| Moderators please Close this topic | - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• unmmm are you serious? You think MODS have the obligation to comply with every request when it comes to closing posts? πŸ˜• If that's the case, then why shouldn't all the posts be closed down where no one is commenting on them? This forum has 20 pages worth of posts, should Rajbhai close down all posts except the first 2 pages? I mean after all no one is discussing the other posts...πŸ˜• Most MODs don't go around closing down posts unless it's filled with personal attacks, or is repetitive post...πŸ˜• MODS are not here to comply with every single request of every single member...how would one MOD possibily be able to do that? πŸ˜• Why should this topic be closed? A post is not the personal property of the poster...once it is posted on the forum, it's public property and all the forum members can comment on it...πŸ˜• I don't understand why Rajbhai is being picked on or taunted in this manner? He has done a fine job, and instead of being credited for it, he is being taunted...πŸ˜•

Yes, I am serious. Koi shaq? Talk about going off on a tangent.

Instead of putting words in my mouth, how about you read my post again?

You are free to praise the mod if you think the mod has done a good job on the forum, rest assured I will not stop you. If I disagree though I believe I have the right to voice my opinion. If I do not understand why a certain decision has been made by a member of the DT then should I not be allowed to ask for a clarification for it? I questioned him, I did not demand/command him to shut the topic and neither did the OP like you previously suggested.😊

The question was simply asked because on majority of the forums on IF that's the way things work and the DT usually agree to shut the topic even if there is no controversy or attacks going on but if Raj wishes to operate in a different manner and not shut the topic on request of the TM then like I said that is his decision but I'd like a clarification of the rules for the future as it seems the DKS forum rules differ to the rules on most other forums on IF.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
How is requesting a mod to close this topic taunting him/her? πŸ˜† I don't understand why this is a big issue...I mean I understand Raj ji's problem, but come on, all you have to do is close the topic, you don't have to write a detailed report on how/when/why it was closed.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by debayon

How is requesting a mod to close this topic taunting him/her? πŸ˜† I don't understand why this is a big issue...I mean I understand Raj ji's problem, but come on, all you have to do is close the topic, you don't have to write a detailed report on how/when/why it was closed.πŸ˜†

🀣LMAO! Amen brother!πŸ˜›

People make it out to seem like it's such a tough task to close a topicπŸ˜†
ohk guys ! I'm really sorry if I did some mistake..

...as many ppl in any forum feel like that their  topic has been discussed and there is  no more to discuss...they request the mods to close their topic.. so I did the same..as they are not said ny thing for that..if this is not  in rules thn I'm really sorry.

The discussion here was almost done..and ppl were starting discussing about other things not about the topic actually so I just requested the mod to close the topic..

and the topic was given not to order any mods...it was just for that no more ppl come here and comment any more..coz the situation is sorted now..and there is no more to discuss now but at that very time, there was lot to discuss..

So again I'm really sorry, mods..I did'nt mean to hurt you guys or order you guys.

I was just requesting. 😊