't think he was the only person wrong today--yea he was the most wrong probably but not the only one.

Geeta should have been a little more compassionate about the song problem. I can say 100% without a doubt if it was Siddesh or anybody from her gang instead of Jai, she would have been nicer about the song problem. Didn't she tell Max and Manik in Doubles to stop dancing and tell them immediately that the song was wrong ?  Shiamak and Remo handled it better and also, I think really made Jai feel wrong--more than Geeta managed to.

Amrita and Kruti need to control as well. They looked ready to attack someone.

Siddhesh...right first time and don't know what he was talking about the second time at all.

Btw, now that I finally saw it, I don't think Atul was traumatized or anything. He simply felt bad for his dance teacher who was crying on stage and getting yelled at.

I also really liked how Amar and Parvez and Manish consoled Jai and made the atmosphere better.
All said and done..it's over. It shouldn't have happened. In Parvez's and Remo's words, forget about it and move on.

1. Yeah I really feel baad for Shamak Davar. He became the victim for all his frustations (Jai's)
The only thing I'm angry on him. And yeah he does not know what to say when ? at what place? he was really feeling bad that time.

2. Geeta was very mean at that time. She don't even tried to understand Jai's problem and said he would not get second chance. If it would have been Siddhesh she would definately  gave him a chance. she did partiality with manek and  Max.

3. I didn't xpect this from Kruti atleast. She started jumping. That was not her frustration?? that was really really bad. I know Amrita is like gundi ladki LOL she says like dat.

4. Atul was crying coz Jai was blamed so badly..it was like whole blame on him.

Thanks for sharing your views buddy. Big smile

It felt really to bad see fights on DID/Dance Ke Superstars...all the ease and love was like gone...at first, I thought it's good that Geeta was scolding him...but soon she just went over the top and didnt even try to comprehend Jai's situation. I'm not a big fan Geeta-MAA-fan, so I guess whatever I say about her will be biased. But I feel she was no less when she said "I cant give you marks now, Jai." She asks for sportsmanship and is acting like a child herself?!! And btw, I think Shiamak Sir is big enough to fight for himself, he doesnt need any interference.

Everybody is either blaming Jai, Geeta or maybe even Amar, but thetechnicians are those to be blamed!
Simple thing, if a wrong track is played, I dont see any harm in playing the right track and repeating the dance, after all it isnt the dancers fault and its his right to dance on the right music.
..sportsmanship or not, these are all things one CAN be...but it isnt compulsory as a human being to be sportsmanlike.

I totally agree Jai shouldnt have said "I quit the show" and I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills. It WAS disrespectful and rude behavior...and anger was the reason. But at the end of the day we're all humans and not perfect at all. And when someone is apologizing from the heart then you should accept the apology imo (so thta the show can go ON!).

Now coming to Amar: I saw Limelight, too, and Amar was interfering in Jai's dance but under normal circumstances one should still proceed with the dance. I guess there was some bitterness in Amar from the last time when he had been criticized by Jai about his or Vandana's wrong choice of shoes (unnecessary remark by Jai...thats the judge's job to say not Jais.)

BTW, if what Prince said about Alisha and Parvez' performance in DkS Limelight is true, then I'm really disappointed by him. (He said that the same track problem had happened during their Dance Ki takkar, too, and Alisha had had that problem right from the beginning and he didnt say anything, but when it was his turn and the track was again wrong, he stopped the music. < Sportsmanship?

I agree with you to some extent. But not the one with Jai having attitude problem..he has a problem to say nything at the wrong time..so he just got carried away..well that is totally my view point.

nyways thanks for sharing your views. Smile

Hey, yeah maybe youre right...but did you notice I wrote " I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills." By social skills I meant what you mean...Wink

thank you for sharing your opinion, too. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolover89

So I actually saw the episode and the limelight. The limelight gives more of a perspective from Jai's POV which makes things a little less biased.

First thing: Jai was wrong. After the performance, he should not have spoken to Shiamak like that--that was very wrong on his part. Sadly Jai has major communication problems..like Geeta said for Siddesh, jab bolte ho to khata bolte ho and people misunderstand. Jai has the same issue basically. Like he said in the limelight--I don't have attitude or arrogance, I just don't know how to talk. I sincerely hope Jai will work on this unappealing quality of his because he has the talent without a doubt. It's a dog eat dog world out there and the ability to communicate well and politely takes you very far. He has never been reprimanded this badly before so something tells me he will work at this.

