India-Forums

| Moderators please Close this topic | (Page 10)

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Can we close this thread pls.

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ohk guys enough of discussion on the Jai's matter..

Moderators please close this topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Amar was not interfering, it is called a takkar, is is supposed to be like that , take a look at all the other takkar
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Don't be surprised if you have to wait a week till your topic gets closed.LOL

If only Jess was active on this forum.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Westwick.FunLuvingGirl.FakeLovepetticoatNishita123

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Tongue Rajbhai has done a wonderful job thus far...MODS have other things to do besides just follow every member's command to have their thread closed...Tongue Thread bandh hi karni thi to kholi kyu? Tongue 

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Tongue Rajbhai has done a wonderful job thus far...MODS have other things to do besides just follow every member's command to have their thread closed...Tongue Thread bandh hi karni thi to kholi kyu? Tongue 

Toh maine kab bola ki he was doing a bad job? I just said not to have high hopes that it will be shut immediately. Kuch galat kaha kya? Because Raj is currently proving me rightTongue

@bold: Are people not allowed to have a change of heart?

P.S. The member did not 'command' anyone, she requested the moderators in case you didn't noticeSmile

.FunLuvingGirl.

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
First of all I would like to ask if the member has titled this thread as ''Moderators please close this topic''..thn what was the point of writing and posting it?..2nd thing is that there is a constructive discussions going on...there is no bashing, personal attacks or abusive language being used..3rd thing we as a DEV TEAM work together, so it is pointless to name if Mr.A or Ms.B is not around here...we take the joint decisions..it is a team work..

I hope the matter is clear now and this saturday DKS will have a Grand Finale..and this topic will be closed soon.

Set_raj

DKS IF DEV TEAM..

MOD.

Edited by set_raj - 19 May 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

First of all I would like to ask if the member has titles this post as ''Moderators please close this topic''..thn what was the point of writing it?

Raj are you seriously asking the member why they opened the topic in the first place or are you trying to say something else? If a topic has been discussed to death and gets to the point where the TM feels there is no more to discuss then surely he/she is free to request mods to close their topic? :\ Most mods I know comply with the request of the TM but if you feel you do not wish to do what this member has requested then that is entirely your decision.

..2nd thing the there is a constructive discussions going on...there is no bashing, personal attacks or abusive language being used..3rd thing we as a DEV TEAM work together, so it is pointless to name if Mr.A or Ms.B is not around here...we take the joint decisions..it is a team work..

It's a personal observation and I personally think that things would work a lot better around here if there wasn't only one member of the DT around, that too on this forum where there are always arguments in every other topic.

I hope the matter is clear now and this saturday DKS will have a Grand Finale..and this topic will be closed soon.

Is there a reason why you wish not to shut this topic when the TM has requested for you to shut it?

Edited by hindu4lyf - 19 May 2011 at 8:10am

.FunLuvingGirl.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index