India-Forums

| Moderators please Close this topic | (Page 2)

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Ummm its 10001% Jai's fault...he was frustrated to kya aise frustration apne gurus pe nikalega? Last time when Shiamak changed Punit's scores, he could also have flipped out on the judges. But instead he praised them...and thats why today everyone loves jalwa. 

I suggest he take anger-management classes. because of him even the kids have to watch all this and I don't want it to have bad effect on Rutu, Vaishu, Atul and Avneet. 

Ya Jai should not have said all that. That he also regrets.
But a lot of thing was there on him which has never happened with nyone.
Which made him feel bad which frustrated him.

and ya this all was not good for the kids specially on Atul..I felt really bad for him.

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

I know Jai shouldn't have told like that, but still I didn't understand why was Geeta over reacting like that? Confused Even Kruti and Amrita why were those two acting like that? Confused

In all this drama I felt so bad for Atul and Jai when he was asking sorry. Manish was so sweet in consoling Jai and everyone. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.RiddikulusAreYaar

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Ummm its 10001% Jai's fault...he was frustrated to kya aise frustration apne gurus pe nikalega? Last time when Shiamak changed Punit's scores, he could also have flipped out on the judges. But instead he praised them...and thats why today everyone loves jalwa. 

I suggest he take anger-management classes. because of him even the kids have to watch all this and I don't want it to have bad effect on Rutu, Vaishu, Atul and Avneet. 

and ya this all was not good for the kids specially on Atul..I felt really bad for him.

What things never happened with anyone? Getting wrong track played? pretty sure thats happened before. 
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

What things never happened with anyone? Getting wrong track played? pretty sure thats happened before. 

whole track was wrong...Amar interfering in Jai's part when they were given second chance
"don't believe me..go and watch DKS limelight, they are clearly showing it"

And yeah when Jai stopped the music..okay let me say the song was wrong from starting
thn also he continued but a t the mid almost half of the thing was not there in the song so he had to stop...Geeta over reacted on it.
So it was triple frustration for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Diya-

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

I know Jai shouldn't have told like that, but still I didn't understand why was Geeta over reacting like that? Confused Even Kruti and Amrita why were those two acting like that? Confused

In all this drama I felt so bad for Atul and Jai when he was asking sorry. Manish was so sweet in consoling Jai and everyone. 

yup really never expected from Kruti like this behavior Ouch
She was like jumping..made her look stupid..Confused
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Here is the Video : (limelight)
where it is seen Amar was interfering. and jai's whole song was almost wrong.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xipiuo_dks-limelight-14th-may-part-1_shortfilms

please do watch the full video and thn comment.

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 14 May 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

OhK he disrespected judges..he felt sorry for it..but he accepted it and regretted it n said sry..and Geeta was like how can he do dat but does she remembers dat she herself disrespected Mithunda in frustration When he eliminated her all contestants only Siddhesh was left and she said 'good good very good' in a taunting way..dat ws really bad..she didn't even felt to say sorry to Mithun da.
desigirl123 Groupbie
desigirl123
desigirl123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I agree that the limelight showed a whole different view of the fight that happened in todays show. When I first just watched the show, i could not believe the way jai was acting but the limelight shed some light on it which made me empathize with jai. but i still do not think that jai should have talked to shaimak the way he did. that was the thing i still found disrespectful and uncalled for regardless of how frustrated he was. i hope that was what his apology was for...

Edited by desigirl123 - 14 May 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniauknaik99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index