It takes a lot of guts to apologize after making a huge mistake. He clearly felt very bad because he had let down himself, the judges, his team, and the audience.

But at the same time, I really don't think he was the only person wrong today--yea he was the most wrong probably but not the only one.

Geeta should have been a little more compassionate about the song problem. I can say 100% without a doubt if it was Siddesh or anybody from her gang instead of Jai, she would have been nicer about the song problem. Didn't she tell Max and Manik in Doubles to stop dancing and tell them immediately that the song was wrong ?  Shiamak and Remo handled it better and also, I think really made Jai feel wrong--more than Geeta managed to.

Amrita and Kruti need to control as well. They looked ready to attack someone.

Siddhesh...right first time and don't know what he was talking about the second time at all.

Btw, now that I finally saw it, I don't think Atul was traumatized or anything. He simply felt bad for his dance teacher who was crying on stage and getting yelled at.

I also really liked how Amar and Parvez and Manish consoled Jai and made the atmosphere better.
All said and done..it's over. It shouldn't have happened. In Parvez's and Remo's words, forget about it and move on.

1. Yeah I really feel baad for Shamak Davar. He became the victim for all his frustations (Jai's)
The only thing I'm angry on him. And yeah he does not know what to say when ? at what place? he was really feeling bad that time.

2. Geeta was very mean at that time. She don't even tried to understand Jai's problem and said he would not get second chance. If it would have been Siddhesh she would definately  gave him a chance. she did partiality with manek and  Max.

3. I didn't xpect this from Kruti atleast. She started jumping. That was not her frustration?? that was really really bad. I know Amrita is like gundi ladki LOL she says like dat.

4. Atul was crying coz Jai was blamed so badly..it was like whole blame on him.

Thanks for sharing your views buddy. Big smile

It felt really to bad see fights on DID/Dance Ke Superstars...all the ease and love was like gone...at first, I thought it's good that Geeta was scolding him...but soon she just went over the top and didnt even try to comprehend Jai's situation. I'm not a big fan Geeta-MAA-fan, so I guess whatever I say about her will be biased. But I feel she was no less when she said "I cant give you marks now, Jai." She asks for sportsmanship and is acting like a child herself?!! And btw, I think Shiamak Sir is big enough to fight for himself, he doesnt need any interference.

Everybody is either blaming Jai, Geeta or maybe even Amar, but thetechnicians are those to be blamed!
Simple thing, if a wrong track is played, I dont see any harm in playing the right track and repeating the dance, after all it isnt the dancers fault and its his right to dance on the right music.
..sportsmanship or not, these are all things one CAN be...but it isnt compulsory as a human being to be sportsmanlike.

I totally agree Jai shouldnt have said "I quit the show" and I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills. It WAS disrespectful and rude behavior...and anger was the reason. But at the end of the day we're all humans and not perfect at all. And when someone is apologizing from the heart then you should accept the apology imo (so thta the show can go ON!).

Now coming to Amar: I saw Limelight, too, and Amar was interfering in Jai's dance but under normal circumstances one should still proceed with the dance. I guess there was some bitterness in Amar from the last time when he had been criticized by Jai about his or Vandana's wrong choice of shoes (unnecessary remark by Jai...thats the judge's job to say not Jais.)

BTW, if what Prince said about Alisha and Parvez' performance in DkS Limelight is true, then I'm really disappointed by him. (He said that the same track problem had happened during their Dance Ki takkar, too, and Alisha had had that problem right from the beginning and he didnt say anything, but when it was his turn and the track was again wrong, he stopped the music. < Sportsmanship?

I agree with you to some extent. But not the one with Jai having attitude problem..he has a problem to say nything at the wrong time..so he just got carried away..well that is totally my view point.

nyways thanks for sharing your views. Smile

Hey, yeah maybe youre right...but did you notice I wrote " I guess he does have an attitude problem or maybe rather a lack of social skills." By social skills I meant what you mean...Wink

thank you for sharing your opinion, too. =)

oh ohk..I think I missed that LOLLOL

chakdephatte

deepa0503 Senior Member
deepa0503
deepa0503

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Reading all the above comments, it seems like some of the members are unhappy with Kuwar as he did a few stunts while Jai had his solo part. Jai mentioned himself that he changed his choreography the night before the dance show started meaning Jai only informed Kuwar about the change on the day of the show. Is that fair to Kuwar? He didn't even get much time to rehearse with the new edited choreography... did anyone think that it might have been Jai's strategy to win the face off by changing bits of the dance at the last minute? and who knows the original choreography that was set on both of them included the stunts that Kuwar did and just because Jai's sudden change, it spoiled Kuwar's dancing bits and looked bad to the viewers. I agree Jai was frustrated with the wrong song be played, however blaming Kuwar is unfair. Think about it guys...

