| Moderators please Close this topic | - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by akanna

@underlined -- only if Shiamak owns the whole universe! Joke apart, if Shiamak is a great guru, he wouldnt do any such thing... Watching Shiamak speak in the Limelight, I dont think he carries any venom towards Jai, and if he is a great person, I am sure he will forgive Jai now that Jai has apologized.. A loving guru will not curse his student or keep venom towards his student, but only wish for the best for all his students... πŸ˜ƒ
I know Shiamak wont do any harm or the best he will ignore him. But others offcourse will be distanced with him because of his irratic behaviour. This act of jai was a self inflicted wound on himself.
Jai is a great dancer & choreographer..but I was shocked when I saw the episode where he showed his frustration...I guess people have their days, But yeah...alls well that ends well...
ohk guys enough of discussion on the Jai's matter..

Moderators please close this topic.

Amar was not interfering, it is called a takkar, is is supposed to be like that , take a look at all the other takkar
Don't be surprised if you have to wait a week till your topic gets closed.πŸ˜†

If only Jess was active on this forum.
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Don't be surprised if you have to wait a week till your topic gets closed.πŸ˜†

If only Jess was active on this forum.

πŸ˜› Rajbhai has done a wonderful job thus far...MODS have other things to do besides just follow every member's command to have their thread closed...πŸ˜› Thread bandh hi karni thi to kholi kyu? πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Rajbhai has done a wonderful job thus far...MODS have other things to do besides just follow every member's command to have their thread closed...πŸ˜› Thread bandh hi karni thi to kholi kyu? πŸ˜› 

Toh maine kab bola ki he was doing a bad job? I just said not to have high hopes that it will be shut immediately. Kuch galat kaha kya? Because Raj is currently proving me rightπŸ˜›

@bold: Are people not allowed to have a change of heart?

P.S. The member did not 'command' anyone, she requested the moderators in case you didn't notice😊
First of all I would like to ask if the member has titled this thread as ''Moderators please close this topic''..thn what was the point of writing and posting it?..2nd thing is that there is a constructive discussions going on...there is no bashing, personal attacks or abusive language being used..3rd thing we as a DEV TEAM work together, so it is pointless to name if Mr.A or Ms.B is not around here...we take the joint decisions..it is a team work..

I hope the matter is clear now and this saturday DKS will have a Grand Finale..and this topic will be closed soon.

Set_raj

DKS IF DEV TEAM..

MOD.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by set_raj

First of all I would like to ask if the member has titles this post as ''Moderators please close this topic''..thn what was the point of writing it?

Raj are you seriously asking the member why they opened the topic in the first place or are you trying to say something else? If a topic has been discussed to death and gets to the point where the TM feels there is no more to discuss then surely he/she is free to request mods to close their topic? :\ Most mods I know comply with the request of the TM but if you feel you do not wish to do what this member has requested then that is entirely your decision.

..2nd thing the there is a constructive discussions going on...there is no bashing, personal attacks or abusive language being used..3rd thing we as a DEV TEAM work together, so it is pointless to name if Mr.A or Ms.B is not around here...we take the joint decisions..it is a team work..

It's a personal observation and I personally think that things would work a lot better around here if there wasn't only one member of the DT around, that too on this forum where there are always arguments in every other topic.

I hope the matter is clear now and this saturday DKS will have a Grand Finale..and this topic will be closed soon.

Is there a reason why you wish not to shut this topic when the TM has requested for you to shut it?

Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

πŸ˜• unmmm are you serious? You think MODS have the obligation to comply with every request when it comes to closing posts? πŸ˜• If that's the case, then why shouldn't all the posts be closed down where no one is commenting on them? This forum has 20 pages worth of posts, should Rajbhai close down all posts except the first 2 pages? I mean after all no one is discussing the other posts...πŸ˜• Most MODs don't go around closing down posts unless it's filled with personal attacks, or is repetitive post...πŸ˜• MODS are not here to comply with every single request of every single member...how would one MOD possibily be able to do that? πŸ˜• Why should this topic be closed? A post is not the personal property of the poster...once it is posted on the forum, it's public property and all the forum members can comment on it...πŸ˜• I don't understand why Rajbhai is being picked on or taunted in this manner? He has done a fine job, and instead of being credited for it, he is being taunted...πŸ˜•
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago