Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa0503

Reading all the above comments, it seems like some of the members are unhappy with Kuwar as he did a few stunts while Jai had his solo part. Jai mentioned himself that he changed his choreography the night before the dance show started meaning Jai only informed Kuwar about the change on the day of the show. Is that fair to Kuwar? He didn't even get much time to rehearse with the new edited choreography... did anyone think that it might have been Jai's strategy to win the face off by changing bits of the dance at the last minute? and who knows the original choreography that was set on both of them included the stunts that Kuwar did and just because Jai's sudden change, it spoiled Kuwar's dancing bits and looked bad to the viewers. I agree Jai was frustrated with the wrong song be played, however blaming Kuwar is unfair. Think about it guys...

LOLOL... First of all, understand what the Takkar Round means!! Each dancer has to choose his or her song and steps in the style asked by the judges.. So Jai is allowed to change his choreography until the last minute, and he doesnt have to inform Amar about it as Amar would be doing his act on his own.. In between they do some steps together and that's the only part they both need to know... If Jai changed some steps the night before for his track, it has nothing to do with Amar!!

Now the question is if Zee used the wrong track on purpose or not?! Because they did the same to Max and Manik in DID-D and they were eliminated because of that!!!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this was just bull.

Aaccha khaasa mood kharab kar diya.

Who I felt REALLY REALLY bad for are Alisha and Mayuresh.
Those two danced SO well, and got FULL points, the team was on the way to winning.
and I aint even a DID1 team fan.

but it kinda felt like saare efforts pe paani phenk diya.

I don't know if this was Jai, or if this was Zee's ploy, but it was pretty disgusting.
chakdephatte thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa0503

Reading all the above comments, it seems like some of the members are unhappy with Kuwar as he did a few stunts while Jai had his solo part. Jai mentioned himself that he changed his choreography the night before the dance show started meaning Jai only informed Kuwar about the change on the day of the show. Is that fair to Kuwar? He didn't even get much time to rehearse with the new edited choreography... did anyone think that it might have been Jai's strategy to win the face off by changing bits of the dance at the last minute? and who knows the original choreography that was set on both of them included the stunts that Kuwar did and just because Jai's sudden change, it spoiled Kuwar's dancing bits and looked bad to the viewers. I agree Jai was frustrated with the wrong song be played, however blaming Kuwar is unfair. Think about it guys...

There are three things you misunderstood:

1) Jai did not change Kunwar/Amar's dancing bits, just his own parts. Remember, in the face off they always dance after one another and in the end they dance simultaneously. So therefore, Amar's music remained the same. :)

2) Jai indeed never blamed Kunwar. He only expected him to replay the right track so he can start anew.

3) If those stunts Amar performed interrupting Jay's part (if you ask me, it wasnt a very long part just two handstands or so) had been part of an earlier choreography, I'm pretty sure Amar would have complained, too. Or, Jai wouldn't have complained.

I would rather call myself an Amar and not a Jai fan, but in this case I'll have to give it to Jai. He is right by saying interrupting is simply rude. Maybe (and thats just a random guess) Amar was very angry so he just went on dancing...or maybe it was last time ki bhadaas jo usne is dance mein nikali hai...remember when Jai criticized him and Vandana wearing the wrong shoes (or just Vandana)? Amar looked kind of hurt...In that case, Jai was being rude and trying to play the judge's role. And he shouldn't have come to the stage and shown them "how" to do salsa properly. It felt as if they should take lessons from him. Which, of course, they dont.

I feel ab dheere dheere this topic should come to an end, what do you guys say?
I agree with Parvez and Remo, one should look forward to new things!

AreYaar thumbnail
I haven't watched the limelight video but I completely agree with the points made by pigbelly4myfeet and chocolover89.

Jai's biggest problem is his inability to communicate what he wants to...but that does not absolve him from his mistake in this situation...he was definitely wrong in the way he spoke to the judges before they gave him marks...he was frustrated with the fact that no one was understanding the issue with the edit and what happened to his act thereafter but still that doesn't make what he said right...

The one shocker to me was Kruti and Amrita's reactions...like WOAH...calm down, women! Kruti was looking SCARY like she wanted to MURDER Jai...I've never seen SUCH hatred in anyone's eyes for a co-contestant😕...very disturbing to say the least...hadn't expected this from Kruti.

Jai hasn't done anything to be HATED in this way also.
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tackerfan

when asked by amar(kunwar) why did he say that i don't know about jai's music because this is where the dance starts...when jai said that he told him about the editing. amar has got tooo much attitude as if he's the only one who can dance...ohhh plizzz cum out of your illusion.DID1 has started things that they are doing.

because jasi ne raat ko akele baith ke music change kiya fir next day amar ko bataya to amar ne kum time ke ander ( ho sakta hai ) sirf apne music piece per dhyaan diya ho to usse na pata ho ki jai ke music mein kya hai :)
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I agree that I overreacted for Jai. After watching the program as it was shown, its not entirely jai's fault. If there was fault in the CD how can he dance on that. Its so difficult to reprogram oneself to adopt immediately to the the new situation. The only his fault was he over reacted regardiong the marks. Well may be that too was stage managed, who knows. He was apologetic, and remorseful. At the same time it will affect his career be'coz he took the panga with Shiamak.
I might have reacted same way the jai did. So on my side he is totally exonerted.
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Westwick

Yes I agree that I overreacted for Jai. After watching the program as it was shown, its not entirely jai's fault. If there was fault in the CD how can he dance on that. Its so difficult to reprogram oneself to adopt immediately to the the new situation. The only his fault was he over reacted regardiong the marks. Well may be that too was stage managed, who knows. He was apologetic, and remorseful. At the same time it will affect his career be'coz he took the panga with Shiamak.

I might have reacted same way the jai did. So on my side he is totally exonerted.

@underlined -- only if Shiamak owns the whole universe! Joke apart, if Shiamak is a great guru, he wouldnt do any such thing... Watching Shiamak speak in the Limelight, I dont think he carries any venom towards Jai, and if he is a great person, I am sure he will forgive Jai now that Jai has apologized.. A loving guru will not curse his student or keep venom towards his student, but only wish for the best for all his students... 😃
Chippeshwini thumbnail
^ its not necessarily about Shiamak being a good person

IFF jai gets recognition elsewhere in Bolly or whatever, people could, not saying will, but could be hesitant to work with him, given his temper problems and apparently, lack of cooperation
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: liverach

^ its not necessarily about Shiamak being a good person

IFF jai gets recognition elsewhere in Bolly or whatever, people could, not saying will, but could be hesitant to work with him, given his temper problems and apparently, lack of cooperation

Jai has already proved to be a good dancer and choreographer, and also runs a dance academy.. He is not short tempered like many others established in Bollywood - Saroj Ji is a good example! She yells at everyone but she is still the Queen, because of her talent! I dont think Jai lacks cooperation... Many people in the film industry have behavior issues, yet if they have fans following, nothing else would matter.. If that was the case, Salman Khan would have been out long time back... Bollywood itself is full of drama and so the reality show drama is nothing... 😃
Chippeshwini thumbnail
in most other people's cases, the short-tempered nature started a little after fame was earned