Edited by deepa0503 - 16 May 2011 at 8:30am

bratz007

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^ Thanks for your post..

FYI Jai never blamed Amar Kunwar for anything..So not understanding your claim on that Confused
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa0503

Reading all the above comments, it seems like some of the members are unhappy with Kuwar as he did a few stunts while Jai had his solo part. Jai mentioned himself that he changed his choreography the night before the dance show started meaning Jai only informed Kuwar about the change on the day of the show. Is that fair to Kuwar? He didn't even get much time to rehearse with the new edited choreography... did anyone think that it might have been Jai's strategy to win the face off by changing bits of the dance at the last minute? and who knows the original choreography that was set on both of them included the stunts that Kuwar did and just because Jai's sudden change, it spoiled Kuwar's dancing bits and looked bad to the viewers. I agree Jai was frustrated with the wrong song be played, however blaming Kuwar is unfair. Think about it guys...

LOLOL... First of all, understand what the Takkar Round means!! Each dancer has to choose his or her song and steps in the style asked by the judges.. So Jai is allowed to change his choreography until the last minute, and he doesnt have to inform Amar about it as Amar would be doing his act on his own.. In between they do some steps together and that's the only part they both need to know... If Jai changed some steps the night before for his track, it has nothing to do with Amar!!

Now the question is if Zee used the wrong track on purpose or not?! Because they did the same to Max and Manik in DID-D and they were eliminated because of that!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chakdephatte.FunLuvingGirl.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
this was just bull.

Aaccha khaasa mood kharab kar diya.

Who I felt REALLY REALLY bad for are Alisha and Mayuresh.
Those two danced SO well, and got FULL points, the team was on the way to winning.
and I aint even a DID1 team fan.

but it kinda felt like saare efforts pe paani phenk diya.

I don't know if this was Jai, or if this was Zee's ploy, but it was pretty disgusting.
chakdephatte Newbie
chakdephatte
chakdephatte

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa0503

There are three things you misunderstood:

1) Jai did not change Kunwar/Amar's dancing bits, just his own parts. Remember, in the face off they always dance after one another and in the end they dance simultaneously. So therefore, Amar's music remained the same. :)

2) Jai indeed never blamed Kunwar. He only expected him to replay the right track so he can start anew.

3) If those stunts Amar performed interrupting Jay's part (if you ask me, it wasnt a very long part just two handstands or so) had been part of an earlier choreography, I'm pretty sure Amar would have complained, too. Or, Jai wouldn't have complained.

I would rather call myself an Amar and not a Jai fan, but in this case I'll have to give it to Jai. He is right by saying interrupting is simply rude. Maybe (and thats just a random guess) Amar was very angry so he just went on dancing...or maybe it was last time ki bhadaas jo usne is dance mein nikali hai...remember when Jai criticized him and Vandana wearing the wrong shoes (or just Vandana)? Amar looked kind of hurt...In that case, Jai was being rude and trying to play the judge's role. And he shouldn't have come to the stage and shown them "how" to do salsa properly. It felt as if they should take lessons from him. Which, of course, they dont.

I feel ab dheere dheere this topic should come to an end, what do you guys say?
I agree with Parvez and Remo, one should look forward to new things!

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I haven't watched the limelight video but I completely agree with the points made by pigbelly4myfeet and chocolover89.

Jai's biggest problem is his inability to communicate what he wants to...but that does not absolve him from his mistake in this situation...he was definitely wrong in the way he spoke to the judges before they gave him marks...he was frustrated with the fact that no one was understanding the issue with the edit and what happened to his act thereafter but still that doesn't make what he said right...

The one shocker to me was Kruti and Amrita's reactions...like WOAH...calm down, women! Kruti was looking SCARY like she wanted to MURDER Jai...I've never seen SUCH hatred in anyone's eyes for a co-contestantConfused...very disturbing to say the least...hadn't expected this from Kruti.

Jai hasn't done anything to be HATED in this way also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chakdephatte.FunLuvingGirl.akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index